Welcome to my blog! My name’s Alexis and I started this blog fresh out of high school.
Since starting this blog, I’ve paid off all student loans, traveled all across the world to 5 different continents, side hustled my way to becoming debt-free, and started a small business online.
Now, the goal is to help you transform your finances and how much money you make.
When I’m not blogging and working on my business, I’m outdoors. I love kayaking, hiking, cycling, and mountain biking. I read two books a week and couldn’t live without young adult fantasy and thrillers. Vegan cooking is also my speciality (vegan for 6+ years now!).
I sincerely enjoy budgeting, planning out money goals, and putting money toward my retirement fund.
On Fitnancials, you will learn:
- How to budget
- How to increase your credit score
- How to save for an emergency fund
- How to start a side hustle or small business
- How to pay off student loans
- How to start investing for retirement
- and a lot more to improve your life!
Most popular posts:
How I Make Over $10,o00 Per Month With These Four Side hustles
50 Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Start A Budget
These articles are all about creating a budget. I share the best and easiest tips to help you get started.
- How To Create The Perfect Budget In 8 Steps
- 4 Budgeting Tools To Perfect Your Budgeting System
- My $1,348 A Month Budget
- 7 Ways To Make Sure You Stick To Your Budget
- EveryDollar Budget App Review
Paying Off Debt
Paying off debt is a process, here are some articles to make the journey easier.
- 7 Step Guide To Pay Off Credit Card Debt Fast
- 10 Ways To Pay Off Your Car Loan Fast
- 11 Best Personal Finance Podcasts
Here are the most popular and helpful money-saving articles on my blog.
- 15 Money-Saving Tips That Are Hurting You
- How To Save Money On Groceries Without Clipping Coupons
- 15 Proven Tips To Make Living In An Expensive City Cheaper
- 50+ Student Discounts To Get Free Stuff
- How To Get Overdraft Fees Waived
- 25 Ways To Practice Self Care For Free
- How I Saved $290 On My Phone And Internet Bill
- How To Save Money With Walmart Grocery Pickup
- 10 Tips To Save Money And The Environment
- How To Save $1,000+ Per Year On Your Cell Phone Bill
- 48 Birthday Freebies For Your Special Day
- 9 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
- 10 Secrets To Saving Money At Target
- 9 Ways To Save Money On Pets
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Your Next Car
Investing & Retirement
Investing and saving for retirement is a lot of fun. The earlier you start, the better.
- Beginner Guide To People Completely New To Investing
- Blooom Review | 401k Retirement Plan
- How To Make Money Trading Stocks On The Robinhood App
- How To Invest In Stocks The Easy Way
Make Extra Money
These articles are all about making extra money either with a side hustle or a new career.
- How To Make Money Selling Printables On Etsy
- How To Make $19 Per Hour As An Online English Teacher
- How I Make $2,000 Per Month Running Facebook Ads For Businesses
- How I Built A Six-Figure Career While In College And Working Full-Time
- How To Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant And Make Up To $50 Per Hour
- How I Became A Virtual Assistant And Make $2,000+ Per Month
- How To Find Real Work From Home Jobs
- How I Make Over $10,000 A Month With These Side Hustles
- How To Make Money As An Online Proofreader
- How I Sell On Amazon FBA And Make A Full-Time Income
- How I Make Full-Time Income From Home As A Bookkeeper
- 10 Ways To Earn Quick Money From Your Phone
- 5 Survey Sites That Pay Up To $500 For My Opinion
- 7 Ways To Make Money Blogging
Fitness & Money
Fitness and money are highly correlated. Read these articles to save money on your health journey.
- 10 Ways To Workout At Home For Free
- How To Save Money On Healthy Groceries
- 9 Easy Ways To Lose Weight On A Budget
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Student loans impact most people in the United States. Read these articles to create a plan to save money in and after college.
Your credit score is one of the most important numbers to know. Read these articles to find how this 3-digit number impacts your life.
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Credit Score
- 5 Benefits of Improving Your Credit Score
- 7 Reasons Your Credit Score Dropped
- 10 Credit Score Statistics And How To Increase Yours
- 7 Ways Your Credit Score Impacts Your Future
Here are some of my favorite articles on my blog!
- 10 Best Lessons From Personal Finance Books
- 31 Days To Transform Your Money Challenge
- How I Made $80,000 My Second Year Blogging Full-Time
- 10 Black Friday Tips To Save The Most Money
- 10 Best Personal Finance Books To Read
I’ve been featured in:
Forbes: How This Student Made $80,000 Per Year In College And Graduated Debt-Free
Forbes: 21 Ways To Earn $100 Every Day Online
The National: 8 Best Blogs To Help Women Manage Their Money
Side Hustle School: College Student Pays Off Debt With Blog
Solopreneur Diaries: 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started My Six-figure Business
The Financial Diet: The 7 Personal Finance Articles We Loved This Week
The Mostly Simple Life: 5 Ways To Get Free Accommodations Abroad
Put The Kettle On: How I Became A Six-Figure Blogger: 5 Mindset Changes
Appetite For Investing: How This 26 Year Old Paid Off $40,000 In Debt In 5 Months
The Wicked Wallet: Top 25 Female Bloggers & Podcasters In Personal Finance
GoBankingRates: Why I Refuse To Pay In Cash
My Little Green Car: She Became A Full-Time Blogger In One Year
Club Thrifty: The Ultimate Guide To Being An Au Pair Abroad
Sweet Money Bee: The Best Personal Finance Blogs To Follow
The Wicked Wallet: How To Turn Your Side Hustle Into A Full-Time Job
Mediavine: Publisher Interview with Mediavine
BlogProfits: BlogProfits Interview With Alexis From FITnancials
Mint: Personal Finance Interview with Mint and FITnancials
CreateandGo: 3 Steps To Find A Fun And Profitable Blog Niche
My Twenty Cents: The Full-Time Student Blogger Who Earns $10K A Month From Side Hustles
Method To Your Money: Band of Bloggers
Beautiful Dawn Designs: This Blogger Earns Over $3,000 Monthly From Sponsored Posts
Making Sense of Cents: How This 25 Year Old Earns $15,000 A Month From Her Blog
Vanessa Gowora: Profiting From Passions: Alexis Schroeder
Life And A Budget: Bloggers Success Series
Let’s Reach Success: How This 25-Year Old Became Her Own Boss and Makes $15,000 a Month Blogging
Beautiful Dawn Designs: Grow Your Blog Interview Series: This Blogger Earns Over $3,000 Monthly From Sponsored Posts
Puzzle Pieces: Build A Six-Figure Blog With The Right Mindset
Plutus Awards Best New Personal Finance Blog Finalist