A few months ago, I started working as a Virtual Assistant for a popular personal finance blog.
Being a Virtual Assistant has several benefits, such as learning how a thriving business works, being able to work from home, and setting up your hours and pay.
Not only that, you can choose between being a part-time or full-time Virtual Assistant, leaving you time for other things in your life if you aren’t ready for the full commitment of a full-time job yet.
It’s not easy work and requires being able to follow direction and learn new things on your own – but it ‘s so worth it! I love my job.
The demand for Virtual Assistants is rising for small and large businesses since many jobs are going online.
At the end of this post, I’ll be sharing a completely free way to get started as a virtual assistant.
Best ways to make extra money now
- Sell printables – Selling printables is the #1 side hustle to make money. This can be done on your own schedule and turn into passive income! You can earn over $10,000 a year selling printables.
- Sell dog treats – Make $1,000+ selling dog treats from the comfort of your home. One of the most successful side hustles right now!
- Proofreading – Earn $20+ an hour proofreading from home. Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
- Surveys – Make money filling out surveys. You can take as many surveys as you want and earn up to $5 per survey.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant provides administrative help for a business online, similar to what a secretary or assistant would do in person at a company.
Most Virtual Assistants are self-employed and work from home, generally creating their schedule.
What kind of tasks is a Virtual Assistant in charge of?
Virtual Assistants are in charge of a wide range of tasks.
Some of these tasks include:
- Email management
- Graphic design (these could be social media images, digital product covers, etc.)
- Social media management
- Writing articles
My Virtual Assistant jobs specifically consist of:
- Creating social media images
- Writing recipe posts
- Social media management
- Email management
- Managing Facebook groups
- Scheduling articles on social media
- and more.
Benefits of being a Virtual Assistant:
- Learning how successful businesses run their business
- Learn strategies and tips from the pros
- Make a great income all from home
- Be apart of a thriving business and contributing to the success
How much can a Virtual Assistant make?
On the low end, a Virtual Assistant can expect to make $10-$20.
However, the more experience you have, the better.
An experienced Virtual Assistant with plenty of skills can make between $50-$100+ per hour.
Figuring out how much you should charge as a Virtual Assistant can be tricky.
If you’ve never been an assistant of any kind and have NO skills, you’re probably going to find it tough to land a job.
However, if you have experience being an assistant in the past, whether it be in-person or virtually, that’s a major plus, and you can charge a lot more because of that.
Many students of $10K VA see great results with landing jobs during or right after completing the course.
Students of $10k VA are saying:
“Working with Kayla was one of the best decisions I could have made when it comes to my business. My first month of being a solopreneur, I only made $283. Now, I’m on track to earn $10,000/month by the end of the year.” – Kim Studdard, $10K VA Student
“I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in digital secretarial or office work. It was a great investment! The pitch cheat sheet in this course has been a life saver for me.” -Makayla Pewthers, MJP Virtual Assistant
What can I do to make sure I get hired?
Becoming a Virtual Assistant is hard work, but my friend Kayla (who makes over $10k a month from virtual assisting) created $10K VA to teach people exactly how to do it.
Here are the benefits of $10K VA:
- Learn exactly how to land your first client
- Get email swipe files for landing potential clients
- How to set prices
- Create a system for efficiency
- & a lot more!
Check out the success stories and tips from successful Virtual Assistant’s.
Free Virtual Assistant Workshop
To help you get started, I’m sharing a completely free workshop that will share key information on working as a Virtual Assistant. The free workshop is called “5 Steps To Become A VA”.
The free “5 Steps To Become A VA” workshop goes over:
- How you can earn a consistent income with the skills you already have
- The shortest path to making good money from anywhere
- Why you don’t have to be a tech wizard or go back to school become a Virtual Assistant
Sign up for the free Virtual Assistant workshop here.
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- How I Went From $1,000 To $10,000 Blogging Per Month In 1 Year
- 30 Ways To Cut Spending And Save Thousands A Year
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Are you interested in becoming a Virtual Assistant? Let us know in the comments!
Like this post? Pin it!
Free Printable Library
Join 20,000 others and get access to free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!