Are you trying to save more money when you buy groceries?
Are you not crazy about couponing, but still want to cut your spending when you go to the grocery store?
If you're anything like me, you don't like spending time rummaging through coupons, cutting them out, looking for all of the items that are on the list, and so on.
Ibotta makes it a whole lot easier to save money with just a few simple steps.
The step by step process is extremely simple and can be 100% completed with your cell phone.
What is Ibotta? How Do I Use It?
Ibotta is a free app that gives you cash back for making purchases on things like groceries, clothes, toiletries, and much more!
I use the app on a regular basis. Before I visit a grocery store or make any kind of purchase in-person, I check the Ibotta app to see what kind of cash back I can get. Currently, there are deals like getting up to $2 off toothpaste, up to 20% cash back from Groupon, $1.50 off pasta, and so much more.
It's silly not to use Ibotta if you're a regular grocery shopper and also have to buy things like clothes, toiletries, and pretty much anything else you'd find at a store like Walmart or Amazon.
If you sign up now, you can get $10 in your account by using my link here.
How To Use Ibotta:
- Download the app.
- Open the app before going to the store and unlock rebates.
- Purchase items that you've unlocked.
- Verify grocery receipt by taking a picture and then enjoy the rewards!
Get Real Cash Back
You'll get cash back in the form of cash (Paypal or Venmo), or gift cards (ex. Best Buy, Starbucks, Amazon).
A few stores that I've gotten cash back from:
- Best Buy
- Sallys Beauty Supply
- A bunch of different clothing stores! =)
I'm not a huge fan of clipping and organizing coupons and then bringing them to the store. I like that I can shop for items and then upload a photo of my receipt and receive cash that way.
If there is an easier way to do things, you bet I'm going to give that option a shot first. Ibotta makes it extremely easy to save money on groceries.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Update: I've been using Ibotta for a couple months now and have over $650 in my account! 🙂
What do you do to save money on groceries?
Like this post? Please share it and spread the word!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.