So much money can be saved by simply flashing your student ID card, yet so many college students never do this.
Try to earn back some of your student loans and keep that college ID in your wallet until it frays away!
Take action now: Before we begin, take action now, and download the FREE Ultimate Financial Planner. Paying off debt and managing your finances can be FUN. Included is a bonus debt thermometer.
Here are 50+ stores that give student discounts! Enjoy.
- Ann Taylor: 15% off
- ASOS: Free shipping
- Banana Republic: 15% off
- Charlotte Russe: 10% off
- Club Monaco: 20% off
- Dockers: 20% while shopping online
- Jcrew: 15% off
- Levi’s: 15% off
- Modcloth: 15% off
- The Limited: 15% off
- Toms: Free shipping
- Topshop: 10% off
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 10% off
- Burger King: 10% off
- Chipotle: Free drink with purchase
- Firehouse Subs: 10% off
- Qdoba: Free drink
- Sams Club: Discount on membership
- Subway: 10% off
- Sweet Tomatoes: 10% off
- Waffle House: 10% off
- Amazon: Free 2-day shipping and more
- FedEx: 20% off shipping
- Amtrak: W/ Student Advantage Discount card, save 10% off
- Choice Hotels: W/ Student Advantage Card, 15% off at certain participating hotels.s
- Greyhound: W/ Student Advantage card, save 20%
- Rail Europe: Discounted rate if you’re between 16 and 25 years old
- Jiffy Lube: 10% off
- Adobe: Receive discounts on software
- Apple/Dell/Microsoft/HP/Sony: Several different specials for college students
- AT&T: Special discount for students
- Norton: Security discounts
- AMC Theaters: Certain theaters give discounts on Thursdays to college students.
- Cinemark: Receive discounted movie tickets
- Entertainment Weekly: W/ Student Advantage Card, $5 off subscription
- National Hockey League: Discounted tickets
- The New York Times: Discounted subscription
- Regal Cinemas: Depends on theater, can score a discount
- Allstate: Save up to 25% up until you're 26
- Farmers: Discount on insurance with good grades
- GEICO: Save up to 15% on coverage with good grades
- State Farm: State Farm give out discounts to college students who are full-time and pull off a certain GPA each semester. Must have at least 12 credit hours for most State Farm agencies.
- 1800Flowers.com: 20% off W/ Student Advantage Card
- 24 Hour Fitness: Specialty pricing
- Amazon: Free 6-month trial prime membership
- CorepowerYoga: Specialty discount on yoga classes
- Verizon Wireless: Discount depending on university
Bonus: Refinance student loans
Do you have various student loans with high interest rates?
Refinancing student loans with Credible can lower your interest rate, saving you thousands in interest and allowing you to make monthly payments that pay off your loans even faster. When my boyfriend graduates, we are 100% refinancing his student loans, which will most likely save us thousands of dollars over the course of his loan.
Here are some of the options that may be available to you:
- Pay off loans faster
- Reduce your monthly payment
- Reduce interest charges and monthly payment
- Relieve your co-signer of their obligations
You can get started with Credible here. Sign up takes less than 5 minutes.
➡️ What to read next: 50 Ways To Make Extra Money
Do you use your college ID for student discounts? What places do you use your student ID for discounts?