So much money can be saved by simply flashing your student ID card, yet so many college students never do this.
I honestly don't even believe you have to be a current college student, you could still flash your college ID without an issue.
Try to earn back some of your student loans and keep that college ID in your wallet until it frays away!
Here are 50+ stores that give student discounts! Enjoy.
- Ann Taylor: 15% off
- ASOS: Free shipping
- Banana Republic: 15% off
- Charlotte Russe: 10% off
- Club Monaco: 20% off
- Dockers: 20% while shopping online
- Jcrew: 15% off
- Levi’s: 15% off
- Modcloth: 15% off
- The Limited: 15% off
- Toms: Free shipping
- Topshop: 10% off
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 10% off
- Burger King: 10% off
- Chipotle: Free drink with purchase
- Firehouse Subs: 10% off
- Qdoba: Free drink
- Sams Club: Discount on membership
- Subway: 10% off
- Sweet Tomatoes: 10% off
- Waffle House: 10% off
- Amazon: Free 2-day shipping and more
- FedEx: 20% off shipping
- Amtrak: W/ Student Advantage Discount card, save 10% off
- Choice Hotels: W/ Student Advantage Card, 15% off at certain participating hotels.s
- Greyhound: W/ Student Advantage card, save 20%
- Rail Europe: Discounted rate if you’re between 16 and 25 years old
- Jiffy Lube: 10% off
- Adobe: Receive discounts on software
- Apple/Dell/Microsoft/HP/Sony: Several different specials for college students
- AT&T: Special discount for students
- Norton: Security discounts
- AMC Theaters: Certain theaters give discounts on Thursdays to college students.
- Cinemark: Receive discounted movie tickets
- Entertainment Weekly: W/ Student Advantage Card, $5 off subscription
- National Hockey League: Discounted tickets
- The New York Times: Discounted subscription
- Regal Cinemas: Depends on theater, can score a discount
- Allstate: Save up to 25% up until you're 26
- Farmers: Discount on insurance with good grades
- GEICO: Save up to 15% on coverage with good grades
- State Farm: State Farm give out discounts to college students who are full-time and pull off a certain GPA each semester. Must have at least 12 credit hours for most State Farm agencies.
- 1800Flowers.com: 20% off W/ Student Advantage Card
- 24 Hour Fitness: Specialty pricing
- Amazon: Free 6-month trial prime membership
- CorepowerYoga: Specialty discount on yoga classes
- Verizon Wireless: Discount depending on university
Other ways to save
- I've saved $50+ so far using Ibotta by getting cash back on groceries (even fruits and vegetables). Get $10 for signing up here.
- Similar to Ibotta, Ebates gives cash back on thousands of purchases made online. I've gotten cash back from Amazon, Best Buy, and many other stores. Get $10 in your account by signing up here.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Do you use your college ID for student discounts? What places do you use your student ID for discounts?