Personal finance is a journey. No one is born knowing how to manage and make money.
My journey to paying off $40,000 in debt and working toward a $100,000 net worth goal didn’t happen in a day. It looked more like an up and down rollercoaster where I finally reached the end to my first goal.
Here are the best articles on 1) Starting a budget 2) Creating an emergency fund 3) Paying off debt 4) Saving money 5) Investing and retirement 6) Making extra money 7) Boosting your credit score 8) Fitness and saving money and 9) Paying off student loans.
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get tons of free printables to help change your life.
Start A Budget
These articles are all about creating a budget. I share the best and easiest tips to help you get started.
- How To Create The Perfect Budget In 8 Steps
- 4 Budgeting Tools To Perfect Your Budgeting System
- My $1,348 A Month Budget
- 7 Ways To Make Sure You Stick To Your Budget
- EveryDollar Budget App Review
An emergency fund is crucial for any personal finance journey.
Paying Off Debt
Paying off debt is a process, here are some articles to make the journey easier.
- 7 Step Guide To Pay Off Credit Card Debt Fast
- 10 Ways To Pay Off Your Car Loan Fast
- 11 Best Personal Finance Podcasts
P.S. Sign up below for the FREE ultimate financial planner that includes printables like: debt tracker, income tracker, annual budget summary, savings challenges, financial goals, and debt thermometers!
Here are the most popular and helpful money-saving articles on my blog.
- 15 Money-Saving Tips That Are Hurting You
- How To Save Money On Groceries Without Clipping Coupons
- 15 Proven Tips To Make Living In An Expensive City Cheaper
- 50+ Student Discounts To Get Free Stuff
- How To Get Overdraft Fees Waived
- 25 Ways To Practice Self Care For Free
- How I Saved $290 On My Phone And Internet Bill
- How To Save Money With Walmart Grocery Pickup
- 10 Tips To Save Money And The Environment
- How To Save $1,000+ Per Year On Your Cell Phone Bill
- 48 Birthday Freebies For Your Special Day
- 9 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
- 10 Secrets To Saving Money At Target
- 9 Ways To Save Money On Pets
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Your Next Car
Investing & Retirement
Investing and saving for retirement is a lot of fun. The earlier you start, the better.
- Beginner Guide To People Completely New To Investing
- Blooom Review | 401k Retirement Plan
- How To Make Money Trading Stocks On The Robinhood App
- How To Invest In Stocks The Easy Way
Make Extra Money
These articles are all about making extra money either with a side hustle or a new career.
- How To Make Money Selling Printables On Etsy
- How To Make $19 Per Hour As An Online English Teacher
- How I Make $2,000 Per Month Running Facebook Ads For Businesses
- How I Built A Six-Figure Career While In College And Working Full-Time
- How To Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant And Make Up To $50 Per Hour
- How I Became A Virtual Assistant And Make $2,000+ Per Month
- How To Find Real Work From Home Jobs
- How I Make Over $10,000 A Month With These Side Hustles
- How To Make Money As An Online Proofreader
- How I Sell On Amazon FBA And Make A Full-Time Income
- How I Make Full-Time Income From Home As A Bookkeeper
- 10 Ways To Earn Quick Money From Your Phone
- 5 Survey Sites That Pay Up To $500 For My Opinion
- 7 Ways To Make Money Blogging
Fitness & Money
Fitness and money are highly correlated. Read these articles to save money on your health journey.
- 10 Ways To Workout At Home For Free
- How To Save Money On Healthy Groceries
- 9 Easy Ways To Lose Weight On A Budget
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Student loans impact most people in the United States. Read these articles to create a plan to save money in and after college.
Your credit score is one of the most important numbers to know. Read these articles to find how this 3-digit number impacts your life.
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Credit Score
- 5 Benefits of Improving Your Credit Score
- 7 Reasons Your Credit Score Dropped
- 10 Credit Score Statistics And How To Increase Yours
- 7 Ways Your Credit Score Impacts Your Future
Here are some of my favorite articles on my blog!
- 10 Best Lessons From Personal Finance Books
- 31 Days To Transform Your Money Challenge
- How I Made $80,000 My Second Year Blogging Full-Time
- 10 Black Friday Tips To Save The Most Money
- 10 Best Personal Finance Books To Read
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
What are you currently working on in your money journey?
Find this post helpful? Share it!