Affiliate marketing is becoming quite popular among online business owners.
Just 1 month ago, I started an online course on affiliate marketing. Since incorporating the tactics of the course, I’ve made over $800, even with a small following.
While that may not seem like a lot, that $800 was passive income that only required me to talk about things I love and genuinely use, and include a few links here and there. While just starting this post, I got a notification saying that I made $10 from someone signing up for an app that I use daily to save money.
I was making money on my blog, but never from affiliate marketing. I never knew how important affiliate marketing is until a few months ago when I noticed my sister was doubling her income each month by talking about products she loved.
- How I Made $5,047 in August 2017 From Blogging
- 6 Educational Tools That Helped Me Become A Full-Time Blogger
- 5 Things I Did That Exploded My Traffic From Pinterest
Affiliate marketing is often overlooked by bloggers because they either think they’re wasting people’s time or coming off as annoying to their readers. This is simply not the case, as long as you are genuine and sharing things with your readers that you truly believe in.
Sign up here and get started on the course, as well as get access to the private Facebook group that has helped so many bloggers strengthen their blog and money making goals. Many bloggers say this Facebook group is the best out of the hundreds of blogging groups out there. There are many 6 figure bloggers in the group, as well as many others that are making full-time income who are always answering questions and helping others.
This course is for anyone who:
- Wants to move closer to making a full-time income off their blog
- Has no clue where to start with affiliate marketing
- Doesn’t know the rules or guidelines of affiliate marketing
- Wants to make money off of the products they already talk about on their blog
This course is NOT for anyone who:
- Isn’t interested in making money off their blog
- Not interested in putting in the work that it takes to succeed
- Already knows everything there is to know about affiliate marketing and is successful
- 6 modules, 30+ lessons, best tips to succeed at affiliate marketing
- How my sister has received $300,000 from one single blog post
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions, learn valuable information from others
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- Required disclosures that need to be talked about
- Strategies to use in your marketing
- How to succeed on Pinterest
- PDF forms that will help you succeed
- How to never get rejected from a company, written by an affiliate manager
- + information is added regularly to stay updated and help you get the best education
How I’ve made $800 in my first month:
There’s more to affiliate marketing than simply throwing a bunch of links on your blog. There’s the legal side to it, the rules you must follow (that so many don’t, and have the risk of getting in trouble), as well as how to stay genuine and true to your readers. There are so many little things that I didn’t know about affiliate marketing prior to taking this course.
Extra Bonus Features:
In addition to all of the helpful content in the course, there is a bonus section with tons of valuable content that is updated regularly. This includes content related to:
- Growing your social media following
- How to succeed on Pinterest
- What to do when a post goes viral
- and more. 🙂
On top of this, Michelle also hosts bi-weekly “Ask Michelle” days where you can ask her anything in the Facebook group. You can also see the questions and answers from other bloggers, which can be incredibly helpful, especially if you’re a new blogger.
How to get started:
You can check out the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course here and learn the same tips and tricks I learned to gain a full-time income that allows me to work at home and travel the world.
Having Michelle as a sister is SO awesome, but I’m sure you would already expect that. She inspired me to start a blog, and there were even times when she kept me motivated when I wasn’t sure where my blog was headed. Years later, I’m working full-time at home, traveling the world, and living a life I’ve always dreamed of having. Thanks, Michelle!
Other courses I recommend:
1. The Blogging Blueprint is the one course I wish I had when I started blogging. If you haven’t started a blog yet, or you’re a beginner or not making money from your blog, this is the course to take. The course lays out everything you need to know about blogging in detail.
If you’re not on Pinterest or you simply aren’t sure how to use it, it’s time to figure the platform out now, and here is why.
Pinterest users are going on Pinterest to spend money. Pinterest users spend more money on the platform than any other social media platform. Even Facebook.
This is important because this means that Pinterest can be an incredible way to get readers who want to purchase items onto your blog. Not only that, but an increase in page views means you’ll also increase your ad revenue. If you want people to see your blog and get real traction on your website, Pinterest is crucial.
Lena’s strategy guide is one of the main reasons my page views are increasing at such a rapid rate. Even though Pinterest’s algorithm changed a few months ago, my blog has managed to overcome that obstacle and get more page views than it’s ever had. That is NO small feat, and I owe a lot of my success to the information and tricks I learned from Lena. She dove into topics that I would’ve never even thought about. I’m currently on my 3rd read-through, as she’s updated it again!
Strategies Worth Sharing is a guide specifically for growing traffic on Facebook. Brittany (the author of the ebook) went from 2,000 followers to 100,000 Facebook fans! That number has grown exponentially since she created the ebook, which is amazing. We all know how important Facebook is and it’s just getting better and better, which means we MUST learn how it works in order to get the best traction possible from it. For the price of the ebook, it’s definitely worth it.
After being a full-time blogger for a year, I’ve realized it’s time for me to create a digital product. Not only am I learning how to create an ecourse or ebook, I’m also figuring out what type of product to make.
Have you taken Michelle’s course? What did you think?
Like this post? Pin it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 2,000 others to get access to 10+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.