If you want to make extra money but take care of your children during the day, you may want to consider an evening side hustle.
The list below includes side hustles that are perfect for stay at home mothers or fathers that have a spare hour during night time or when the kids go to sleep at night.
Best ways to make extra money now
- Sell printables – Selling printables is the #1 side hustle to make money. This can be done on your own schedule and turn into passive income! You can earn over $10,000 a year selling printables.
- Sell dog treats – Make $1,000+ selling dog treats from the comfort of your home. One of the most successful side hustles right now!
- Proofreading – Earn $20+ an hour proofreading from home. Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
- Surveys – Make money filling out surveys. You can take as many surveys as you want and earn up to $5 per survey.
Make and sell printables on Etsy
Are you looking for a stress-free and profitable side hustle that makes up to $10,000 a year?
Selling printables on Etsy is the best side hustle out there right now. Tons of women are making between $100-$1000+ a month selling printables online (see their success stories here).
This is the side hustle for you if you’re looking for something stress-free to start from home that also makes passive income.
You don’t need any previous experience to do this, you don’t need to be a graphic designer, and you don’t even need to be tech savvy for this. This is a great side hustle for someone low on time but wanting to make extra money.
Find out what kind of printables to make (so you can make the most money) and how to start an Etsy shop in this free workshop.
Start a niche website using Google SEO
The only way I recommend starting a blog in 2022 and going forward is by doing the necessary research first. Before coming up with a blog idea and creating a website for it, you need to figure out if it’s even a good idea. That’s where Google SEO comes into play.
I started a new blog in 2022 and I did extensive research first by using Google’s tools to first figure out if the niche is getting a ton of traffic from Google AND has low competition for me.
For example, if I looked at the personal finance niche using Google’s tools, it would show me that this niche is heavily saturated and would be extremely difficult for me to be successful in.
My friend Mike inspired me to start a niche website because I saw how successful he was with his websites. Mike’s made six-figures with several sites and continues to rinse and repeat his process and even taught me how to do the same.
His course Niche Site Academy gets rave reviews from real students because we’re all seeing success just by doing exactly what he tells us. It’s not easy, but so worth it.
Mike even has a great video on why blogging and niche sites are drastically different. Check it out here.
Pinterest Virtual Assistant
If you love Pinterest and want to help support small businesses, becoming a Pinterest Virtual Assistant is the way to do it. A Pinterest Virtual Assistant is in charge of helping businesses thrive on the Pinterest platform.
Businesses need to be on Pinterest because there’s a lot of money to be made on that platform, which is why Pinterest VA’s are in such high demand.
For example, I’ve gotten millions of page views from Pinterest which has lead to thousands of new readers, customers, and followers.
Pinterest Virtual Assistant’s are in charge of Pinterest pins, descriptions, SEO, making sure their clients get a ton of traffic and leads from Pinterest, and so much more.
If you’re interested in becoming a Pinterest VA, here is a free workshop.
This free workshop teaches you:
- How to work less and make more this summer
- What Pinterest skills you need and how to use what you already know
- How to find clients
- What services to offer and how much to charge
- Explore our 3 programs
- Q+A session to answer all your questions
Pictured below is Tara, a Pinterest VA alumni who now makes $7,500/month as a Pinterest Virtual Assistant.
Make dog treats in your kitchen
If you enjoy baking and love dogs, running a dog bakery from home might just be your thing. You can make $1,000+/month working part-time making and selling dog treats.
If you do this full-time, you can even make $5,000/month.
The best part of this is you get to do this from home, get your kids involved, and even create your own schedule.
My friend Kristin runs a successful dog treat business from home and perfected the craft of selling dog treats. She even teaches others how to do the same.
Kristin offers a completely free workshop to answer all of your questions. Get her free workshop here and see if this side hustle is for you.
If you enjoy writing and want to see your work published online, consider becoming a freelance writer.
Freelance writers create their own schedules, set their own rates, and can find thousands of jobs online.
My friend Ariel is a full-time freelancer and even teaches others how to work from home making up to $5,000 a month.
Learn how to make money from home as a freelance writer with the course Big Money Writer.
This is a 40 day program that teaches you a step-by-step process on exactly what you need to know to be successful at this.
This works even if you have no college degree, no writing experience or have never even earned online income before.
Support small businesses with Facebook marketing
If you want to support small businesses, you can do this with Facebook marketing and working as a Facebook ad manager.
Facebook ad managers are in charge of running ads for businesses to increase their customer base and income.
My friend’s Bobby and Mike are both Facebook ad managers and saw so much success in it that they started teaching others how to do the same.
They even have a free training packed with so much helpful tips to get you started in this side hustle.
In this free training, you’ll learn:
- Which side hustles to avoid and why advertising is the fastest way to create online income
- How to start running expert ad campaigns even if you’re brand new
- How to find business owners who are willing to pay you even if you have no experience
- The simple 3-part campaign used to bring in new customers for clients and how you can use it
- Copy of proven client funnel for free
Get the free Facebook marketing training here.
If you have a knack for proofreading and tend to correct other people online, you may want to consider becoming a proofreader.
This is a part-time side hustle or full-time job that can be done from anywhere in the world at your schedule.
So if you have children and want to make some extra money, this would be a great evening side hustle that you can do in your spare time.
Here’s a free workshop that shows you if proofreading is right for you.
Sell products on Amazon
Are you interested in selling products on Amazon?
It’s far less complicated than you think and can be quite profitable. My friend Jessica and her family sell products on Amazon and always recommend it to others because of the profitability and freedom it gives her family.
She even has a completely free training that teaches you:
- If selling on Amazon makes sense for your lifestyle
- Which Amazon business model will help you reach your goals
- Why selling on Amazon has a major advantage over selling on sites like eBay and Shopify
- The secret to getting your products in front of Amazon’s Prime buyers
- How much it actually costs to start an Amazon business in 2022
- The must-have supplies every new Amazon seller needs
- My 3 favorite local stores for finding inventory
- How to find products that you can resell on Amazon for a profit
Sign up for a free training here.
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Do you want to start a side hustle?
Like this post? Share it!
Free Printable Library
Join 20,000 others and get access to free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!