One of the best investments I’ve ever made for my business is picking up a book about money by one of my favorite authors, Jen Sincero (#5 on this list).
I had no idea that one book that cost $10 would help me drastically change my mindset around making money and my business, which is why I value reading at such a high level.
This list of books isn’t all numbers and math. These books are also about changing your toxic mindset around money and turning it into a healthy, money-attracting mindset. It’s so possible and feels amazing.
Here are 10 books to read to get rich!
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get access to exclusive printables all about saving money and building wealth, meal planning, and more.
1. Miracle Morning Millionaires: What the Wealthy Do Before 8AM That Will Make You Rich
Millionaires believe that your current state is the exact result of what you think, decide, and act on presently and in the past.
Your present thoughts and decisions can easily change and with Miracle Morning Millionaires, you’ll learn:
- undeniable connection between mornings and wealth
- why becoming wealthy is never a sedentary pursuit
- five-step wake-up process that’ll guarantee you’ll rise early like a millionaire.
- 4 choices you must make to become wealthy
- specific actions you must take when you choose to become a millionaire
- a twist on affirmations and how to leverage them in a way that will absolutely produce results.
2. The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs
In order to become a successful entrepreneur and build financial wealth and business success, you have to change the way you think.
According to The Entrepreneur Mind, you must develop an entrepreneur mindset, which is a specific way of thinking that comes from learning vital lessons.
The Entrepreneur Mind identifies 100 key lessons that every single entrepreneur must learn in 7 different areas: strategy, education, people, finance, marketing and sales, leadership, and motivation.
The lessons in this book will teach you how to think big, how to captivate investors when to ditch a business idea and a lot more valuable info from the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
3. She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur
Do you have a business idea and are ready to turn it into a wildly successful business? If so, now is the perfect time to start.
With social media and the world at your fingertips, you can create success with a laptop and internet connection like never before.
Carrie Greenshows, the creator of this book, started an online business at 20. She faced many challenges and fears while running the business.
After the many obstacles she faced, she learned powerful strategies that she shares in her book.
In She Means Business, Carrie will teach you:
- how to get clear on your vision for your business
- how to move past fears and doubts
- how to understand your audience and who they are
- how to create a brand and build a fan base
- how to manage your time and productivity
- how to condition yourself for success
She Means Business will teach you realistic and practical tools to create a successful business.
4. How to Get Rich: One of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets
How To Get Rich is unlike other entrepreneurial books on the market because Felix Dennis wants to help people embrace entrepreneurship and share the lessons he’s learned throughout his career.
5. You Are A Badass At Making Money
Reading You Are A Badass At Making Money completely transformed my mindset around money in all areas of my life.
I learned to love money, not fear it, make more of it in my business, treat it with love and care, and so much more.
You’ll learn to:
- Uncover what’s holding you back from making money
- Give your doubts, fears, and excuses the heave-ho
- Relate to money in a new (and lucrative) way
- Shake up the cocktail of creation
- Tap into your natural ability to grow rich
- Shape your reality—stop playing victim to circumstance
- Get as wealthy as you wanna be
This book completely changed the way I think about money and making it, which has helped me create so much more money in my business.
6. I Will Teach You To Be Rich
I Will Teach You To Be Rich is a practical and nonjudgmental approach that is based around the four pillars of personal finance: banking, budgeting, investing, and saving, along with the wealth-building ideas of entrepreneurship.
Sethi teaches readers:
- how they can save time by not wasting it managing money
- the myths of credit cards
- how to negotiate
- why budgeting doesn’t have to suck
- how to get things rolling with only $20
- what most don’t understand about taxes
- difference between cheap and frugal
Over anything else, Sethi’s first key lesson is getting started is more crucial than being the most intelligent person in the room.
7. The Essential Habits of Six Figure Bloggers
In the Essential Habits of Six Figure Bloggers, you’ll learn the secrets of 17 successful bloggers which you can also use to help build a six-figure business online.
You’ll also learn how to:
- pick a blogging niche that’s profitable and exciting.
- earn money from your blog – using six proven monetization strategies.
- create systems to stay on track – even when the going gets tough.
- dream bigger than ever before and achieve anything you want.
8. People Over Profit
People Over Profit is a great read for people looking to start their own business.
If you’re already running a business, this book is even more crucial to read!
You learn a valuable lesson: the importance of putting people first.
People Over Profit has several examples of companies in the world that have failed from putting profit over people (McDonald’s, Wells Fargo, etc.).
9. The Introvert Entrepreneur
Are you an introvert? Same here!
The Introvert Entrepreneur is a must-read for introverts who want to amplify their strengths and create success in their own way.
I love this book because it teaches you how to use your personality type to improve your business.
Being an introvert is not a bad thing, and it’s something us introverts should be grateful for.
➡️ What to read next: 10 Books To Read To Grow Your Business Income
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Have you read any of the books on this list?
Like this post? Share it!