Talk to any successful business owner and they will probably credit a lot of their growth and success to something they’ve been taught. Many problems you’re facing right now can be solved by reading a great book.
I learned all about marketing, business growth strategies, and making more money all from books. It’s amazing how much knowledge we can soak up just from a book.
Check out this awesome list of 10 books to grow your business income!
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get access to exclusive printables all about saving money and building wealth, meal planning, and more.
1. You Are A Badass At Making Money
You Are A Badass At Making Money: Master The Mindset of Wealth does just that.
Reading this book completely transformed my mindset around money.
I learned to love money, not fear it, make more of it in my business, treat it with love and care, and so much more.
You’ll learn to:
- Uncover what’s holding you back from making money
- Give your doubts, fears, and excuses the heave-ho
- Relate to money in a new (and lucrative) way
- Shake up the cocktail of creation
- Tap into your natural ability to grow rich
- Shape your reality—stop playing victim to circumstance
- Get as wealthy as you wanna be
2. The Magic of Thinking Big
The Magic of Thinking Big teaches you to:
- Sell and earn more
- How to overcome fear and find confidence
- Enjoy a happier, more fulfilling life
- How to quit making excuses
- and a lot more
3. The Compound Effect
The Compound Effect is an incredible book that teaches readers how to jumpstart their income, life, and success with an easy-to-use system.
The Compound Effect teaches:
- How to eradicate bad habits that may be derailing progress
- #1 strategy to achieve any goal in life
- Real ways to create lasting motivation
- Secrets of overachievers
4. The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs
In order to become a successful entrepreneur and build financial wealth and business success, you have to change the way you think.
According to The Entrepreneur Mind, you must develop an entrepreneur mindset, which is a specific way of thinking that comes from learning vital lessons.
The Entrepreneur Mind identifies 100 key lessons that every single entrepreneur must learn in 7 different areas: strategy, education, people, finance, marketing and sales, leadership, and motivation.
The lessons in this book will teach you how to think big, how to captivate investors, when to ditch a business idea and a lot more valuable info from the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
5. People Over Profit
People Over Profit is a great read for people looking to start their own business.
You learn the importance of putting people first.
People Over Profit has several examples of companies in the world that have failed from putting profit over people (McDonald’s, Wells Fargo, etc.).
6. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
The Power of Habit explains what habits are and why they exist.
You’ll learn how to change your habits, whether you want to lose weight, become more productive, achieve success, or whatever your goal is.
The key to creating this habit is by understanding how habits work.
The Power of Habit uses science to transform these habits and lives.
7. Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
In Profit First, you’ll learn from dozens of case steps, step-by-step, practical advice and will learn how to make the money you’ve always dreamed of.
Using Michalowicz’s Profit First system, readers will learn that:
- Following 4 simple principles can simplify accounting and make it easier to manage a profitable business by looking at bank account balances.
- A small, profitable business can be worth much more than a large business surviving on its top line.
- Businesses that attain early and sustained profitability have a better shot at achieving long-term growth.
8. YouTube Secrets
If you’re looking to create a YouTube channel, this book is incredible!
YouTube Secrets is packed with information and is the ultimate guide for creating a successful and profitable YouTube channel.
One of the authors is a guy I’ve been following since I was 18 years old and it’s amazing to see the progress he’s made.
- The seven essential ingredients for a profitable channel
- New strategies for getting views and subscribers
- Ten ways to make money on YouTube
- And much more
9. Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too
Crushing It is a book that offers lessons and inspiration drawn from dozens of successful influencers and entrepreneurs.
“Crushing It! is a state-of-the-art guide to building your own path to professional and financial success, but it’s not about getting rich. It’s a blueprint to living life on your own terms.”
10. The Essential Habits of Six Figure Bloggers
In the Essential Habits of Six Figure Bloggers, you’ll learn the secrets of 17 successful bloggers which you can also use to help build a six-figure business online.
You’ll learn how to:
- Pick a blogging niche that’s profitable and exciting.
- Earn money from your blog – using six proven monetization strategies.
- Create systems to stay on track – even when the going gets tough.
- Dream bigger than ever before and achieve anything you want.
What to read next: 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Make Up To $75,000 Per Year
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Have you read any of the books on this list?
Like this post? Pin it!
Free Printable Resource Library
Join 10,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!