Learning how to save money, budget, and other important personal finance tools are key to living a stress-free life when it comes to money.
I remember the day I started learning about money management. It felt so empowering and freeing. I figured out I had the power to take back my money and be more intentional with it. It’s amazing.
Giving the gift of teaching people about personal finance is incredible. Money will be here forever. Life is so much easier when you know how to manage your money, budgets, retirement, and so on. It’s worth it.
Here are 9 unique gifts for anyone who’s trying to be financially savvy. You got this!
Best ways to make extra money now
- Sell printables – Selling printables is the #1 side hustle to make money. This can be done on your own schedule and turn into passive income! You can earn over $10,000 a year selling printables.
- Sell dog treats – Make $1,000+ selling dog treats from the comfort of your home. One of the most successful side hustles right now!
- Proofreading – Earn $20+ an hour proofreading from home. Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
- Surveys – Make money filling out surveys. You can take as many surveys as you want and earn up to $5 per survey.
1. Monthly Budget Planner
This is the perfect gift to give someone to help them save money and stay on top of their finances.
There’s even a budget area to help you find out how much you’re spending and where you can cut costs.
- pay bills on time
- store your receipts
- record your monthly expenses
A game that we have all played. This game is often overlooked.
The perfect game for any personal finance lover, this Monopoly version makes playing the board game more convenient than ever. Maybe this version of Monopoly won’t be endless?
- instant transactions and cashless
- property values rise and fall
- tap technology
3. Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide To Money
This is the perfect gift for anyone in the financial business, but also for a college student who is just starting to pay things off on their own.
Personal finance is not talked about nearly enough in high school, so this book is the perfect gift for anyone who needs help with learning the ins and outs of finances and money.
- budget, saving money, dumping debt, investing
- insurance, bargain hunting, mortgage options, marketing,
- tons more!
4. Fortune Magazine
Giving the gift of a Fortune Magazine subscription is the perfect gift for die-hard personal finance fans, making money lover.
Included are long, in-depth articles. Fortune was founded in 1929 and is still going strong.
5. A session with a financial advisor
Though most first-time appointments with financial advisors are free, you can pay for the second appointment ahead of time.
This gift would be perfect for someone who has been wanting financial help for a while.
This gift would NOT be perfect for someone you barely know.
6. The Budget Kit
Anyone can benefit from learning how to budget, which is why I believe The Budget Kit can be one of the most useful gifts of all of the gifts I have listed in this post today.
This kit can help you stay on top of your finances and stay organized every month.
The sooner you figure out budgeting and saving money, the better off you will be.
Less stress = happier you. I would say financial freedom is the best gift you could give to someone.
- create monthly and yearly budgets
- create a plan to repay debt
- includes an online resource guide that directs readers to helpful websites such as credit card debt, spending guidelines, and more
- + tons more!
7. Give stock in a company
Giving a finance-savvy individual stock in a company such as Apple or Google where the money can grow.
If they are learning about investing or already know about investing, this is a great gift.
8. I Will Teach You To Be Rich book
Sethi provides a 6-week personal finance program for people of the ages of 20-35 years old.
Sethi’s approach is practical, nonjudgmental, and makes learning about personal finance enjoyable and exciting.
Learn about banking, budgeting, saving, and more with his book.
I Will Teach You To Be Rich. Knowledge is power, people!
9. Stealing Coin Panda Money Box
I had to add this gift due to its hilarity and simplicity. I saw this gift on FaceBook and it made me laugh for some reason.
This is the perfect gift for a young kiddo or even someone who laughs at ridiculous items such as this one.
All you do is put a coin where the coin is pictured below, and the panda will take it. What’s even more awesome is there are a few different animals to choose from.
BONUS: Sign up for Ebates and get cash back on your online purchases. Create an Ebates account here. Make an online purchase of $25 and get $10 as a welcome bonus! So easy.
➡️ What to read next: 11 Best Personal Finance Podcasts For Achieving Financial Freedom
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
What gifts do you plan on giving this holiday season?
Like this post? Please share it and spread the word!
Free Printable Library
Join 20,000 others and get access to free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!