Working a job that fits your personality type will not only help you become a happier person, but you may find that your work comes out a lot stronger as well.
Below are 9 jobs that are perfect for introverts who prefer to work alone.
Blogging has changed my life, as well as my sister’s.
The opportunities that come from blogging are endless, which is why I love blogging so much.
Tips To Become A Full-Time Blogger:
1) Choose a niche that already makes money (personal finance, health and fitness, travel, etc.) and subniche from there. This means go even deeper into a niche. Ex. Niche: Personal finance > Subniche: Personal finance for college students or personal finance for cathiloc moms.
2) Take a comprehensive blogging course. My #1 recommendation for new bloggers who want to build a profitable blog is Blog With A Full-Time Job.
Blog With A Full-Time Job consists of:
- A specific plan for launching, growing and monetizing your blog while working full-time
- The exact strategy to grow and monetize your blog to a six-figure blog
- Learn how to manage your mind, productivity, time management (all VERY important for working at home and running a successful business)
- How to set up a beautiful looking blog that is completely customizable
- How to write blog posts specifically for monetizing
- Sooo much more + tons of bonuses, templates, worksheets, etc.
If you've never taken a blogging course and aren't sure which one to choose, Blog With A Full-Time Job is IT. Use code ALEXIS15OFF for 15% off.
3) Learn and absorb as much information about blogging as possible. Pinterest is a gold mine for this. Type in “blogging tips” in Pinterest's search bar and hundreds of helpful articles will come up. You can check all of my popular blogging articles here.
4) Figure out what outlet you want to use for blogging. Do you want to have your own blog? Or do you want to create a YouTube channel? Find out where your audience is and go from there. If you don't know yet, don't sweat it. You'll learn as you go.
5) Create a blog with this easy tutorial.
2. Teaching English online
Teaching English online is a great way to make income at home, while on your own schedule.
You're also helping people learn English, which gives them the ability to talk to over 1.5 billion people around the world.
That’s pretty amazing when you think about it! VIPKID pays up to $25 per hour, and the entire curriculum is provided for you.
3. Flipping Items
Melissa makes $133,000 a year flipping items.
These are a few of the things she’s flipped for profit:
- An item that they bought for $10 and flipped for $200 just 6 minutes later.
- A security tower they bought for $6,200 and flipped for $25,000 just one month later.
- A prosthetic leg that they bought for $30 at a flea market and sold for $1,000 on eBay the next day.
She even created a course called Flipper University that teaches students how to become a successful flipper.
Melissa says her students can expect to make $500-$2,500 per month in their first year.
4. Sell on Amazon
The first year that Jessica’s family ran their Amazon FBA business together, working less than 20 hours a week total, they made over 6 figures profit.
If you’re interested in learning more about this side hustle (or full-time job), Jessica has a FREE 7-day course that tells you everything you need to get started selling on Amazon.
The course includes:
- Understand WHY Amazon is the perfect platform for building a business
- How leveraging the fulfillment power of Amazon leaves your home free from piles of inventory
- The way we buy inventory that built over six figures in profit during our first full year
- How to choose the perfect items to sell that people want and will make you money
- What tools we use to save time and be the most efficient in our business
Transcription is the art of turning any audio or video content into a text document.
You can transcribe legal documents, medical documents, and even regular documents for people who run podcasts who want to turn their podcast into a text version, too.
However, not just anyone can become a transcriptionist.
Special training is required, and passing a transcriptionist test to get hired is a lot harder than people think.
6. Freelance Proofreader
In 2014, Caitlin made slightly over $43,000 by being a freelance proofreader, while also going on several fun vacations.
Caitlin has a FREE 45-minute workshop that will give you tons of great info on becoming a freelance proofreader. Check it out the free workshop here.
7. Graphic Designer
Graphic Designers can post their services and portfolio on websites like:
Showcase your portfolio on all sites so people have a good idea of what kind of work you can offer.
For Fiverr and Upwork, keeping a high rating is crucial and the more reviews, the better.
Graphic Designers can offer services online like:
- Logo and web design
- Flyers and brochure
- Packaging design
- Book and album covers
- Social media design
- and a lot more!
8. Pick up garbage
The garbage pickup business is incredible for several reasons: 1) There's a high demand for it, 2) It's recession-proof, and 3) It helps the environment.
Not only that, you can make pretty great money, while also getting in a great work out. Brian has also found many treasures during his cleanup, including $600 that was thrown away in a dumpster.
If you're interested in this opportunity, check out Brian's book, CleanLots, where he tells you everything you need to know to get started, which also includes free phone support to get your business up and running.
9. Facebook Ad Manager
Did you know you can become a Facebook Ads Manager for businesses and make an extra $1,000 to $2,000 a month?
You can even learn how to become a Facebook Ads Manager in less than 28 days with the Facebook Side Hustle Course.
This course works, and it even gives you access to a private group that is full of testimonials.
Check out the testimonials here and see people who are making up to $10,000 per month doing this.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and bloggingActionable Tips:
- 15 College Student Jobs That Pay Up To $40 An Hour
- 20 Side Hustles Perfect For Stay At Home Moms
- How I Went From $1,000 to $10,000 Per Month On My Blog In 1 Year
What's your dream job if you're an introvert?
Like this post? Share it!