Are you trying to find a way to make extra income? Maybe the idea of making $200 a day by posting ads piques your interest.
As the world is moving digital, online advertising is becoming an incredibly valuable tool for businesses.
This means businesses are trying to find ways to get as many eyes as possible on their business.
This is where you come in – the marketer.
Websites and different platforms are offering paid gigs to promote their services or products.
By using your social media accounts or by creating blog posts on your website, you can post ads and turn this into a profitable side hustle.
Best side hustles (no experience necessary and beginner-friendly)
- Sell printables on Etsy – Selling printables is the #1 side hustle to make money. This can be done on your own schedule and turn into passive income! You can earn over $10,000 a year selling printables.
- Create games to sell on Etsy with ChatGPT. Use ChatGPT to create game content to sell on Etsy using the free version of Canva and free version of ChatGPT. Course is created by a top 1% seller on Etsy.
- Sell dog treats – Make $1,000+ selling dog treats from the comfort of your home. Be your own boss and make your own schedule.
- Proofreading – Earn $20+ an hour proofreading from home. Great for people who enjoy editing and working from a computer.
- Surveys – Make money filling out surveys. You can take as many surveys as you want and earn up to $5 per survey.
Essential Platforms for Posting Ads
We’ll now discuss how to post ads on platform like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc., to make money with this side hustle.
You’ll also learn how to maximize ad performance so you can make more money.
Choosing the Right Platform
There are many places to post ads, including:
- Tik Tok
This doesn’t mean you need to post on every single platform and you probably won’t want to because each platforms demographic is different. You need to choose the right platform for your target audience and goals.
For example, Facebook has a huge audience that is incredibly diverse. This means the platform is suitable for all kinds of products and services.
On the other hand, Instagram is focused mainly on visual content, making this a great platform for products or services related to lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and travel.
Twitter is great for real-time updates and anything that is currently trending. This platform is ideal for time-sensitive offers and events.
If you have a younger audience or demographic, Snapchat is the place to be. Tik Tok is also massively beneficial for short-term content for a younger demographic.
If you prefer video ads, YouTube has a large demographic of people interested in all kinds of topics, making it a great spot to promote courses, tutorials, and video-based content.
Lastly, Pinterest is amazing for visual ads where people are looking for ideas and inspiration. Think gardening, home decor, DIY crafts, food, fashion, etc.
Facebook – Facebook has incredible ad-targeted settings so take advantage of the detailed targeting options. Make sure your ads are engaging and use the best images possible. Use clear, concise copy.
YouTube – Video content is king here and the ads need to be attention grabbing so people stay tuned. The first few seconds need to be compelling.
Instagram – Use high quality eye-catching images or short videos for ads. Use relevant and popular hashtags to get the ad seen by more eyes.
Twitter – Twitter’s ad exposure is brief, so the message needs to be clear and compelling.
Pinterest – Graphics need to be visually appealing. Optimize ads with relevant keywords.
Snapchat – Use both images and videos to keep the content fresh and engaging. Use a clear call-to-action to get the viewer to engage in the content.
If you follow these tips and find the best platform for your target audience, you’ll increase your success rate and make it possibly to earn $200 a day by posting ads.
Periodically analyze your ad performance to see how it’s doing and if you need to change up your strategy.
Creating Ads That Perform Well
In this section, we’ll go over how you can design and share ads so you can reach your target audience and get clicks.
- Have a clear understanding of the product or service you are advertising. Fully understand the features, benefits, and unique selling points of the product or service. Doing this will help you create the best ad possible.
- Determine the content of your ad. The ad copy needs to be compelling and to the point. Share the key benefits of the product or service you’re promoting. Use language that is persuasive so people are compelled to click on the ad and learn more. Use a strong call-to-action.
- Understand the needs of your audience. Figure out their pain points, preferences, and make sure your ad addresses these things. Use visuals to make the ad more engaging to the audience.
Generate more clicks by increasing your ad’s visibility and performance.
Here are some tips:
- Choose the right platform for your target audience. For example, if the ads are for makeup or fashion, Twitter might not be the best place.
- Take advantage of the platform’s targeting features. Platforms like Facebook and Instagram make it as easy as possible to target your preferred customer.
- Make use of A/B testing. This means you may want to experiment with different ad creatives, headlines, copy, and call-to-action to see what ad performs best.
Consider using a friendly tone throughout your copy. You don’t want to be pushy. Be approaching and reliable to your audience and share the key benefits of the product or service.
Doing these things will increase your chances of the ads performing successfully, increasing your chances of making $200 a day by posting ads.
Affiliate Marketing Strategies
Another great way to earn men with ads is via affiliate marketing.
This is when you promote a product or service and earn a commission when someone clicks through your affiliate/referral links.
Here is how to boost your chances of making money with ads via affiliate marketing.
- Identify your niche. Focus on a specific niche so your audience is more targeted. This is also going to position you as an authority in the niche. For example, hone in on travel or recipes instead of talking about travel, recipes, fashion, makeup, pets, etc. all in on one platform/profile.
- Join affiliate programs that offer products in your niche. Be on the lookout for products and services with higher commission rates, support for the affiliate marketers, and tracking systems.
- Create high quality content. Share personal experiences, reviews, or how to tutorials with the product or service. This can increase trust and show that you’re actually using the product yourself.
- Stay true to your audience or you’ll risk losing trust and loyalty. Don’t recommend products or services you wouldn’t actually use yourself or recommend to a family member. Be honest and genuine with your recommendations.
- Track your results. Analyze the performances of different affiliate products and see how you can improve. If a product or service isn’t performing well, consider becoming an affiliate for something else.
Using these tips and strategies will help you work towards making $200 a day by posting ads. Keep learning about affiliate marketing as this area requires much education and strategy.
Monetizing Your Online Assets
Do you already have online assets like a blog or social media? If you haven’t already, monetize your website with advertising networks like Google AdSense, Mediavine (what I use), or AdThrive.
- Google AdSense is an option for newer bloggers. To get started, simply sign up for an AdSense account and add the code to your website.
- Mediavine is what I use for advertising on my website. They have a high revenue share and the support is incredible. Mediavine also does their best to help you get the most money from ads as possible. Mediavine requires 50,000 sessions in 30 days to apply.
- Adthrive is a premium advertising network for larger websites getting at least 100,000 monthly page views.
Social media is also a great place for earning income through sponsored posts and collaborations with brands.
Work with companies in your niche and promote their products or services. Doing this can help you earn a side income providing value to your followers.
Additional Methods to Make Money
There are tons of ways you can make money with a side hustle without ads.
Here are some of my favorite side hustles:
- Sell printables – Selling printables is the #1 side hustle to make money. This can be done on your own schedule and turn into passive income! You can earn over $10,000 a year selling printables.
- Sell dog treats – Make $1,000+ selling dog treats from the comfort of your home. One of the most successful side hustles right now!
- Proofreading – Earn $20+ an hour proofreading from home. Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
- Surveys – Make money filling out surveys. You can take as many surveys as you want and earn up to $5 per survey.
- Pinterest Virtual Assistant – Help businesses get new customers on Pinterest by creating high quality pins, scheduling their pins, and more.
Trending side hustle posts:
- Ultimate Guide To Selling Plants From Home
- How To Start Making Money With A Car Wrap Business
- Best Part-Time Jobs For Introverts
- How To Turn Your Woodworking Hobby Into A Business
- Make Money With Paid Online Research Studies
Quality Content and SEO
Focus on creating high quality content to provide maximum value to people seeing your ads.
Your content should be:
- Worth their time
- Show the benefits of the product/service
Maybe even consider choosing a niche that you’re genuinely passionate about or focus on a topic that is lacking in the online space but is desired by people. Niche Site Academy show you how to find a niche that is in demand and even how to make money from it.
You also want to incorporate SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in your advertising strategies. This is because SEO helps you rank higher on search engines which means more eyes on your ads.
The best SEO tips include:
- Creating compelling and keyword-rich titles and headlines
- Optimizing meta descriptions for search performance
- Incorporating relevant keywords naturally throughout your content
- Ensuring your content answers questions or solves problems for your target audience
- Utilizing internal and external links to improve your page’s authority and credibility
I learned how to implement SEO on my website with Stupid Simple SEO. This course taught me how to leverage online tools like Ahref’s so I could do research to find out exactly what articles I should be writing on my blog.
I learned how to identify high-performing keywords that I could rank for in my niche.
When I know which articles to write on my blog with the purpose of SEO, this increases my advertising earrings because I’m getting more page views.
Measuring and Optimizing Performance
One of the most important things to do when you’re trying to make $200 a day by posting ads is measuring and optimizing your ad performance.
Platforms like Instagram and Facebook have ways to measure how your ads are performing.
Your goal is to understand the number of impressions (eyes) you’re getting on the ad, and the effectiveness of the ad copy (text used to motivate a consumer to buy) you’re using.
Most importantly, how well is it driving conversions?
Wherever you’re doing ads will almost always have a detailed metrics area so you can see how your ads are performing. Keep track of clicks and sales.
Here are some strategies to enhance your advertising:
- A/B test your ad copy: Experiment with various headlines, images, and call-to-actions to determine which combination yields the best performance.
- Adjust your bids: Use the true value of a conversion as your bidding strategy to optimize your ad spend and achieve lower CPAs (Cost Per Acquisition).
- Target your audience: Narrow down your audience using demographics, interests, and other targeting parameters to reach potential customers genuinely interested in your offerings.
Doing all of these things will help make your ads perform the best to maximize your returns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much money can I potentially make by posting ads?
A: This totally depends on your platform, how many page views you’re getting, how many followers you have, what kind of platform you’re using for the ads, and strategies you’re using.
Q: Do I need any special skills to post ads and make money?
A: You don’t need special skills, but you need a basic understanding of marketing and advertising techniques.
Q: What are some popular platforms where I can post these ads to earn revenue?
A: If you have a blog, take advantage of advertising networks like AdSense, Mediavine, AdThrive, and more. Each of these networks has different application requirements. You can also use platforms like FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Q: Are there any tools or resources to help me get started?
A: Yes, there are tools and resources that can help you be more efficient in ad posting. These may include software for automating ad creation, schedulers for maintaining a consistent posting schedule, and performance trackers to monitor your ad campaigns’ effectiveness.
Happy ad posting! And remember, your success will come from consistent effort and a willingness to learn and adapt along the way.
Free Printable Library
Join 20,000 others and get access to free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!