Are you taking advantage of all the free information out there on making extra money?
I’m sharing with you the best courses, workshops, and guides that teach you how to make extra money. If you want to start a side hustle or increase your skills, keep reading!
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get exclusive access to the free resource library.
1. Selling Printables On Etsy
One of my favorite side hustles on this list and a side hustle I’m personally working on is selling printables on Etsy.
My friend Julie sells printables on Etsy as a fun side hustle, with her main form of income coming from blogging full-time. She says selling printables is mostly passive income (meaning you essentially make money in your sleep).
Julie even has a free guide for people wondering how to get started selling printables on Etsy. She shares her secret list of best-selling products month by month. She even shares how to capitalize on seasonal trends to make the most money. It’s free and available for immediate download, so I highly recommend taking advantage of it!
2. Learn How To Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant
This is the side hustle for the Pinterest-obsessed. If you’re interested in hearing more about what it takes to become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant, take the free workshop called “How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant and Land Your First Client”.
In this free workshop, you learn how to:
- How and where Pinterest Virtual Assistant’s work online
- What services to offer and how much to charge
- How and where to land your first client
You’ll discover the 9 services you can offer as a Pinterest Virtual Assistant.
My friend Megan is a full-time Pinterest Virtual Assistant and let me interview her here. She shared so many great tips for soon-to-be Pinterest Virtual Assistants.
A great example of a Pinterest Virtual Assistant is Tara (pictured below). She currently has 18 clients and makes about $7,500 a month.
3. How To Build A Six-Figure Freelance Writing Career
Are you curious to how freelance writers land freelancing jobs and more importantly, make money? Freelance writers make money from writing for large publications. They typically create a 1,000-3,000 word article and publish it on a major website and earn a stipend from the article.
My friend Holly is a full-time freelance writer who is killing it in the freelance writing world. I learned a ton of information from her and even credit her for helping me land my first freelance writing job a couple of years ago.
She even has a free training for people interested in becoming freelance writers.
In this free training, you’ll learn:
- 6 keys to online freelance writing success
- How to increase your freelance writing income
- Steps Holly used to increase her freelance writing income to over $200k
- How to cold pitch clients
- How to build a social media following
Get the free workshop here. Scroll down a little bit and you’ll see the free workshop called: How To Build A Six-Figure Writing Career.
4. Start A Money-Making Blog
If you’re reading this blog right now, you’re helping support my business whether you spend money or not. Bloggers make money from ad revenue, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, or selling their own digital products. You can see how I make money on my blog here.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to blog full-time? I have a free email course I offer here (or you can sign up in the box below).
In the free course, I share:
- How to create your own blog from scratch
- 10 things to do after launching your blog (step-by-step and easy process)
- How to monetize your blog from the beginning
- The 1 blogging resource I recommend to new bloggers
5. Run A Bookkeeping Business
Do you want to work from home, earn good money, and be your own boss? Do you also have good discipline to be your own boss and work hard? Then running your own bookkeeping business might be for you.
No experience is required. This job is great for people who want to help support entrepreneurs, and small business owners with their bookkeeping. I personally have a bookkeeper and I think every small business owner should have one!
The creator of this free class, Ben Robinson was recently featured on my blog and answered some amazing questions to help you on your bookkeeping journey.
And if you’re wondering what it’s really like to own your own bookkeeping business, check out this interview I recently published on my blog.
6. Become A Tax Preparer
Did you know you can get trained online to become a Tax Preparer? This in-demand remote job can be done from anywhere in the world. A Tax Preparer prepares, files, and assists in general tax forms.
To get started in this field, take a high-quality tax preparation course. Do your research to find the best one for you. After doing my research, I found that the TaxBiz Course is one of the best. You learn a step-by-step method to start and run a successful tax business. TaxBiz is a certified provider through the IRS, so you have the opportunity to indicate your authority as a Tax Preparer.
I know you have so many questions about starting a digital tax business. You’re probably wondering if something like this is for you. That’s why there’s a free workshop to answer all of your questions. You can also read reviews from graduates and students on Better Business Bureau and Facebook.
7. How To Become A Virtual Assistant
This is one of my favorite side hustles on this list that I personally have several years of experience with. Working as a Virtual Assistant is amazing for the kind of people that like to work for others and enjoy taking direction from a boss. Personally, I like knowing exactly what needs to get done and checking off tasks.
If you want to learn how to become a virtual assistant, take the free workshop called “5 Steps To Become A Virtual Assistant”.
This free workshop includes:
- Simple step-by-step process to become a Virtual Assistant
- How to earn a consistent income using skills you already have
- Why you don’t need to be a tech expert or go back to school to be a Virtual Assistant
- The shortest path to earning a legit living from anywhere
I recently interviewed a Virtual Assistant here and they shared a ton of helpful information on the job.
Get the free workshop here. Scroll down a little and you will see the free workshop called “5 Steps To Become A Virtual Assistant”.
8. How To Become A Flea Market Flipper
Are you wondering what it takes to become a flea market flipper? Or what about someone who buys and resells items for a profit?
My friend Melissa is a full-time flea market flipper with her husband. They run an incredible business where they get to work with their family. Even more impressive? They make six-figures a year doing this.
Melissa created a free challenge that will show you how to start with an item that is $25 or less and flip it for extra cash.
9. How To Make Money Freelance Proofreading
Do you have a knack for proofreading and finding errors in writing? Maybe you’ve seen an error on this page. If so, this side hustle may be for you.
There’s a free workshop called Transform Your Passion For Words & Reading.
This free workshop includes:
- 5 signs proofreading could be the perfect fit for you
- How to get proofreading clients
- How proofreading can be your ticket to lifestyle freedom and financial security
10. Create Planner Stickers
Do you want to create stickers? Do you want to sell them on Etsy to make money?
If so, I have good news! There’s a free masterclass that teaches you how to:
- 3 mistakes sticker makers and shop owners make
- Tools and equipment you need to get started
- How to use your creativity to start a side hustle
- How to stand out from the crowd and be successful
- The quickest way to get started with selling stickers
10. Make dog treats at home
Did you know you can make $1,000+ a month part-time working at home with a dog treat business? You can even make $5,000-$8,000 from your home kitchen if you do it full-time. You can get your kids involved, work from home, create your own schedule, and make treats for dogs. I don’t think it gets better than that.
My friend Kristin runs a successful dog treat business from home and perfected the craft of selling dog treats. She even teaches others how to replicate her success in her course Diva Dog Bakery.
I know you have a ton of questions about this and want to learn more before signing up for a course. That’s why Kristin offers a completely FREE workshop to answer all of your questions. Have more questions that aren’t covered in the workshop? You can contact Kristin via email. Get her free workshop here and see if this side hustle is for you.
11. Learn How To Start A Profitable Amazon Business
Are you curious as to how people make money on Amazon? You can learn how to create an Amazon account and find inventory to sell without wasting your time or money.
This free course was created by a couple who made $100,000 their first year reselling on Amazon.
This 9-lesson free course will teach you:
- Why Amazon is the best marketplace for resellers
- How using FBA gets you more sales and saves you a ton of time
- The exact steps to follow to set up your Amazon Seller account
- Two easy ways to find inventory
- How to choose profitable inventory that customers actually want to buy
12. Find A Remote Job
Are you wondering how to get a legit job that lets you work from home?
You can download a free guide here that shares a step-by-step process to find a remote job.
This free guide will teach you how to:
- How to find the best opportunities for you
- Create a resume to impress any employer
- Make your search for a remote job easier and safer
- Understand the remote job market, including common jobs and companies hiring
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Which course or workshop are you signing up for? Share in the comments!
Like this post? Save it for later on Pinterest.
Free Printable Resource Library
Join 10,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!