Are you taking advantage of all the free information out there on making extra money?
I’m sharing with you the best courses, workshops, and guides that teach you how to make extra money.
If you want to start a side hustle or increase your skills, keep reading!
Quickest ways to increase income now
- Sell printables – Make money selling printables on Etsy. This is my #1 recommended side hustle! Earn over $10,000 a year selling printables online.
- Money Like A Millionaire course – Learn how to manage money like a millionaire and find out how to pay off debt and live frugally. This is the simplest way to set up your financial life to maximize wealth.
- Surveys – Earn extra money filling out surveys. You can take as many surveys as you want and earn up to $5 per survey.
- Proofreading – Make $20+ an hour proofreading from home. Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
Selling Printables On Etsy
Are you looking for a stress-free and profitable side hustle that makes up to $10,000 a year?
Selling printables on Etsy is the best side hustle out there right now. Tons of women are making between $100-$1000+ a month selling printables online (see their success stories here).
This is the side hustle for you if you’re looking for something stress-free to start from home that also makes passive income.
You don’t need any previous experience to do this, you don’t need to be a graphic designer, and you don’t even need to be tech savvy for this. This is a great side hustle for someone low on time but wanting to make extra money.
Find out what kind of printables to make (so you can make the most money) and how to start an Etsy shop in this free workshop.
Learn How To Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant
This is the side hustle for the Pinterest-obsessed.
If you’re interested in hearing more about what it takes to become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant, take the free workshop called “How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant and Land Your First Client”.
In this free workshop, you learn how to:
- How and where Pinterest Virtual Assistant’s work online
- What services to offer and how much to charge
- How and where to land your first client
You’ll discover the 9 services you can offer as a Pinterest Virtual Assistant.
My friend Megan is a full-time Pinterest Virtual Assistant and let me interview her here. She shared so many great tips for soon-to-be Pinterest Virtual Assistants.
A great example of a Pinterest Virtual Assistant is Tara (pictured below). She currently has 18 clients and makes about $7,500 a month.
How To Build A Six-Figure Freelance Writing Career
Are you curious to how freelance writers land freelancing jobs and more importantly, make money? Freelance writers make money from writing for large publications.
They typically create a 1,000-3,000 word article and publish it on a major website and earn a stipend from the article.
My friend Holly is a full-time freelance writer who is killing it in the freelance writing world.
I learned a ton of information from her and even credit her for helping me land my first freelance writing job a couple of years ago.
She even has a free training for people interested in becoming freelance writers.
In this free training, you’ll learn:
- 6 keys to online freelance writing success
- How to increase your freelance writing income
- Steps Holly used to increase her freelance writing income to over $200k
- How to cold pitch clients
- How to build a social media following
Get the free workshop here. Scroll down a little bit and you’ll see the free workshop called: How To Build A Six-Figure Writing Career.
Salesforce Analyst (remote tech job)
People are leaving their day jobs and moving into the tech world as Salesforce Professionals. A Salesforce Professional is someone who is trained to improve business processes with something called Salesforce.
You don’t need any previous experience or college degree for this and almost all of these jobs are remote so you can work from home.
The average starting salary of a Salesforce Professional is between $60,000-$80,000 and some people even land first jobs making over $100,000.
See if a Salesforce career is right for you by taking the free 5 Day Salesforce Challenge to better understand the Salesforce career path and how you can get started.
My friend Leila changed careers and recently got a job as a Salesforce Professional. You can learn all about her experience here. She found her first job through a recruiter reaching out to her on LinkedIn, and now she’s earning $60,000+ at home with amazing benefits.
Start A Money-Making Blog
If you’re reading this blog right now, you’re helping support my business whether you spend money or not.
Bloggers make money from ad revenue, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, or selling their own digital products. You can see how I make money on my blog here.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to blog full-time? I have a free email course I offer here (or you can sign up in the box below).
In the free course, I share:
- How to create your own blog from scratch
- 10 things to do after launching your blog (step-by-step and easy process)
- How to monetize your blog from the beginning
- The 1 blogging resource I recommend to new bloggers
Run A Bookkeeping Business
Do you want to work from home, earn good money, and be your own boss?
Do you also have good discipline to be your own boss and work hard? Then running your own bookkeeping business might be for you.
No experience is required. This job is great for people who want to help support entrepreneurs, and small business owners with their bookkeeping. I personally have a bookkeeper and I think every small business owner should have one!
The creator of this free class, Ben Robinson was recently featured on my blog and answered some amazing questions to help you on your bookkeeping journey.
And if you’re wondering what it’s really like to own your own bookkeeping business, check out this interview I recently published on my blog.
Facebook Ad Manager
Did you know you can become a Facebook Ad Manager for businesses and make an extra $1,000+ a month with just 1 client?
Facebook Ad Managers are in charge of running ads for businesses to increase their customer base and income. In short terms, Facebook Ads can really help businesses grow.
There are over 27 million businesses in the U.S. with over 500,000 new businesses starting every month. Out of 27 million businesses, all you need is 1-2 clients to make $1,000 a month.
If you want to go all in on this side hustle, you can take on 5 clients, which can be roughly $5,000 a month.
There’s even a free training that teaches you which side hustles to avoid and why becoming a Facebook Ad Manager is one of the best side hustles.
You also get access to a 3 step process to find clients that will hire you and how you can do this even if you’re brand new to advertising. Get the free training here.
How To Become A Virtual Assistant
This is one of my favorite side hustles on this list that I personally have several years of experience with.
Working as a Virtual Assistant is amazing for the kind of people that like to work for others and enjoy taking direction from a boss. Personally, I like knowing exactly what needs to get done and checking off tasks.
If you want to learn how to become a virtual assistant, take the free workshop called “5 Steps To Become A Virtual Assistant”.
This free workshop includes:
- Simple step-by-step process to become a Virtual Assistant
- How to earn a consistent income using skills you already have
- Why you don’t need to be a tech expert or go back to school to be a Virtual Assistant
- The shortest path to earning a legit living from anywhere
I recently interviewed a Virtual Assistant here and they shared a ton of helpful information on the job.
Get the free workshop here. Scroll down a little and you will see the free workshop called “5 Steps To Become A Virtual Assistant”.
How To Become A Flea Market Flipper
Are you wondering what it takes to become a flea market flipper? Or what about someone who buys and resells items for a profit?
My friend Melissa is a full-time flea market flipper with her husband. They run an incredible business where they get to work with their family. Even more impressive? They make six-figures a year doing this.
Melissa created a free challenge that will show you how to start with an item that is $25 or less and flip it for extra cash.
How To Make Money Freelance Proofreading
Do you have a knack for proofreading and finding errors in writing? Maybe you’ve seen an error on this page. If so, this side hustle may be for you.
There’s a free workshop called Transform Your Passion For Words & Reading.
This free workshop includes:
- 5 signs proofreading could be the perfect fit for you
- How to get proofreading clients
- How proofreading can be your ticket to lifestyle freedom and financial security
Create Planner Stickers
Do you want to create stickers? Do you want to sell them on Etsy to make money?
If so, I have good news! There’s a free masterclass that teaches you how to:
- 3 mistakes sticker makers and shop owners make
- Tools and equipment you need to get started
- How to use your creativity to start a side hustle
- How to stand out from the crowd and be successful
- The quickest way to get started with selling stickers
Make dog treats at home
Did you know you can make $1,000+ a month part-time working at home with a dog treat business?
You can even make $5,000-$8,000 from your home kitchen if you do it full-time.
You can get your kids involved, work from home, create your own schedule, and make treats for dogs. I don’t think it gets better than that.
My friend Kristin runs a successful dog treat business from home and perfected the craft of selling dog treats. She even teaches others how to replicate her success in her course Diva Dog Bakery.
I know you have a ton of questions about this and want to learn more before signing up for a course. That’s why Kristin offers a completely FREE workshop to answer all of your questions.
Get her free workshop here and see if this side hustle is for you.
Learn How To Start A Profitable Amazon Business
Are you curious as to how people make money on Amazon?
You can learn how to create an Amazon account and find inventory to sell without wasting your time or money.
This free course was created by a couple who made $100,000 their first year reselling on Amazon.
This 9-lesson free course will teach you:
- Why Amazon is the best marketplace for resellers
- How using FBA gets you more sales and saves you a ton of time
- The exact steps to follow to set up your Amazon Seller account
- Two easy ways to find inventory
- How to choose profitable inventory that customers actually want to buy
Find A Remote Job
Are you wondering how to get a legit job that lets you work from home?
You can download a free guide here that shares a step-by-step process to find a remote job.
This free guide will teach you how to:
- How to find the best opportunities for you
- Create a resume to impress any employer
- Make your search for a remote job easier and safer
- Understand the remote job market, including common jobs and companies hiring
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Which course or workshop are you signing up for? Share in the comments!
Like this post? Save it for later on Pinterest.
Free Printable Library
Join 20,000 others and get access to free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!