Are you an outgoing extrovert that prefers to work and socialize around others?
Do you enjoy being the center of attention and thrive in a setting around many people?
If so, you'll enjoy these 8 jobs below perfect for the extrovert personality type!
1. Teach English with Qkids
Teaching English online is a great way to make income at home, while on your own schedule. You're also helping people learn English, which gives them the ability to talk to over 1.5 billion people around the world. That’s pretty amazing when you think about it!
Qkids pays up to $20 an hour and also has bonuses for teachers who have good attendance!
Qkids Quick Facts
- Qkids is a national learner in cross-cultural E-learning platform
- Over 100,000 Chinese students with Qkids
- Patented and effective game-based curriculum with fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures
Requirements to become a Qkids Teacher
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- Earned a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a university program (juniors and seniors in college only)
- Technical requirements: a computer with stable internet connection and clear audio/video capacity
2. Au Pair
Becoming an au pair is an experience to try out at least once. An au pair is essentially a nanny living abroad, helping out a child or family speak another language (English most of the time). Finding a family in Europe is incredibly easy, and if you’re from the United States, Canada, or Australia, you’re going to have a line of families trying to get you to join them in their home.
- Free accommodation, food, etc.
- Fully immersive into a different culture
- Learn another language
Popular websites to find au pair families:
3. Flight Attendant
Working as a flight attendant isn't for everyone. You're usually working during holidays or you may have to relocate to a new city.
However, the benefits of being a flight attendant are pretty awesome.
You usually get free flights, you can sit in first class for free (depending on the airline and seats available), and you get to visit beautiful cities all around the world.
Below are a few airlines to apply to:
4. Customer Service Representative
Customer service representatives are the go-between for customers and companies and may process orders, field complaints, or more. What you do as a customer service representative will depend on the company you work for.
At FlexJobs, there are hundreds of new jobs being posted for customer service representatives. These jobs are almost always entry-level, which means you don’t need any experience to get started.
5. Customer Service
A customer service representative gets the opportunity to work at home and make a comfortable living. You'll be in charge of providing assistance and information to customers.
You can search here for customer service opportunities, with Flex Jobs.
Flex Jobs is a website that only lists REAL work at home jobs, so you never have to worry that you're wasting time or giving information to the wrong person.
6. Hotel Managers
The job growth for hotel managers is 8%, which is great for people who love to travel and work in hospitality.
Though you can't become a hotel manager straight out of high school, you can work your way up to becoming a hotel manager.
Get an entry-level job at a hotel and work your way up, and potentially branch out to other hotels.
7. Cruise Employee
Working and living on a cruise is a great way to see the world and experience other cultures without paying thousands of dollars. You can save a lot of the money you make on board since you pay for very few expenses.
However, work days can be very long and be tiring depending on what kind of job you hold on the cruise.
Some of the top cruise lines to apply for are:
8. Host an exchange student
Though families can no longer get paid for hosting an exchange student, you do get charitable tax deductions on your tax return.
You also get to invite in someone who speaks another language, is used to living in a different culture, and you get to show them your country or city.
Are you an extrovert or introvert? Tell us in the comments below!
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
- 15 College Student Jobs That Pay Up To $40 An Hour
- 20 Side Hustles Perfect For Stay At Home Moms
- How I Went From $1,000 to $10,000 Per Month On My Blog In 1 Year
Like this post? Share it!
Like this post? Share it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.