Do you have trouble sticking to a budget? If so, keeping track of your finances with a monthly budget planner can help you pay off your debt, save money, or keep track of your finances.
I paid off $40,000 in debt and now live in financial freedom, even though I once thought it was never possible. I thought I’d be living in debt forever, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You have the power to be intentional with your money save.
The best way to get started is by simply getting started. Don’t put off taking care of your money any longer. You got this.
Best ways to make extra money now
- Sell printables – Selling printables is the #1 side hustle to make money. This can be done on your own schedule and turn into passive income! You can earn over $10,000 a year selling printables.
- Sell dog treats – Make $1,000+ selling dog treats from the comfort of your home. One of the most successful side hustles right now!
- Proofreading – Earn $20+ an hour proofreading from home. Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
- Surveys – Make money filling out surveys. You can take as many surveys as you want and earn up to $5 per survey.
What is a budget printable?
A budget printable is a blank template that keeps you accountable.
You enter in all of your spending. At the end of every month, you should look over your monthly spending to see where you can save more.
With the #1 printable below, you can even create a savings goal!
FITnancials monthly budget planner
I recently created a free resource library that includes monthly budget planners, meal plan templates, and travel checklists.
With this free monthly budget planner, you’ll have a section to write down your goal spending and actual spending.
You’ll be able to keep track of monthly income, rent, cell phone, utilities, internet, cable/Netflix, groceries, credit card, gas, insurance, and more.
You even get to create a monthly savings goal, which makes saving money fun!
College Life Made Easy Budget Printable
This monthly budget printable will help you keep track of your money, including your savings goals, bills, debt, and more.
There are three different printables to choose from.
I especially love the goals section! It’s always good to set goals, so you have something to work towards.
Scattered Squrriels Finance Tracking Printable
Scattered Squrriels budget planner contains several different sheets to help you control your finances.
Included is a monthly bill tracker, debt payment tracker, savings tracker, and spending log.
Frugal Mom Eh Monthly Budget Printable
This monthly budget printable comes with an income tracker, bills and fixed expenses tracker, variable expenses, and more.
I love that this printable has extra space to add other bills.
A Spectacle Owl Monthly Budget Printable
This monthly budget printable can help you keep track of your expenses in a more thorough manner.
I also love how this printable has a goals section, and it also lets you track your progress.
Wondermom Wannabe Budget Printable
This fun and creative monthly budget printable can help you keep track of your family’s budget, finances, and savings goals.
✨ Related: Lower your bills and save money today with Billshark
Billshark is a MUST for anyone who has a cell phone, cable, internet, or insurance bill and wants to lower their bill.
And trust me, it works because I’ve used it myself on 3 different bills and I’ve saved $290.
Here’s how Billshark works:
- Send copies of your bills to Billshark. (I did this by uploading an online PDF of each bill).
- Billshark negotiates all of the bills you send in.
- You get notified if Billshark was successful. If they are, they take 40% of the savings. Ex. Billshark saved me $290 over the course of 6 months, so I pay them $116. I can do this in a monthly payment plan or all at once.
It’s definitely worth the savings and it was such an easy process.
➡️ What to read next: 30 Ways To Cut Your Spending And Save Thousands Per Year
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Do you have a monthly budget plan?
Like this post? Pin it!
Free Printable Library
Join 20,000 others and get access to free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!