Working from home has so many benefits.
These benefits may range from more flexibility, creating your own schedule, and even growing your income at a faster rate than at a regular corporate job.
This list of jobs require little to no experience, but there still are requirements to get the job and having a killer resume always helps land a job.
Below are 25 work from home jobs that require little to no experience.
1. Teaching English online
Teaching English online is a great way to make income at home, while on your own schedule.
You're also helping people learn English, which gives them the ability to talk to over 1.5 billion people around the world.
That’s pretty amazing when you think about it! VIPKID pays up to $25 per hour, and the entire curriculum is provided for you.
2. Sell on Amazon
The first year that Jessica’s family ran their Amazon FBA business together, working less than 20 hours a week total, they made over 6 figures profit.
If you're interested in learning more about this side hustle (or full-time job), Jessica has a FREE 7-day course that tells you everything you need to get started selling on Amazon.
The course includes:
- Understand WHY Amazon is the perfect platform for building a business
- How leveraging the fulfillment power of Amazon leaves your home free from piles of inventory
- The way we buy inventory that built over six figures in profit our first full year
- How to choose the perfect items to sell that people want and will make you money
- What tools we use to save time and be the most efficient in our business
3. Flipping Items
A flipper is someone who flips products for profit.
My friend Melissa, of Flipper University, created a guide that teaches people her secrets and strategies for reaching over $100k in sales after their first year of full-time flipping.
These are a few of the things she’s flipped for profit:
- An item that they bought for $10 and flipped for $200 just 6 minutes later.
- A security tower they bought for $6,200 and flipped for $25,000 just one month later.
- A prosthetic leg that they bought for $30 at a flea market and sold for $1,000 on eBay the next day.
She even created a course called Flipper University that teaches students how to become a successful flipper. Melissa says her students can expect to make $500-$2,500 per month in their first year.
4. Facebook Ad Manager
Did you know you can become a Facebook Ads Manager for businesses and make an extra $1,000 to $2,000 a month?
You don't need a website or prior experience to do this.
You can even learn how to become a Facebook Ads Manager in less than 28 days with the Facebook Side Hustle Course.
This course works, and it even gives you access to a private group that is full of testimonials.
Check out the testimonials here and see people who are making up to $10,000 per month doing this.
5. Start a blog
Blogging allowed me to quit my job back in 2016. I even managed to make five times my income in just one year, which is one of the greatest things about blogging.
I've worked hard for the money I've earned on FITnancials, but one of the best things about my job is that I actually enjoy it.
Are you interested in starting a blog and becoming a full-time blogger?
Tips To Become A Full-Time Blogger:
1) Choose a niche that already makes money (personal finance, health and fitness, travel, etc.) and subniche from there. This means go even deeper into a niche. Ex. Niche: Personal finance > Subniche: Personal finance for college students or personal finance for cathiloc moms.
2) Take a comprehensive blogging course. My #1 recommendation for new bloggers who want to build a profitable blog is Blog With A Full-Time Job.
Blog With A Full-Time Job consists of:
- A specific plan for launching, growing and monetizing your blog while working full-time
- The exact strategy to grow and monetize your blog to a six-figure blog
- Learn how to manage your mind, productivity, time management (all VERY important for working at home and running a successful business)
- How to set up a beautiful looking blog that is completely customizable
- How to write blog posts specifically for monetizing
- Sooo much more + tons of bonuses, templates, worksheets, etc.
If you've never taken a blogging course and aren't sure which one to choose, Blog With A Full-Time Job is IT. Use code ALEXIS15OFF for 15% off.
3) Learn and absorb as much information about blogging as possible. Pinterest is a gold mine for this. Type in “blogging tips” in Pinterest's search bar and hundreds of helpful articles will come up. You can check all of my popular blogging articles here.
4) Figure out what outlet you want to use for blogging. Do you want to have your own blog? Or do you want to create a YouTube channel? Find out where your audience is and go from there. If you don't know yet, don't sweat it. You'll learn as you go.
5) Create a blog with this easy tutorial.
6. Pick up garbage
The garbage pickup business is incredible for several reasons: 1) There's a high demand for it, 2) It's recession-proof, and 3) It helps the environment.
Not only that, you can make pretty great money, while also getting in a great work out.
Brian has also found many treasures during his cleanup, including $600 that was thrown away in a dumpster.
If you're interested in this opportunity, check out Brian's book, CleanLots, where he tells you everything you need to know to get started, which also includes free phone support to get your business up and running.
7. Customer Service Representative
Customer service representatives are the go-between for customers and companies and may process orders, field complaints, or more.
What you do as a customer service representative will depend on the company you work for.
At FlexJobs, there are hundreds of new jobs being posted for customer service representatives.
These jobs are almost always entry-level, which means you don’t need any experience to get started.
8. Answer surveys
Though you can't make a full-time income off survey sites, you may be able to make enough money to pay for dining out, movie tickets, and more.
All you need to do is fill out surveys in your spare time.
9. Flipping Websites
My friend Jenn has made over $100k flipping blogs.
She works part-time, sets her own hours, and is now sharing her strategies and tips with people who want to do the same.
10. Rent a room or apartment out on Airbnb
If you travel often and have a vacant house, I definitely recommend putting your apartment or house on Airbnb.
11. Teach a foreign language
Do you know a foreign language? Do you enjoy teaching?
If so, you may enjoy teaching that language online. You can host your services on Craigslist, put flyers around your neighborhood, or even apply to be a teacher on italki.
Italki is a website that connects teachers with students wanting to learn a specific language.
12. Host your services on Fiverr
Do you offer freelancing services like web design, editing, marketing, or other services?
Create a profile on Fiverr where thousands of people come to hire people to do work for them.
I’ve hired logo designers and more all from Fiverr and definitely recommend it!
Becoming a bookkeeper has several benefits, such as low startup costs, high profit, freedom to work remotely, and plenty more. As a bookkeeper, you can expect to earn an average of $62 per hour.
Click here to get access to a free, 3-part video series that'll reveal the keys to success in the bookkeeping industry.
14. Teaching English with Magic Ears
Magic Ears is a company based in China that hires English speakers from the U.S. and Canada to teach English.
Magic Ears pays teachers up to $26 per hour and provides all the curriculum for you.
15. Create products to sell
Do you have a creative side or enjoy creating products that will help people?
Digital products are a great way to share your knowledge and experience.
And, they are even more amazing because people can download and access them immediately.
Digital products can range from ebooks, courses, printables, and more.
With Six Figure Blogger, you'll learn how to create high converting sales pages, email trust funnels, digital products, and so much more.
16. Affiliate marketing
Are you always telling your friends or family about products you love?
Maybe they even end up buying those products. This is called affiliate marketing.
Bloggers often use affiliate marketing on their websites to increase their blog revenue.
Basically, you work with an affiliate manager to create product reviews and add links to your blog that result in revenue when one of your readers purchases the product through your link.
The blogger will then earn a commission at no cost to your readers.
With the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course, influencers can learn how to naturally generate affiliate income every month.
17. Freelance writing
Freelance writing involves getting paid for writing gigs on various websites.
You usually set your own rates, which increase as you grow your writing skills and experience writing for popular websites.
Having a blog also helps with freelance writing gigs.
Without my blog, I never would have been able to freelance for the personal finance company I also work for.
18. Freelance Proofreader
In 2014, Caitlin, of Proofread Anywhere, made slightly over $43,000 as a freelance proofreader, while also going on several fun vacations.
“Thanks to Proofread Anywhere, I am now a freelance proofreader, earning money while I stay at home with my kids.” – Amy, Proofread Anywhere Student
If you want to find out how she makes a full-time income as a freelance proofreader, you can try her FREE 76-minute workshop that will give you tons of great info on becoming a freelance proofreader.
Scoping is the process of editing legal documents for court reporters.
Scopists generally make between 30k-60k a year when working full-time.
If you are willing to do rush work, you can make significantly more.
20. Become a virtual assistant
Virtual assistants are in charge of various tasks, and these tasks are entirely dependent on what is needed by the person you are working for.
Becoming a Virtual Assistant is hard work, but my friend Kayla (who makes over $10k a month from virtual assisting) created $10K VA to teach people exactly how to do it.
You can learn more about $10K VA here and get started making money from home.
Here are the benefits of $10K VA:
- Learn exactly how to land your first client
- Get email swipe files for landing potential clients
- How to set prices
- Create a system for efficiency
- & a lot more!
21. Become an admin for a Facebook group
There are quite a few Facebook groups out there that need admins to keep Facebook groups organized and on track.
I'm in quite a few Facebook groups myself and there are strict guidelines in what you can post and what you cannot post.
The admins are in charge of making sure the group is handled smoothly.
You can make a decent amount of money as an admin, depending on the group size and niche.
22. Become a social media manager
Social media managers are in demand due to work moving to the internet.
Businesses are moving and becoming popular on the internet, due to wanting more reach.
There are so many benefits to being active on social media, which is why it's crucial to have a social media manager.
23. Become a translator
Translators are in high demand due to businesses working all around the world.
24. Online Interpreter
Online interpreter positions are increasing as many jobs move online.
Providing phone-based services is needed for many companies all around the world and allow you to work from home.
25. Reservation Sales Representative
Reservation Sales Representatives are in charge of handling phone calls with customers in need of making a reservation.
The positions are mostly phone-based as you are dealing with customers.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Do you want to work from home?
Like this post? Pin it!