I started meal prepping my meals a few years ago to help me lose weight.
And it worked!
The great thing about meal prepping is getting all of your cooking done at once, leaving less room for bad decisions throughout the week.
Quick tips to save money when meal prepping:
- use ibotta to get cash back (for real!) on vegetables, fruits, and other healthy foods. If you’re downloading Ibotta on your phone, the app will ask if you have a referral code. Use my referral code: lwyxxrb and you’ll get $10 for signing up.
- pack your meal prep recipes with meal prep containers to save time and money
- cook healthy, quick plant-based recipes for your meal prep
- buy foods in bulk, such as rice, nuts, veggies, fruits
- use a meal prep lunch bag to take all your meals on the go
Quick! Get this FREE money-saving meal plan template here by joining my free resource library filled with tons of printables to help save and make you money. Planning out your meals ahead of time saves you money AND time.
Below are 10+ meal prep recipes for weight loss that are both filling and incredibly satisfying.
1. Fried Vegan Rice
This fried vegan rice is both satisfying and easy to make. It’s full of fiber, protein, and is gluten-free.
2. Vegan Sweet Potato And Black Bean Bowl
This potato and bean bowl is vegan and filled with tons of protein to make for a satisfying meal.
3. Black Bean And Corn Salad
This salad only takes 10 minutes to make and is filled with protein and fiber.
4. Jerk Spiced Crispy Tofu Bowl
This tofu bowl is low in calories and is packed with protein and fiber.
5. Arugula Pesto Pasta
This vegan pasta makes for a filling dinner packed with protein and fiber.
6. Tomato Quinoa Salad
This quinoa salad only takes 10 minutes to make and is a great dish for lunch time.
7. Butter Chicken With Rice And Garlic Naan
This chicken and rice dish is filled with rich seasonings and makes a great dinner.
8. Roasted Sweet Potato Rainbow Salad With Lime Crema
This colorful sweet potato salad has a rich lime crema.
9. Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowls
This burrito bowl is full of flavor and protein to make a filling meal.
10. Three Bean Quinoa Salad
This quinoa salad is packed with protein and flavor.
11. Sweet Potato Fajitas Meal Prep
This meal prep is full of flavor and only takes a few ingredients to make.
12. Spicy Tofu Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
This lettuce wrap is low in calories and packed with protein.
➡️ What to read next: 10 Personal Development Books That Can Change Your Life
Do you meal prep?
Like this post? Pin it for later.