I started meal prepping my meals a few years ago to help me lose weight.
And it worked!
The great thing about meal prepping is getting all of your cooking done at once, leaving less room for bad decisions throughout the week.
Quick tips to save money when meal prepping:
- use ibotta to get cash back (for real!) on vegetables, fruits, and other healthy foods
- pack your meal prep recipes with meal prep containers to save time and money
- cook healthy, quick plant-based recipes for your meal prep
- buy foods in bulk, such as rice, nuts, veggies, fruits
- use a meal prep lunch bag to take all your meals on the go
Take action now: Before we begin, take action now and download the debt thermometer and 12 week savings challenge. Both of these printables are fun and motivational, which will push you closer to your goals. 💸
Below are 10+ meal prep recipes for weight loss that are both filling and incredibly satisfying.
1. Fried Vegan Rice
This fried vegan rice is both satisfying and easy to make. It's full of fiber, protein, and is gluten-free.
2. Vegan Sweet Potato And Black Bean Bowl
This potato and bean bowl is vegan and filled with tons of protein to make for a satisfying meal.
3. Black Bean And Corn Salad
This salad only takes 10 minutes to make and is filled with protein and fiber.
4. Jerk Spiced Crispy Tofu Bowl
This tofu bowl is low in calories and is packed with protein and fiber.
5. Arugula Pesto Pasta
This vegan pasta makes for a filling dinner packed with protein and fiber.
6. Tomato Quinoa Salad
This quinoa salad only takes 10 minutes to make and is a great dish for lunch time.
7. Butter Chicken With Rice And Garlic Naan
This chicken and rice dish is filled with rich seasonings and makes a great dinner.
8. Roasted Sweet Potato Rainbow Salad With Lime Crema
This colorful sweet potato salad has a rich lime crema.
9. Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowls
This burrito bowl is full of flavor and protein to make a filling meal.
10. Whole30 Fish Bowls
This fish bowl is packed with protein and delicious flavor.
11. Three Bean Quinoa Salad
This quinoa salad is packed with protein and flavor.
12. Sweet Potato Fajitas Meal Prep
This meal prep is full of flavor and only takes a few ingredients to make.
13. Spicy Tofu Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
This lettuce wrap is low in calories and packed with protein.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Do you meal prep?
Like this post? Pin it for later.