Are you looking for free printables to get you on track of your budget or need a travel checklist? Get exclusive free resources from the FITnancials library by signing up below.
- Meal planner templates
- Monthly budget planners
- Travel checklists
- Daily Planners
- and tons more! 🙂
If you’re new here, check out some of my top posts! 🙂
- How I Made $5,047 in August 2017 From Blogging
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 15 College Student Jobs That Pay Up To $40 An Hour
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Printables will be added regularly, along with exclusive ebooks related to traveling, budgeting, and healthy living. Enjoy!
Are you interested in starting a blog and becoming a full-time blogger? If so, check out my FREE 7-day course that will tell you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools successful bloggers use, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and so much more!
Are you already a blogger? Below are the courses I absolutely LOVE and would recommend to my friends!
1. The Blogging Blueprint is the one course I wish I had when I started blogging. The Blogging Blueprint lays out everything you need to know about blogging in detail, one step at a time.
If you have dreams of becoming a full-time blogger, this is the course to take! You can even sign up for a FREE preview of the course. I can’t say enough good things about this course!
2. How I Went From 17k to 400k Monthly Page Views in 9 Months – This eBook includes 21+ strategies to use to dramatically increase your page views. If your page views have plateaued, decreased, or you’re simply ready to take your blog to the next level, you need to read this eBook!
3. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. You’ll learn absolutely everything you need to know about affiliate marketing from a 7 figure blogger. Find out how to become an affiliate legally without breaking any laws, strategies you must implement to make six figures, and soooo much more! The course also gives you access to a private Facebook group, which in my opinion, is worth the cost of the course alone.
4. Strategies Worth Sharing – In 70 pages, Brittany gives all the information to know to gain traffic on your Facebook page. She went from 2,000 fans to over 100,000 in 5 months (amazing!!). Having a large following on Facebook can be tremendously beneficial to blogs, as it can send thousands of page views to your blog, which means a lot more money each month!
5. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche – Pinterest is an absolute MUST if you’re a blogger. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche taught me strategies that actually work. My reach has been 2+ million for the past year and continues to grow. You’ll learn how to successfully drive 100,000+ monthly visitors to your blog, which means more readers which equals more money!
6. Six-Figure Blogger – Learn from the pros who started their blog only 2 years ago, and now make $50,000 PER MONTH from their blogs. If you’re a blogger who is ready to create a product to sell on your blog, you need to take this course. You’ll learn strategies to sell products successfully. This is another course that I can’t say enough good things about!