Travel gifts are some of my favorite gifts to give because you have the opportunity to give a gift the person will actually use on their travels.
Not only that, traveling is incredibly unpredictable. There are tons of gifts out there that can help make a stressful traveling experience less difficult.
Below are 25 incredibly useful and unique travel gifts, whether you want to enjoy a safer trip, or enjoy a bit more convenience.
1. Luggage with Charger (the coolest item on this list)
Probably one of the most useful items on this list, this luggage comes with a charger and a lock. Not only that, there's also a GPS tracking that lets you track your suitcase from anywhere in the world. It also has a built-in scale that lets you figure out the weight as well.
- Battery with 2 USB charging ports
- Can charge devices 6 times over
- GPS tracking to locate suitcase
- Remote digital lock
2. Camera Travel Bag
This camera travel bag is both waterproof and durable, which is perfect for the frequent traveler. The camera travel bag is convenient for people who want to protect their cameras while getting easy access to them.
- 5 colors available
- Waterproof and durable. Perfect for all weather types
- Can be washed
- Removable foam-padded dividers for customization for your electronics
3. Travel Passport Cover Case
Did you know immigration agents can deny your passport if it is damaged? Can you even IMAGINE? A passport cover case will make sure this doesn't happen. You can also store your custom stubs and receipts in the passport case as well.
- Stylish cover holds a standard size passport
- Additional storage flap for customs stubs
- Different styles to choose from
4. Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travel
This book is one of my favorite travel books. The photos and descriptions of the cities and countries listed are incredibly beautiful and inspirational, which makes it a great gift for someone who loves to travel.
- 500 sights and attractions in the world ranked by Lonely Planet's global community of travel experts
- Vibrant photos on every page with detailed descriptions of sights and attractions listed
5. Travel Pillow
Do you know of someone who has a hard time sleeping on planes or trains? This pillow not only helps with comfort but will create a dark and quiet place that will keep the traveler comfortable. They'll get more sleep, which is a great gift to give.
- Pillow is filled with microbeads for maximum comfort
- Protection for your neck and head while trying to rest
- Opening that allows you to breathe through nose and mouth
6. Anti-theft Travel Backpack
This anti-theft travel backpack comes in 4 different colors. The backpack has a fully hidden main pocket and a secret pocket behind the bag. It also comes with a USB charge port, as well as waterproof fabric. This is the bag to have if you travel often.
- 5 different styles
- Zippers are fully hidden
- USB charge port
- Water repellent fabric
7. STA Travel Card
Do you know someone who travels often? The STA Travel Card is a discount card that gives you access to over 160,000 discounts. I bought the card for $20 and immediately got my $20 back when I used it for my Machu Picchu trip. To get the card, you need to be a full-time student or teacher.
- Exclusive discounts on worldwide flights, including STA Travel's BlueTicket fares
- Discounted rates and free stuff at hotels and hostels worldwide
- Get discounts and benefits in over 125,000 locations
- Travel more with discounts on train tickets and bus passes
- Get help on the go with a 24-hour Help Line emergency service
8. MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker
Know someone who is addicted to good coffee and travels often? This mini espresso maker will let them get access to good coffee daily, no matter where they are in the world.
- Minipresso can make espresso anywhere
- Hand operated, no batteries needed
9. Mimi Green ‘Constance' Designer DSLR Camera Strap
This 5 star rated DSLR camera strap is perfect for someone who enjoys looking fashionable while shooting photos abroad. There are several different styles to choose from depending on your style.
- 7 styles available
- Comfortable 1.5″ width
- 30″ long
- Easily removable with quick release buckles
A Fitbit is a great tool to use when traveling abroad. Most people complain about gaining weight while traveling, which is why it's so important to get your steps and exercise in daily, no matter where you are in the world. The Fitbit watch and app will track your steps, and you can also enter challenges with your friends to see who gets the most steps.
11. Camera Kit with Case and 4-in-1 Lens
Want to take beautiful travel photos, but don't have a nice camera? This camera kit with a 4-in-1-lens will let you take a variety of photos when you're traveling abroad.
- Full protection for iPhone 6 plus
- Soft-interior scratch protection
- Foldable kickstand
- Revolver lens
12. Collapsible Pocket-sized Travel Water Bottle
- 12 styles available
- Folds down to 1 1/4 inch – can fit into pocket
- Watertight seals
- 100% BPA-free
13. Airbnb Gift Card
Did you know you can give an Airbnb gift card as a gift? Airbnb's are all around the world for a low price, while offering much more than a hotel would. We always use Airbnb when traveling abroad and we save a lot of money because of it.
14. Fred BONEHEAD Folding Brush & Comb
- Small and compact
- “Teeth” are strong enough to remove all tangles
- Packaged like a fossil in a clear, peggable box
Do you know someone who enjoys learning new languages? italki is an online platform that connects teachers with students from all over the world. I've personally used italki for Korean language lessons, and it was an amazing experience!
16. Leather Journal Notebook
A regret I hear from many travelers is that they wished they had written about their travelers more. It's easy to get days mixed together or completely forget them altogether when you're on a 3-month backpacking trip. This travel journal prevents forgetting about any part of your awesome trip.
- 180 blank pages
- Highly reviewed and rated
- Perfect for drawing, sketching, and journaling
17. Hanging Toiletry Bag
A toiletry bag is incredibly helpful since it allows you to stay organized. Usually, the traveler just throws everything in one part of the backpack or suitcase, but with this bag, you can bring everything you need straight into the bathroom easily without making a mess.
- Easy access to several compartments
- Metal hook to hang wherever you go
- Perfect size for traveling
18. Heys America Unisex Bianco 21″ Spinner
- Lightweight, Durable and Impact-Resistant
- Zipper-released expansion system allows for an extra 20% in packing capacity
- Built-in zipper divider ensure packing optimization
19. Humans of New York: Stories
Humans of New York has turned into a world renowned website that shares the stories of people from all around the world. The beautiful stories within this book have made me cry and feel great feelings of joy.
20. Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2MP Digital Camera with 28x Optical Zoom
- 28x optical zoom, 56x Dynamic Fine Zooms
- 20.2-MP CCD sensor for bright, sharp photos and HD videos
- Frame coverage: Approx. 99% horizontal and vertical
- HD 720p videos with sound bring your memories to life
- Includes: LR6/L40 (AA-size) alkaline batteries (x4) , Lens Cap LC-CP25 (with cord), USB Cable UC-E16, Camera Strap
21. Travel & Camera Bag/Backpack
This stylish travel and camera bag converts from a camera bag to a travel bag, so it can be used for many purposes.
- Converts from a camera bag to a travel bag
- Holds a Full-Frame DSLR with 3-5 Lenses
- Laptop Slot
- Magnetic Snaps and Padded Interior Dividers
- Water Resistant Material
22. The Getaway Vacation Duffle Bag
This vacation duffle bag is both stylish and practical, as it has a ton of room and storage.
- Heavyweight canvas
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap
- Full cotton lining
23. Leather Small Suitcase Floral Decorative Box with 2 Straps
This 13-inch leather floral suitcase is both beautiful and practical as it has a lock to keep your items safe.
- Polyester lining
- Pu leather
- Retro lock with code
- Hardware: Rose gold color
- 2 styles available
24. Mini Cool Mist Humidifier
If you know someone who travels often, a humidifier can be incredibly useful on their travels. Humidifiers add moisture to the air, which helps prevent dryness which could cause irritation to the body. This portable humidifier can prevent all of that.
- Compact size – can travel anywhere easily
- Converts a standard water bottle into mist-producing container
- Cordless design
- Timer control and easy to use
25. Packing Cubes
Packing cubes help keep a traveler organized. It can also help keep your dirty clothes apart from your clean clothes, as well as put your toiletries and bathroom products in one bag.
- 9 colors available
- 4 packing cubes
- Made from high-quality water resistant material
- Laundry bag helping help sperate dirty clothes
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What would you like on this list?
Like this post? Pin it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.