“This post is sponsored by Trademore. I was paid for this post.”
Do you want to make extra money selling your old electronics like old cell phones, tablets, or smartwatches? You can sell them on Trademore’s website. The process couldn’t be easier, and the trade-in offers are great.
To find out how much your phone is worth, go through the following steps.
- Visit Trademore’s How Much Is My Phone Worth page.
- Share what kind of phone you want an offer for. Trademore will ask for the carrier, capacity, color, and condition. Make sure you’re honest or Trademore can reject the device or give you a counteroffer.
- Now, you’ll see your trade-in offer. Accept the offer and Trademore sends you a “recovery kit” at no charge to you.
- Put your phone into the recovery kit box and mail it to Trademore for inspection.
(Below: Photo of Trademore’s How Much Is My Phone Worth page).
Here are what top traded phones are going for.
It is so easy to find out how much your phone is worth.
Trademore releases payments for trade-ins in the form of a Virtual MasterCard® Gift Card or PayPal payment only.
Do you not have any old electronics to sell?
If so, you can also purchase used devices at Trademore. I try not to purchase brand new phones anymore because used phones work just as great. I recently bought a used iPhone 6S for a fraction of the cost of a new phone.
When I upgrade my phone, I’m going to look at Trademore’s website for the iPhone 8 Plus. It’s currently only $372 on Trademore’s website which is 38% off MSRP (orig. $599).
There are so many benefits to trading in your electronics to Trademore.
Here are just a few benefits:
- Many people throw their cell phones in the trash. Phones contain toxic chemicals. If placed in a landfill, the toxic chemicals can leach into the groundwater and poison the water in the surrounding areas. Trademore makes it easy to reuse or recycle your phone. You don’t even need to leave your house to trade in your phone to Trademore.
- When you buy a device on Trademore, all devices receive a 100% inspection score so you aren’t settling for a device.
- If Trademore accepts your trade-in, payment is typically issued within 5 days of receiving and processing the device. Trademore keeps you updated on the progress via email so you always know what’s going on.
Do you have an old phone, tablet, or smartwatch laying around?
Find out how much your trade-in offer is at Trademore’s How Much Is My Phone Worth page.
Do you know someone who wants to sell an old electronic? Share this post with them so they can make some extra money.
“My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies. These affiliate links are not associated with Trademore.”