Eating healthy foods and making new recipes can seem really intimidating at first.
Even worse, you may think that healthy eating is really boring and gross.
When I first started my weight loss journey, I was eating a lot of bland food with little to no seasoning.
I didn't know how to cook it at all, and it made me want to binge out on junk food more and took me a long time to get to my goals.
Then one day, I came across the Lean and Clean plan that changed my way of thinking as far as healthy eating and exercising go.
What is the Lean and Clean?
High Carb Hannah is a popular YouTuber (almost half a MILLION subscribers). She's lost over 70 pounds on a plant-based diet and has inspired thousands to get healthier.
She spent a year creating this ebook that has helped countless people lose weight and get healthier.
I'm in the private Lean and Clean group myself (you must purchase the ebook in order to get access) and I've seen and heard people lose A LOT of weight.
The before and after photos people post are entirely mind-blowing.
This health guide isn't a “lose 10 pounds in a week” kind of diet. It's a lifestyle change that requires you to put in the work and stay motivated.
Who is this guide for?
- You want to lose weight and get healthier
- If you're sick of restrictive diets
- You want to eat foods that taste good while getting healthier
- Want to eat healthier foods that don't include meat or dairy
- You beat yourself up mentally
- You keep giving up on your health and don't know where to begin to make it stick
- You want to cook healthier meals for your significant other and/or children
Who is this guide NOT for?
- Someone who does not eat a plant-based diet nor care for it
- Someone who doesn't care to make a lifestyle change
- People who are not ready to commit to a healthy diet
- 50+ delicious plant-based recipes
- 14-day meal plan with complete shopping guide
- Exercise plan
- Information about weight loss, digestion, bloating, sleep, protein, acne, and tons more
- Photos for every meal, making the creation much easier
- Helpful tips for eating at restaurants
- 200+ pages of knowledge to guide you to get healthier in ALL areas of life
- Find out how to get into the right mindset to lose weight
- Access to a private group to maintain support and motivation and ask any questions (where you can also see before and after photos from people)
- Instant download of the program onto your phone or computer
- Entirely gluten-free
Price: At this time, the ebook only costs $29, which is extremely cheap for all of the knowledge you're getting in this book. You're not only getting a complete meal and simple workout plan, but 200+ pages of recipes, how to get healthy in all areas of life, and a complete guide to set you up for success.
I was so impressed with this book, so much so that I am reading the book for the second time.
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this book, so I'm sorry if I sound overly excited!
If you're ready to get healthier and lose weight (if that's your goal), you can get the book here.
Derek and Hannah were also nice enough to give my readers 10% off any ebook of theirs. All you have to do is enter the code below.
Not only do I feel healthier, but I feel so much more positive overall. I didn't expect the 2/3 of this ebook to be what it was and was pleasantly surprised.
A lot of books overlook the mentality you have to go when doing something like this, and I was really happy to see that Hannah spoke about things that others might be afraid or hesitant to do.
Once you start your meal plan, I recommend taking before photos and tracking your progress for a few months. While you're at it, take a video like Hannah did. Seeing her before and after truly inspired me and it was so refreshing to see someone be so real.
Post the pictures in the private group or send your results to Hannah, and inspire thousands of people to get healthier!
What are you doing to stay healthy?
Like this post? Please help me share it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.