Smoothies make it incredibly easy to get tons of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrition.
If you don't get enough greens in every day, making smoothies can be a great way to get your daily nutrition in.
Smoothies are also colorful, refreshing, delicious, and satisfying. Which is why I love smoothies!
If you want to learn how to make foods other than smoothies, I recommend checking out HelloFresh. With HelloFresh, you'll get sent high-quality, local ingredients that will teach you how to make healthy meals at home. If you sign up now, you get your first two meals for $40 off and free shipping!
Below are 15+ smoothie recipes that taste great and are appealing to the eye.
1. Tropical Smoothie With Mango
2. Very Berry Coconut Protein Smoothie
3. Chunky Monkey Protein Smoothie
4. Peach Pie Smoothie
5. Healthy Pineapple Smoothie With Banana
6. Creamy Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
7. Healthy Banana Cream Pie Milkshake
8. Cherry Ginger Lime Smoothie
9. Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
10. Lemonade Tumeric Smoothie With Chia Seeds
11. Protein Packed Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
12. Cocoa Smoothie
13. Strawberry Protein Smoothie
14. Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
15. Peanut Butter Milkshake
16. Beet Raspberry Smoothie
17. Cacao Date Smoothie
Which smoothie recipe do you want to try?
Like this post? Pin it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.