I have officially taken the leap and decided to start blogging full time.
Fitnancials started in 2013 as a hobby blog, where I blogged a couple of times a month without any intent to make money.
Now, this blog has grown into a thriving online business that reaches hundreds of thousands of people all around the world.
Blogging isn’t easy and it’s not for everyone. You work for free for a long time in the beginning when you’re building up your blog. If you decide blogging is for you and stick it out for the long haul, it’s seriously amazing. I get to work from home on a flexible schedule. My income is never capped like it would be at a teaching job (which originally was the field I was going in).
I can’t thank you all enough for being loyal readers, and I hope to continue to give you value and resources to grow your money, business, and health!
Actionable Advice: Before we begin, take action now and download the free How To Start A Profitable BlogPDF and learn how to monetize your blog from the beginning, how to save time and money when blogging, and the #1 resource I recommend to new bloggers.
Tips and Advice
1. Have money saved up before you transition over to relying on your blogging income.
2. Find a side hustle to pay for your business (blogging) expenses.
3. Make sure you are making a consistent income on your blog before quitting your job.
4. Don’t do it solely for the money because it will quickly become a job you dread going to every day.
5. Realize that this is a real job just like your office job, so you must treat it like one.
6. Build strong relationships with other bloggers.
7. Make sure you have high-quality content on your blog.
8. Get familiar with Pinterest and Google SEO; it’s key to gathering traction on your website.
9. Overdeliver and pack your content with value and the money will follow.
Start a blog today for just $2.95/month with my step-by-step tutorial here. It’s easy, painless, and takes less than 20 minutes to start a blog of your own. With my Bluehost discount, you get a discount from $7.99/month to $2.95/month.
Tips To Become A Blogger:
1) Learn and absorb as much information about blogging as possible. Pinterest is a gold mine for this. Type in “blogging tips” in Pinterest’s search bar and hundreds of helpful articles will come up. You can check all of my popular blogging articles here.
2) Figure out what outlet you want to use for blogging. Do you want to have your own blog? Or do you want to create a YouTube channel? Find out where your audience is and go from there. If you don’t know yet, don’t sweat it. You’ll learn as you go.
3) Create a blog with this easy tutorial.
4) Just get started. Most people wait too long or never start. I decided on a whim that I was going to take this blog and business seriously, so I did, and I’ve never looked back.
I remember the day I wanted to turn my blog into a business. For many years, this blog was simply a hobby. I didn’t have any direction or strategy in the beginning. It makes me wonder how faster things could’ve gone if I enrolled in Blog With A Full-Time Job.
Blog With A Full-Time Job is a course for someone who wants to start a profitable blog, but isn’t sure how.
You’re overwhelmed by the amount of blogging information out there. You are already super busy with a full-time job, but also want to start a profitable blog.
You wish there were a step-by-step plan for how to start, grow, and monetize a blog. Luckily, there is.
Blog With A Full-Time Job is it.
But most importantly, my favorite part of BWATJ is the first module. It’s the one module that every single blogger needs – even the big bloggers who are already blogging full-time.
You learn how to manage your mind. This is major.
If you’re scoffing off at this right now, I am telling you, from someone who runs a six-figure business – your mindset plays the most important role in your business.
It’s the key factor in your business going from making nothing to making six-figures. It’s the key factor to scaling to seven-figures.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll get in BWATJ:
- A specific plan for launching, growing and monetizing your blog while working full-time
- The exact strategy to grow and monetize your blog to a six-figure blog
- Learn how to manage your mind, productivity, time management
- How to set up a beautiful looking blog that is completely customizable
- How to write blog posts specifically for monetizing
- Sooo much more + tons of bonuses, templates, worksheets, etc.
Do you want to build a successful blog (and get a 12-month plan) but have a full-time job? If so, you must check out Blog With A Full-Time Job.
I want to thank all of my friends, family, and readers from over the years that are still following my life and joining me on my adventures.
What to read next: How I Made $80,000 My Second Year Blogging Full-Time In College
Are you a full-time blogger? Do you aspire to be a blogger one day?
Like this post? Please share it and spread the word!