I have officially taken the leap and decided to start blogging full time.
Fitnancials started in 2013 as a hobby blog, where I blogged a couple of times a month without any intent to make money.
Now, this blog has grown into a thriving online business that reaches hundreds of thousands of people all around the world.
I can't thank you all enough for being loyal readers, and I hope to continue to give you value and resources to grow your money, business, and health!
Actionable Advice: Before we begin, take action now and download the free How To Start A Profitable BlogPDF and learn how to monetize your blog from the beginning, how to save time and money when blogging, and the #1 resource I recommend to new bloggers. 🙂
Tips and Advice
1. Have money saved up before you transition over to relying on your blogging income.
2. Find a side hustle to pay for your business (blogging) expenses.
3. Make sure you are making a consistent income on your blog before quitting your job.
4. Don't do it solely for the money because it will quickly become a job you dread going to every day.
5. Realize that this is a real job just like your office job, so you must treat it like one.
6. Build strong relationships with other bloggers.
7. Make sure you have high-quality content on your blog.
8. Get familiar with Pinterest and Google SEO; it's key to gathering traction on your website.
9. Overdeliver and pack your content with value and the money will follow.
Tips To Become A Blogger:
1) Learn and absorb as much information about blogging as possible. Pinterest is a gold mine for this. Type in “blogging tips” in Pinterest's search bar and hundreds of helpful articles will come up. You can check all of my popular blogging articles here.
2) Figure out what outlet you want to use for blogging. Do you want to have your own blog? Or do you want to create a YouTube channel? Find out where your audience is and go from there. If you don't know yet, don't sweat it. You'll learn as you go.
3) Create a blog with this easy tutorial.
I want to thank all of my friends, family, and readers from over the years that are still following my life and joining me on my adventures.
Are you a full-time blogger? Do you aspire to be a blogger one day?
Like this post? Please share it and spread the word!