Finding sponsored post opportunities can be time-consuming and overwhelming.
They can take a lot of work to find and once you find a potential job, you find that the brand has hit pause on sponsored partnerships. But it can be easier than this.
I make five-figures a year with sponsored posts, which is why I highly recommend adding this method of making money on your blog.
Instead of having to find and scout out sponsored post opportunities, there’s a method to land sponsored posts without having to check 10+ sponsored post networks (such as Find Your Influence or AspireIQ).
It’s called the Blogging Money Update.
With the Blogging Money Update newsletter, you get 3 emails a week with up to 15 sponsored post opportunities with all the details you need to know.
Here’s just one example of what the newsletter looks like:
Around three times a week, you receive the best 10-15 opportunities (with payouts between $65 and $5000), already vetted.
So you can just scan the email newsletter, see if anything fits your blog, and get back to writing.
This is everything you get in the newsletter:
- 10-15 sponsored opportunities per email
- 3 Blogging Money Update emails per week
- A fast glance at all the sponsored opportunities that week
- The best paying opportunities ranging from $65-$5,000 each
- Finally, start making money with sponsored posts on your blog
- A variety of opportunities, no matter your blog size
- Freedom to cancel anytime
If you’re a blogger or want to become one — check out this newsletter. It will save you so much time.
How much would you pay to make between $65-$5,000 for a single sponsored post opportunity on your blog? $50? $100?
The Blogging Money Update is only $29.99 per month to get 3 emails a week with 10-15 sponsored post opportunities in each.
Scouting out sponsored campaigns can be tiring because it can take hours to go through the 50+ influencer networks out there.
Many of them don’t even update their networks with new opportunities and others list opportunities where you just get a free (cheap) product.
Sponsored post opportunities are legit. Take this email that was sent in the Blogging Money Update.
When I added it up, the opportunities sent in this same email amounted to $6,775 in possible sponsored post opportunities.
With the Blogging Money Update newsletter subscription, there are typically 3 of these emails a week (sometimes more).
This is what’s included:
- Sponsored post opportunities ranging from $65-$5,000 each
- 3 emails per week sent to you per week with 10-15 opportunities in each
- A variety of blog niches welcomed, including lifestyle, food, parenting, beauty, health & fitness, travel, fashion, and many others
- Cancel anytime. At $29.99 a month, all it takes is you getting accepted to ONE opportunity to pay for your membership for several months
There are many benefits to sponsored posts that you may not know about.
Jasmine from Miss Millennia Mag created the Blogging Money Update after realizing the impact sponsored posts can have.
With sponsored posts, Jasmine received an all-expense paid trip to the Bahamas, a new laptop, and several other expensive items.
She even shared her top benefits of sponsored posts:
1. You can make money with sponsored posts even if you are a new blogger or you aren’t getting a ton of traffic to your blog. Traffic is not always the sole deciding factor for brands. Blog niche and engagement is also important.
2. Sponsored posts differ from affiliate marketing since it does not require a customer to purchase in order for you to get paid. You sign an agreement with a brand and get paid once your content gets published.
3. One of the best ways to get sponsored opportunities is by signing up for various influencer networks. There are a ton you can join from IZEA, Massive Sway, Blog Lovin’ by Activate and many more. Jasmine actually has a list of over 100 influencer networks you can join. You can get the free list when you sign up for her email list here.
4. One of the most time-consuming things about getting the best-sponsored opportunities is finding the highest paying ones and logging into the various influencer networking channels. For some, it can take as long as spending between 2-4 hours a day just applying. With the Blogging Money Update you get the highest paying blog opportunities via email 3 times a week. Each opportunity pays between $65-$5,000 each and you get 10-15 opportunities in each email.
5. The price for this email is only $29.99 a month.
6. You get some pretty awesome perks for writing sponsored content, such as free trips, furniture, health and fitness gear and supplements, electronics, etc.
7. It builds your credibility. When I tell brands I’ve worked with highly recognized brands, it backs my blog up even further.
Sponsored posts help me take my blog from a hobby to a full-time business. I was able to quit my job, work fewer side hustles, and dedicate more time to my blog. Now, my blog is my main form of income at 26 years old.
If you need a little extra help with making money with sponsored posts, check out Making Sense of Sponsored Posts. This is a course that teaches you everything you need to know about sponsored posts. With my course and Jasmine’s email newsletter, you’re prepared to start making money with sponsored posts.
What’s holding you back from making money from sponsored posts?
Like this post? Share it!