Well, around two weeks ago I went to Chicago to visit my family for a week. It was a great little vacation and I'm glad that I'm able to get paid vacation from my work, or I probably wouldn't have gone. I haven't seen my family in a long time, and it was really worth it.
While I was gone, I found out that I received my Personal Trainer Certification! I've been working hard towards this and I am of course very happy. While I was gone, I applied for a personal trainer position. Right when I got back, I was asked to come in for an interview at a gym that I go to. I went to a couple of interviews and found out that I GOT THE JOB!
I'm very happy and this is what I've been wanting and working towards for some time now. 🙂 Some of you have asked me how to become a personal trainer. Take a look at the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics to read a good article about how you can become one.
Also, I'm going to St. Thomas tomorrow. My sister and I haven't gone on a vacation together in a very long time, and I'm really looking forward to going somewhere pretty and relaxing.
This week I thought I would share my favorite fitness and food related posts:
- No-Bake Oreo Cookie Pie – This just looks super yummy.
- What happened when I stopped exercising – This is an awesome post about working out.
- A review of every type of cross-training workout I have ever done – This is another great post. If you are thinking about a certain workout, read this post! Tons of information about different options.
- Veggie Quesadillas – YUMM 🙂
- Protect Your Investment: Planting Tips For Your Vegetable Garden – I've been thinking about starting my own garden.
- Ashamed of Gaining Weight – Everyone please read this post.
- PB protein French toast – Another yummy recipe.
Here are some awesome finance related posts:
- Chasing Happiness is a Fool’s Errand
- The Inconsistent Side of Freelancing: $3K Less Income in April
- Financial Fail of the Week: I love me some sweet, bottled water.
- Does Being Frugal Mean You’re Good With Money?
And I was included in the Finance Carnival for Young Adults.
What are your favorite blogs? How are you doing with your fitness goals?
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 10,000 others to get access to 25+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.