Can you relate to any of these things?
- You're tired of feeling like you don't have enough money
- You feel like you do everything right, but still lack money
- You want to have more money in the future, but don't know how to get there
- You cringe every time you open your bank account
- Money is always tight
I've been there.
Growing up, I had a scarcity mindset because the people around me had a ton of fear and worry around money.
Whether it was not having money, spending money on impulse purchases, or not being able to pay the bills, foreclosures, I've seen and been through it all.
In the past few years, I've noticed I and many people around me have fear around money.
Having this mindset has actually made me push away money, make less money in my business, and feel out of control with my money.
Which is why I decided to put myself through an uncomfortable journey and get real with my money and get to the root of the problem.
I can budget, invest, and save as much as I want, I still had fear around money and pushed it away instead of attracting it into my life. This wasn't fixing the root problem.
This is when I decided to enroll in Money Mindset School.
Money Mindset School is for you if:
- You who want to stop feeling stressed around money
- You want more money in your life and business
- You work really hard but still stay at the same financial level no matter how much work and effort you put in
- You have what it takes to create wealth, but you don't know how to do it
- Most importantly, you feel fed up with messing around with money hacks that don't work and you're ready to make a real change in your life
Money Mindset School is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for a specific financial plan
- You want to learn the tactics of saving, investing or getting out of debt. Money Mindset School is about shifting your mindset and beliefs so you can create more money in the future
- You're looking for a get rich quick scheme
- You're looking for spiritual guidance. This course is all about taking action in your life
With Money Mindset School, you will:
1. Get the exact formula for creating abundant money beliefs
After taking this course, you'll know exactly what kind of action to take. You'll have a useful and practical formula you can use for the rest of your life. Reprogramming your money beliefs is essential to creating the results you want in life with your money.
2. Money Mindset School does NOT focus on spiritual, woo-woo teachings
Other money mindset courses focus on affirmations, spirituality, meditating, manifesting and Money Mindset School does not do this. This course is the real deal and will tell you what action you need to take and practical concepts to learn and apply.
Basically, this is the only money mindset course that will teach you how to actually get the results you want from money.
3. You get the tools you need to attract the results you want with money
You already create your results with money. This is powerful to know because it tells you that you have the power to create different results around money. You'll be given the tools to learn how to reprogram your thinking so you feel positive feelings that generate the right actions to get your dream results with money.
1. What makes this course so different from others?
Money Mindset School will teach you how to create an abundant money mindset. You'll reprogram your thoughts and beliefs around money so you can take action and get the results you want in your life when it comes to money.
You will learn practical tips and learn how to take action in your own life.
You will also get the tools you need to attract the kind of results you want with your money.
2. What kind of result can you expect from taking Money Mindset School?
Money Mindset School will give you a step by step process to go from where you are now to where you dream of being with money. You'll reprogram and reset your money beliefs, which will lead you to take the kind of action that will give you the results you want.
3. What format is Money Mindset School in?
The course is through Teachable and is video based with audio over Powerpoint presentations. You can also download the corresponding PDF to each video.
4. Is the course worth the price?
Natalie, the creator of Money Mindset School has created several successful courses and she always tells her future students this – “If you do the work in the course, it's worth triple what you pay for it. If you don't do the work, it's not worth $1.”
You will learn how to ditch the stress and panic around money and attract money instead.
How to signup for Money Mindset School
1. Click here to sign up for Money Mindset School at 15% off with code: ALEXIS15OFF
2. You will get immediate access to the entire cours, and the bonuses worth hundreds of dollars.
Money Mindset School consists of over 60 lessons, which includes videos and downloadable resources on these topics:
- Making Money
- Saving Money
- Money Beliefs
- Spending Money
- and a lot more
You also get an entire bonus section with exclusive content on the following topics:
- Budgeting Mindset
- Investing Mindset
- Time Management And Productivity
- Entrepreneur Money Mindset
- Employee Money Mindset
- Giving Mindset
- Getting To Know Your Money
Natalie Bacon, the creator of Money Mindset School is a Certified Financial Planner. Natalie's money story started with having $206k of student loan debt from law school. She struggled with money even though she did everything right.
She went to college, law school, became a lawyer, and she still wasn't rich. She spent the past 5 years figuring out money.
She turned her six-figure student loan debt into a six-figure business.
After living and breathing money for the last 5 years, she finally gets it, which is why she wants to teach you how to create the exact results with money you want in your future.
“I want you to be able to live your most authentic life, with whatever money you need to do it.” – Natalie Bacon
Click here to sign up for Money Mindset School at 15% off with code: ALEXIS15OFF
What are you currently struggling with when it comes to money?
Like this post? Share it!