This post has been sponsored by H&R Block.
I know I know – another tax season. Just another thing we need to do in our already busy lives.
For most people, this time of year brings a ton of stress and worry, but it doesn't have to be this way.
With H&R Block Tax Pro Go, there's an entirely new way to do taxes with ease.
Are you someone who doesn't want to go to the tax office but doesn't want to do their taxes either? No problem.
With Tax Pro Go, you can get professional tax help without an office visit. All you do is upload your documents and a tax pro does the rest.
Here's how it works:
- Visit here to get started.
- Share information about yourself including things like your marital status, if you have dependents, and if you own a home.
- You'll be matched with a tax pro with local expertise and will answer any questions you may have, as well as provide you a price upfront starting at $49 (price includes federal return and one state return).
- Upload your documents in a secure online portal.
- Set up a time to talk to your tax pro to answer any questions they or you might have. Share your contact information (text, email, phone) with your tax pro.
- Complete. 🙂Your tax pro prepares your return and is completed within 5 days.
- Review your return and pay.
H&R Block Tax Pro Gois the easiest way to have someone file for you. You'll be matched virtually with a tax professional (yes, a real person!) who is an expert, with no commitment necessary.
Even better, using this service starts as low as $49.
Once you're matched with a tax professional:
After answering a few questions, you'll be shown the tax professional's name, certifications, and price for the service.
There are no hidden fees lingering around, you'll know the price then and there.
Filing and paying:
The tax professional will share an explanation of all your credits and deductions.
Then, you can review, file, and pay.
The great thing about H&R Block is you don't have to pay anything out of pocket if you are expecting a refund.
Instead, you can opt to have your payment taken from your refund.
Benefits of using H&R Block's Tax Pro Go:
- Match with the best virtual tax preparer for your personalized situation.
- Get expert tax prep without having to leave your house.
- Enjoy a quick turnaround from H&R Block's expert tax service.
- Get personal guidance with your Tax Pro on the phone or via messaging.
- Heavy duty lifting is completed by the tax pros.
- Know your refund and payment options.
Tax season doesn't have to be a stress-inducing time of year.
With H&R Block Tax Pro Go, you can file your taxes with a tax professional who will guarantee you the best deductions and credits, offering you the best results.
How do you plan on filing your taxes this year?
Like this post? Share it!