Feeding yourself or feeding a family can be time-consuming and costly.
Coming up with a meal plan that is both delicious and pleasing to the entire family can easily become stressful, leading you to take the family out to a dine-in restaurant where you can easily drop $60 for one evening of food.
Feeding a family of four can range from $150-$290 a week.
That cost increases by going out just once a week to a restaurant, adding $60+ to the tab.
Imagine eliminating just one evening of going out to a restaurant a week for a month, and you could save over $240 a month. Ditch going out to a restaurant twice a week for a month, and your savings double to over $480/month.
Spending just $5 a month on a meal plan that does all of the work for you can help tremendously in your savings department.
You'll also be feeding your family whole, nutritious ingredients that are good for the body.
The $5 Meal Plan allows you to save a large amount of money each month, as well as time saved from trying to figure out what to cook and what ingredients you'll need. The shopping list and meal plan are already prepared for you, all you have to do is pick up the food and cook!
The $5 Meal Plan is perfect for you if:
- you spend too much on groceries
- you eat out at restaurants often
- you need to cut down on spending
- you want to eat healthier
- menu and shopping list
- 6 dinner entrees with sides
- one lunch and one breakfast
- random goodie each week (either a beverage, snack or dessert)
- budget-friendly recipes
- healthy, whole ingredients
- classic or gluten-free option
- meat or dairy options can be subbed out for vegan options (ex. swap dairy milk for soy milk)
- coupon list
- $5 Meal Plan FaceBook group – lifetime access
Questions or concerns:
“What if my children are picky eaters?”
You get a 14 day trial for free at $5 Meal Plan, allowing you to test out some of the recipes before committing to anything. $5 Meal Plan also offers a satisfaction guarantee, meaning that you can get a refund if you are not 100$ satisfied. Give it 14 days are and you are more than likely to be satisfied! =)
“I probably won't actually use the $5 Meal Plan.”
The $5 Meal Plan pays for itself in just 1 time of going out to a restaurant or getting takeout. Most meals cost only $2 to prepare. Think about all of the money you will save. You'll be feeding your body healthy, whole foods. You owe it to yourself to cook and eat healthy foods that will energize you and make you feel happy and well.
“I have dietary restrictions.”
I do, too! I'm vegan and do not eat meat, dairy or eggs. You can easily sub out meat for a plant-based option or sub out dairy milk for soy, almond or rice milk. If you're gluten-free, they have a meal plan for that.
Our household has been eliminating the number of restaurant trips we go on by cooking at home.
Having a shopping list and meal plan prepared for us is a complete game changer, allowing us more time to work or time with our furry friends.
I think we can all agree when I say that there is not enough time in the day to get work done, spend time with our children or pets, read our favorite book, or spend time relaxing in the bath.
When a shopping list and budget-friendly meal plan is already prepared for you, you are eliminating stress planning, prepping, finding ingredients, and deciding on recipes that the whole family will like.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Have you ever used $5 Meal Plan? What was your experience like?
Please help me spread the word by clicking one of the share buttons below. =)