Affiliate marketing is a great way to make extra money by talking about the products you love.
Just 1 month ago, I completed an online course on affiliate marketing.
Since incorporating the tactics of the course, I've made over $800 with a small following.
While that may not seem like a lot, that $800 was passive income that only required me to talk about things I love and genuinely use, and include a few links here and there.
While just starting this post, I got a notification saying that I made $10 from someone signing up for an app that I use daily to save money.
I was making money on my blog, but never from affiliate marketing. I never knew how important affiliate marketing is until a few months ago when I noticed my sister was doubling her income each month by talking about products she loved.
Affiliate marketing is often overlooked by bloggers because they either think they're wasting people's time or coming off as annoying to their readers.
This is simply not the case, as long as you are genuine and sharing things with your readers that you truly believe in.
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, also gives you access to a private Facebook group that has helped so many bloggers strengthen their blog and money making goals.
The course currently has over 5,000 bloggers. This is the BEST Facebook group to be in because it's basically a massive mastermind group where everyone motivates and inspires each other.
There are many 6 and 7 figure bloggers in the group, as well as many others that are making full-time income who are always answering questions and helping others.
MSOAM student Rosemarie said, “Michelle was able to quickly identify what needed to be changed and within one month, my income rose 40% and has since quadrupled only 4 months after working with her! My income was $6,469.50 before I talked to Michelle, immediately jumped to $9,362.64 the next month and is now $24,680.25 (four months later) and climbing! Michelle is my go-to person for step by step affiliate income strategy.”
This course is for anyone who
- Wants to move closer to making a full-time income off their blog
- Has no clue where to start with affiliate marketing
- Doesn't know the rules or guidelines for affiliate marketing
- Wants to make money off of the products they already talk about on their blog
This course is NOT for anyone who
- Isn't interested in making money off their blog
- Not interested in putting in the work that it takes to succeed
- Already knows everything there is to know about affiliate marketing and is successful
- 6 modules, 30+ lessons, best tips to succeed at affiliate marketing
- How my sister has received $300,000 from one single blog post
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions, learn valuable information from others
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- Required disclosures that need to be talked about
- Strategies to use in your marketing
- How to succeed on Pinterest
- How to create a successful affiliate product review
- Improving your top 10 posts for affiliate links
- The value of a bonus for an affiliate product
- Deep linking 411
- PDF forms that will help you succeed
- How to never get rejected from a company, written by an affiliate manager
- + information is added regularly to stay updated and help you get the best education
How I've made $800 in my first month
There's more to affiliate marketing than simply throwing a bunch of links on your blog. There's the legal side to it, the rules you must follow (that so many don't, and have the risk of getting in trouble), as well as how to stay genuine and true to your readers.
There are so many little things that I didn't know about affiliate marketing prior to taking this course.
Bonuses for signing up through my link
- How to always get approved for an affiliate program
- How to receive hundreds of thousands of page views from Pinterest
- 9 things you must do when a post goes viral
- How to increase your page views
- The perfect affiliate link checklist
- Michelle's affiliate products and services worksheet
On top of this, Michelle also hosts bi-weekly “Ask Michelle” days where you can ask her anything in the Facebook group. This alone is worth the price of the course because you will get to ask questions to a 7 figure blogger.
You can also see the questions and answers from other bloggers, which can be incredibly helpful, especially if you're a new blogger.
MSOAM student Saira said, “Since taking Michelle's course 5 months ago, my monthly page view average has been 36,715 but my affiliate marketing income has grown from an average of $272.94 per month to $4,400.19 per month. That’s more than 1,500% growth! Within just 5 quick months, I’ve made more than $21,000 directly from the affiliate marketing tips in this course…. I made more than $10,000 in just March 2017 alone! Low page views is not an excuse for low affiliate marketing income. You don’t have to struggle to earn a few dollars a month. Invest in yourself & get educated to start building your business right away. Let Michelle show you how an expert does it!”
How to get started:
You can check out the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course here and learn the same tips and tricks I learned to gain a full-time income that allows me to work at home and travel the world.
Having Michelle as a sister is SO awesome, but I'm sure you would already expect that.
She inspired me to start a blog, and there were even times when she kept me motivated when I wasn't sure where my blog was headed. Years later, I'm working full-time at home, traveling the world, and living a life I've always dreamed of having. Thanks, Michelle!
So many bonuses for you!
If you decide to sign up for Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, you will get the course AND all of these premade bonuses I’ve personally made for you. These bonuses will help you create an even stronger blog, so you can go full-time and make even more money from your business.
Once you purchase Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, you’ll also receive all of the following:
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Private Facebook group. This group is awesome (and worth the price of the course alone) because you can ask Michelle and everyone else questions, get help on your blog and participate in share days where you can get your content noticed by more people.
- How To Make Money With Sponsored Posts eBook. This is a comprehensive book with my strategies and tips on how I make $8,000+ Per Month from Sponsored Posts.
- How To Make Money Blogging eBook. You’ll learn the many ways to make money blogging. This can help you figure out what kind of monetization strategy you want to use for your website.
- Start A Blog Workbook. This comprehensive workbook will get you started on your blogging journey with ease. You will learn how to create your ideal blog, who your audience will be, monetization strategies, and more!
- Perfect Post Checklist. Create the perfect post with this free perfect post checklist. Make sure to view this checklist before publishing any posts.
I recommend printing out all of the eBooks, Workbooks, and Checklists and keeping for future reference.
To get all of your extra freebies, send your receipt of the course to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you all of your freebies straight to your email myself! You can also ask me any questions.
My #1 Recommendation For New Bloggers
If you've never taken a blogging course and aren't sure which one to choose, Blog With A Full-Time Job is IT.
Do you want to build a successful blog but have a full-time job?
Do you want a profitable blog but aren't sure what steps to take?
If so, you must check out Blog With A Full-Time Job.
This is THE course to take if you want a step by step plan to build a profitable blog.
Here are just a few of the things you'll get:
- A specific plan for launching, growing and monetizing your blog while working full-time
- The exact strategy to grow and monetize your blog to a six-figure blog
- Learn how to manage your mind, productivity, time management (all VERY important for working at home and running a successful business)
- How to set up a beautiful looking blog that is completely customizable
- How to write blog posts specifically for monetizing
- Sooo much more + tons of bonuses, templates, worksheets, etc.
Have you taken Michelle's course? What did you think?