Affiliate marketing is a great way to make extra money by talking about the products you love.
Just 1 month ago, I started an online course on affiliate marketing.
Since incorporating the tactics of the course, I've made over $800 with a small following.
While that may not seem like a lot, that $800 was passive income that only required me to talk about things I love and genuinely use, and include a few links here and there.
While just starting this post, I got a notification saying that I made $10 from someone signing up for an app that I use daily to save money.
I was making money on my blog, but never from affiliate marketing. I never knew how important affiliate marketing is until a few months ago when I noticed my sister was doubling her income each month by talking about products she loved.
Are you interested in starting a blog and becoming a full-time blogger? If so, check out my FREE 7-day course that will tell you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools successful bloggers use, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and so much more!
- How I Went From $1,000 to $10,000 Per Month On My Blog In 1 Year
- 6 Educational Tools That Helped Me Become A Full-Time Blogger
- 5 Things I Did That Exploded My Traffic From Pinterest
Affiliate marketing is often overlooked by bloggers because they either think they're wasting people's time or coming off as annoying to their readers.
This is simply not the case, as long as you are genuine and sharing things with your readers that you truly believe in.
The course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, also gives you access to a private Facebook group that has helped so many bloggers strengthen their blog and money making goals.
The course currently has over 5,000 bloggers. Many bloggers say this Facebook group is the best out of the hundreds of blogging groups out there.
There are many 6 figure bloggers in the group, as well as many others that are making full-time income who are always answering questions and helping others.
This course is for anyone who
- Wants to move closer to making a full-time income off their blog
- Has no clue where to start with affiliate marketing
- Doesn't know the rules or guidelines for affiliate marketing
- Wants to make money off of the products they already talk about on their blog
This course is NOT for anyone who
- Isn't interested in making money off their blog
- Not interested in putting in the work that it takes to succeed
- Already knows everything there is to know about affiliate marketing and is successful
- 6 modules, 30+ lessons, best tips to succeed at affiliate marketing
- How my sister has received $300,000 from one single blog post
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions, learn valuable information from others
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- Required disclosures that need to be talked about
- Strategies to use in your marketing
- How to succeed on Pinterest
- How to create a successful affiliate product review
- Improving your top 10 posts for affiliate links
- The value of a bonus for an affiliate product
- Deep linking 411
- PDF forms that will help you succeed
- How to never get rejected from a company, written by an affiliate manager
- + information is added regularly to stay updated and help you get the best education
How I've made $800 in my first month
There's more to affiliate marketing than simply throwing a bunch of links on your blog. There's the legal side to it, the rules you must follow (that so many don't, and have the risk of getting in trouble), as well as how to stay genuine and true to your readers.
There are so many little things that I didn't know about affiliate marketing prior to taking this course.
Extra Bonus Features
In addition to all of the helpful content in the course, there is a bonus section with tons of valuable content that is updated regularly.
- How to always get approved for an affiliate program
- How to receive hundreds of thousands of page views from Pinterest
- 9 things you must do when a post goes viral
- How to increase your page views
- The perfect affiliate link checklist
- Michelle's affiliate products and services worksheet
On top of this, Michelle also hosts bi-weekly “Ask Michelle” days where you can ask her anything in the Facebook group. This alone is worth the price of the course because you will get to ask questions to a 7 figure blogger.
You can also see the questions and answers from other bloggers, which can be incredibly helpful, especially if you're a new blogger.
How to get started:
You can check out the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course here and learn the same tips and tricks I learned to gain a full-time income that allows me to work at home and travel the world.
Having Michelle as a sister is SO awesome, but I'm sure you would already expect that.
She inspired me to start a blog, and there were even times when she kept me motivated when I wasn't sure where my blog was headed. Years later, I'm working full-time at home, traveling the world, and living a life I've always dreamed of having. Thanks, Michelle!
Are you already a blogger? Below are the courses I absolutely LOVE and would recommend to my friends!
1. The Blogging Blueprint is the one course I wish I had when I started blogging. The Blogging Blueprint lays out everything you need to know about blogging in detail, one step at a time.
If you have dreams of becoming a full-time blogger, this is the course to take! You can even sign up for a FREE preview of the course. I can't say enough good things about this course!
2. How I Went From 17k to 400k Monthly Page Views in 9 Months – This eBook includes 21+ strategies to use to dramatically increase your page views. If your page views have plateaued, decreased, or you're simply ready to take your blog to the next level, you need to read this eBook!
3. Strategies Worth Sharing – In 70 pages, Brittany gives all the information to know to gain traffic on your Facebook page. She went from 2,000 fans to over 100,000 in 5 months (amazing!!). Having a large following on Facebook can be tremendously beneficial to blogs, as it can send thousands of page views to your blog, which means a lot more money each month!
4. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche – Pinterest is an absolute MUST if you're a blogger. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche taught me strategies that actually work. My reach has been 2+ million for the past year and continues to grow. You'll learn how to successfully drive 100,000+ monthly visitors to your blog, which means more readers which equals more money!
5. Six-Figure Blogger – Learn from the pros who started their blog only 2 years ago, and now make $50,000 PER MONTH from their blogs. If you're a blogger who is ready to create a product to sell on your blog, you need to take this course. You'll learn strategies to sell thousands of products successfully. This is another course that I can't say enough good things about!
Have you taken Michelle's course? What did you think?
Like this post? Pin it!
How To Start A Profitable Blog - FREE Email Course
Over the next 7 days, I'll teach you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and more. Join now!