2016 was an amazing year for FITnancials and going full-time on my blog drastically changed my page views. I went full-time in November, and as you can see in 2 months, I've doubled my page views exceeding over 60,000.
I've been blogging for awhile, but never took it seriously until November of 2016.
Blogging was a hobby of mine and I usually only spent a couple hours a week on my blog. I quit my full-time job and decided to go full-time on FITnancials, and I've never been happier.
Are you interested in starting a blog and becoming a full-time blogger? If so, check out my FREE 7-day course that will tell you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools successful bloggers use, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and so much more!
- How I Made $5,047 in August 2017 From Blogging
- 6 Educational Tools That Helped Me Become A Full-Time Blogger
- 5 Things I Did That Exploded My Traffic From Pinterest
This eBook includes 21+ strategies to use to dramatically increase your page views. If your page views have plateaued, decreased, or you're simply ready to take your blog to the next level, you need to read this eBook!
Here are a few things you'll learn:
- How to Duplicate Your Blogging Successes
- Interlinking Secrets
- Leveraging Google+
- A Few Words On Keyword Selection
2. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Pinterest is an absolute MUST if you’re a blogger. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche taught me strategies that actually work.
My reach has been 2+ million for the past year and continues to grow. You’ll learn how to successfully drive 100,000+ monthly visitors to your blog, which means more readers which equals more money!
What’s included in Pinterest Traffic Avalanche:
- 8 modules with over 25 training videos
- How to create viral content
- How to set up your account for success
- How to automate traffic with schedulers
- Private Facebook group for support
- 2 free bonuses worth over $500
- And sooo much more!
3. Strategies Worth Sharing
In 70 pages, Brittany gives all the information to know to gain traffic on your Facebook page. She went from 2,000 fans to over 100,000 in 5 months (amazing!!).
Having a large following on Facebook can be tremendously beneficial to blogs, as it can send thousands of page views to your blog, which means a lot more money each month!
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- one easy trick that will save you hours on Facebook
- 15 ways to get more Facebook fans
- how to ask questions people can’t help but respond to (more traction on posts means more views!)
- mistakes you might be making on Facebook
4. How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul
Ruth Soukup is the author of this book and has been a huge inspiration to me during my blogging journey.
This book is currently under $14, which is definitely a steal considering there is a ton of useful content in this book that can truly change your blog. You can check out her book here.
Here are a few things you'll learn:
- how to increase your blog traffic
- secrets to creating amazing content
- improve your productivity
5. Pinnable images
Creating pin-worthy images immensely improved my page views on Pinterest, despite Pinterest changing its algorithm.
I'll post an example of what I believe is a bad pin vs. a pin that has exploded on Pinterest.
A few tips:
- Boardbooster made it a lot easier to set up my pins going out to group boards. I have to schedule it out once and then I'm done.
- Bright pins do much better than dark pins with too much going on
6. Catchy Titles
Focusing on titles is HUGE in the blogging world. Your title will either get someone inspired and motivated to click on your blog, or it'll make them look away real fast.
Here are a few examples of a catchy title:
- 7 Secrets Your _____ Doesn't Want You To Know
- 10 Reasons To Get Started On _____
- The Ultimate Guide To ______
- 5 Hacks To Cheaper ____
I hope you all learned a lot and benefited from this article! Below are my stats that share my page views over time.
September 2015: 12,089 page views
November 2016: 30,756 page views
January 2017: 62,355 page views
If you've read this far, thank you! Please share and spread the word!
What have you done to increase your page views?
Enjoy this post? Pin it!
How To Start A Profitable Blog - FREE Email Course
Over the next 7 days, I'll teach you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and more. Join now!