I've been blogging for awhile, but never took it seriously until November of 2016.
Blogging was a hobby of mine and I usually only spent a couple hours a week on my blog.
I quit my full-time job and decided to go full-time on FITnancials, and I've never been happier.
1. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Pinterest is an absolute MUST if you’re a blogger. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche taught me strategies that actually work.
My reach has been 2+ million for the past year and continues to grow. You’ll learn how to successfully drive 100,000+ monthly visitors to your blog, which means more readers which equals more money!
What’s included in Pinterest Traffic Avalanche:
- 8 modules with over 25 training videos
- How to create viral content
- How to set up your account for success
- How to automate traffic with schedulers
- Private Facebook group for support
- 2 free bonuses worth over $500
- And sooo much more!
2. Pinnable images
Creating pin-worthy images immensely improved my page views on Pinterest, despite Pinterest changing its algorithm.
I'll post an example of what I believe is an attractive pin that has exploded on Pinterest.
A few tips:
- Bright pins do much better than dark pins with too much going on
- Take advantage of white space
- Stay away from cursive or text that is hard to read
- Use a beautiful, eye-catching image
3. Catchy Titles
Focusing on titles is HUGE in the blogging world.
Your title will either get someone inspired and motivated to click on your blog, or it'll make them look away real fast.
Here are a few examples of a catchy title:
- 7 Secrets Your _____ Doesn't Want You To Know
- 10 Reasons To Get Started On _____
- The Ultimate Guide To ______
- 5 Hacks To Cheaper ____
I hope you all learned a lot and benefited from this article! Below are my stats that share my page views over time.
September 2015: 12,089 page views
November 2016: 30,756 page views
January 2017: 62,355 page views
Tips To Become A Full-Time Blogger:
1) Choose a niche that already makes money (personal finance, health and fitness, travel, etc.) and subniche from there. This means go even deeper into a niche. Ex. Niche: Personal finance > Subniche: Personal finance for college students or personal finance for moms.
2) Take a comprehensive blogging course. My #1 recommendation for new bloggers who want to build a profitable blog is Blog With A Full-Time Job.
Blog With A Full-Time Job consists of:
- A specific plan for launching, growing and monetizing your blog while working full-time
- The exact strategy to grow and monetize your blog to a six-figure blog
- Learn how to manage your mind, productivity, time management (all VERY important for working at home and running a successful business)
- How to set up a beautiful looking blog that is completely customizable
- How to write blog posts specifically for monetizing
- Sooo much more + tons of bonuses, templates, worksheets, etc.
If you've never taken a blogging course and aren't sure which one to choose, Blog With A Full-Time Job is IT. Use code ALEXIS15OFF for 15% off.
3) Learn and absorb as much information about blogging as possible. Pinterest is a gold mine for this. Type in “blogging tips” in Pinterest's search bar and hundreds of helpful articles will come up. You can check all of my popular blogging articles here.
4) Figure out what outlet you want to use for blogging. Do you want to have your own blog? Or do you want to create a YouTube channel? Find out where your audience is and go from there. If you don't know yet, don't sweat it. You'll learn as you go.
5) Create a blog with this easy tutorial.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What have you done to increase your page views?
Enjoy this post? Pin it!