Are you looking for someone that enjoys writing about budgeting, healthy living and traveling?
After living on 3 different continents and exploring 5 altogether, as well as losing 60 pounds and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, I have plenty to share that will entertain and keep your readers attentive to learning more.
My name is Alexis Schroeder and I am a full-time blogger at FITnancials, as well as an Executive Assistant over at Making Sense of Cents.
Here are a few subjects that I enjoy writing about:
- Budget travel
- Paying off debt, credit card rewards, etc.
- Healthy Living
- Plant-Based Diets
- Working From Home
- Living Abroad
If you're interested in speaking further or would like to see my media kit, you can email me at alexis@fitnancials dot com.
I do not publish guest posts from people I do not personally know. Sorry! I am very strict about this.
I also do NOT post paid links or paid posts with dofollow links.
I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Posts I've been featured in:
- 8 Best Blogs To Help Women Manage Their Money
- Publisher Interview with Mediavine
- BlogProfits Interview With Alexis From FITnancials
- Personal Finance Interview with Mint and FITnancials
- The Full-Time Student Blogger Who Earns $10K A Month From Side Hustles
- Band of Bloggers
- This Blogger Earns Over $3,000 Monthly From Sponsored Posts
- How This 25 Year Old Earns $15,000 A Month From Her Blog
Posts I've written on other websites:
- My Ex-Shelter Dog Is Living The Good Life for Cheap
- An ER Visit Taught Me The Value of Health Insurance
- Why I Would Never Go On A Paid Volunteer Trip Again
- Why I Refuse To Pay In Cash
- 4 Odd Jobs You Can Make Money Traveling Abroad
- How I Eat Vegan On A Budget