How amazing would it be to get paid to lose weight, instead of paying to lose weight?
With HealthyWage, you can do that.
I know I know – it sounds too good to be true, but it’s real and thousands of people are taking advantage of it AND losing a ton of weight. It’s genius.
Quick! Get this FREE money-saving meal plan template here by joining my free resource library filled with tons of printables to help save and make you money. Planning out your meals ahead of time saves you money AND time.
What is healthywage?
HealthyWage uses cash prizes to motivate people to lose weight.
Prizes are up to $10,000 and let you create a personalized bet on your weight loss.
Get started here and calculate how much your prize could be. (You don’t need to make any commitment to see what your reward would be).
HealthyWage provides weight loss and step challenges for everyone, including people participating through their companies or without.
You can even participate in up to ten challenges at once.
$10,000 Team Challenge – Teams of 5 compete with each other to win cash prizes, with the first prize being $10,000.
HealthyWager Challenge – In an individual weight loss bet, you can win up to $10,000.
Jackpot Challenge – Individuals and teams shoot for weight loss goals to earn a share of the jackpot.
Steps Challenge – Similar to weight loss challenges, the steps challenge uses step goals.
How HealthyWage Works
- Sign up with a team of 5, join a team, or get matched with a more significant.
- Whoever wins the highest percentage of weight as a team wins.
- After six months, weigh-in again and earn your entry fee back for the maintained weight loss.
Tools included in HealthyWage
- 24/7 access to a HealthyWage coach
- 12 weeks of motivation and support
- User-friendly mobile app to keep you going
Here are a few winners
Becky lost 50 pounds in 6 months and won $1,690.
Kate lost 50 pounds in 6 months and won $1,478.
Kristen won $1,000 and lost 47 pounds.
Why HealthyWage Works
HealthyWage’s primary goal is to create an innovative way to get people exercising and losing weight.
There’s been academic research at Harvard and Carnegie Mellon University that suggests:
- Small cash rewards can increase the effectiveness of weight loss programs
- People are more successful at losing weight and exercising when their own money is at risk
- Social networks play a huge role in obesity and can even play a larger role in reversing obesity.
How much does HealthyWage cost?
The fee for HealthyWage is $25 per month (for three months) or $75 in full if you’re participating with a company.
If you’re not participating with a company, the fee is $33 per month or $99 in full.
The entrance fee allows each to compete for cash prizes.
As long as you lose 10% of your weight in 6 months after your challenge ends, you can receive full reimbursement of your registration fee.
Is Healthywage a scam?
HealthyWage is featured in NPR, Today, Good Morning America, ABC, The Doctors, CNN, and more.
Not only that, there are tons of testimonials of people winning cash prizes through HealthyWage.
HealthyWage makes money (obviously!) but how?
They make money from their corporate and government clients who use HealthyWage. HealthyWage also makes money by people who lose their weight loss bet.
Can I form a team with my friends and family?
Your friends and family need to register online, and then they will arrive at a page with a list of teams.
They’ll need to choose your team from the list.
Do I need to get my weight verified?
Yes. You’ll verify your weight at the start and end of the challenge.
How do I get paid?
You can get paid either by PayPal or check.
How to calculate your potential prize
- Get started here and calculate how much your prize could be.
- You’ll be asked to put in how many pounds you want to lose, in how many months you wish to reach your goal, and how much you want to bet per month.
- You’ll enter your sex, height, current weight, waist size,
- The final page will show how much you can potentially win.
➡️ What to read next: How I Spend $1,348 On A Six Figure Income
Would you use HealthyWage? Do you want to get paid to lose weight?
Like this post? Pin it!