How amazing would it be to get paid to lose weight, instead of paying to lose weight?
With HealthyWage, you can do exactly that.
I know I know – it sounds too good to be true. This is why I'm doing an in-depth review of HealthyWage.
Take action now: Before we begin, join the Free Resource Library to get access to fun and helpful resources to achieve financial freedom or grow your online business. Included for free are downloads like the income thermometer (to push you to grow your income) or the monthly budget planner. 🙂
What is healthywage?
HealthyWage uses cash prizes to motivate people to lose weight.
Prizes are up to $10,000 and lets you create a personalized bet on your own weight loss.
Get started here and calculate how much your prize could be. (You don't need to make any commitment to see what your prize would be).
HealthyWage provides weight loss and step challenges for everyone, including people participating through their companies or without.
You can even participate in up to ten challenges at once.
$10,000 Team Challenge – Teams of 5 compete with each other to win cash prizes, with the first prize being $10,000.
HealthyWager Challenge – In an individual weight loss bet, you can win up to $10,000.
Jackpot Challenge – Individuals and teams shoot for weight loss goals to earn a share of the jackpot.
Steps Challenge – Similar to weight loss challenges, the steps challenge uses step goals.
How HealthyWage Works
- Sign up with a team of 5, join a team or get matched with a team.
- Whoever wins the greatest percentage of weight as a team wins.
- After 6 months, weigh-in again and earn your entry fee back for the maintained weight loss.
Tools included in HealthyWage
- 24/7 access to a HealthyWage coach
- 12 weeks of motivation and support
- User-friendly mobile app to keep you going
Here are a few winners
Becky lost 50 pounds in 6 months and won $1,690.
View this post on Instagram
Becky W. lost 50 Pounds in 6 months and won $1,690! On deciding to do a HealthyWager, Becky says “I was ready to lose weight and figured, if I’m going to do it, I might as well make it fun and exciting.” Read her success story here: https://thewinningskinny.com/becky-w-lost-50-pounds-and-won-1690/
Kate lost 50 pounds in 6 months and won $1,478.
View this post on Instagram
Kate B. lost 50 pounds in 6 months and won $1,478! Of her weight loss, Kate says, “I feel better all around. I’m stronger, my endurance has improved, and I’m almost down to the weight I was in college!” How much will you win for losing? https://www.healthywage.com/weight-loss-bet/name-your-own-prize/
Kristen won $1,000 and lost 47 pounds.
View this post on Instagram
Kristen F. won over $1,000 for losing 47 pounds! “Seeing the possibility to win money and knowing I was the biggest I had ever been motivated me." Find out how she did it –> https://goo.gl/yzfVpk . . . #beforeandafter #beforeandafterweightloss #healthywage #weightloss #weightlossinspo #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #transformationtuesday #loseweightwinmoney #losingweight #successstory
Why HealthyWage Works
HealthyWage's main goal is to create an innovative way to get people exercising and losing weight.
There's been academic research at Harvard and Carnegie Mellon University that suggests:
- Small cash rewards can increase the effectiveness of weight loss programs
- People are more successful at losing weight and exercising when their own money is at risk
- Social networks play a huge role in obesity and can even play a larger role in reversing obesity.
How much does HealthyWage cost?
The fee for HealthyWage is $25 per month (for 3 months) or $75 in full if you're participating with a company.
If you're not participating with a company, the fee is $33 per month or $99 in full.
The entrance fee allows each individual to compete for cash prizes.
As long as you lose 10% of your weight in 6 months after your challenge ends, you can receive a full reimbursement of your registration fee.
Is Healthywage a scam?
HealthyWage has been featured in NPR, Today, Good Morning America, ABC, The Doctors, CNN, and more.
Not only that, there are tons of testimonials of people winning cash prizes through HealthyWage.
HealthyWage makes money (obviously!) but how?
They make money from their corporate and government clients who use HealthyWage. HealthyWage also makes money by people who lose their weight loss bet.
Can I form a team with my friends and family?
Your friends and family need to register online and then they will arrive at a page with a list of teams.
They'll need to choose your team from the list.
Do I need to get my weight verified?
Yes. You'll verify your weight at the start and end of the challenge.
How do I get paid?
You can get paid either by PayPal or check.
How to calculate your potential prize
- Get started here and calculate how much your prize could be.
- You'll be asked to put in how many pounds you want to lose, in how many months you want to reach your goal, and how much you want to bet per month.
- You'll enter your sex, height, current weight, waist size,
- The final page will show how much you can potentially win.
Related weight loss posts:
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
- How To Save Money On Groceries Without Clipping Coupons
- 8 Foods You Shouldn't Buy If You're Trying To Save Money
- 10 Small Changes You Can Make To Live Healthier
Would you use HealthyWage? Do you want to get paid to lose weight?
Like this post? Pin it!