Gogokid is currently hiring online English Teachers who are ready to inspire and empower students in an online classroom.
Gogokid offers competitive pay rates and has great flexibility for people who want to work anywhere.
Benefits of Working With Gogokid
- Earn up to $25 per hour from home, saving time and money on transportation
- Join a dedicated and passionate community
- All curriculum is provided for you
Competitive Pay Rate and Flexibility
Gogo offers a competitive pay rate of $14-$25 per hour depending on education background, teaching experience, and interviews.
At the time of this writing, Gogokid is offering a $300 bonus to new teachers which is a limited time offer.
This job is perfect for
- Someone who wants to be location independent, meaning you can work anywhere in the world
- Anyone who has a passion for teaching
- Enjoys working with other cultures
- Wants to make extra money
This job is not for
- Someone who does not have time to commit to a part-time job
- Someone who doesn't enjoy teaching
- Someone who doesn't enjoy working at home or on a computer
- Someone who doesn't enjoy working with children
The following tends to be the most requested time periods
Monday-Friday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am–10pm. You can choose your consistent availability within this time frame.
- 6 months for each contract period
What You Will Do
- Teach 25-minute one-on-one fully immersive lessons
- Build a virtual class environment conducive to learning
- Lead students through successful online course completion
- Promote creativity and excitement in the virtual learning environment
- Prioritize student needs so that each child may reach their fullest potential
- Create strategies to engage and nurture student learning and student relationships
Qualifications and Skills
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Eligibility to legally work in the United States or Canada
- Minimum one year of teaching experience
- Must be punctual and follow the agreed-upon lesson schedule
- Experience with utilizing online teaching platform or tools
- ESL Teacher training certifications: TESOL/TESL/TEFL
- Strong communication skills interacting with ESL/EFL students
- Device: desktop, laptop, MAC
- Browser: Google Chrome
- Headset: Use a headset with a microphone, stable output and input
- Camera: HD External camera or HD integrated camera
What is the application process?
Applicants will need to go through five steps prior to becoming Gogokid teachers
- Complete an online application (Sign up + Basic Information)
- Schedule an interview
- Attend an orientation (Typically 1 hour and online)
- Submit the paperwork
- Sign the contract
Tips to land the job
- Look up YouTube videos of Gogokid Teachers (they will share tips and tricks)
- Make sure wherever you're interviewing is clean (bonus points for making the background look kid-friendly, like a classroom!)
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
Do you want to become an English Teacher?
Like this post? Pin it!