Are you sick of giving gifts that most likely end up in someone's closet or worse, they end up selling it or exchanging it?
Giving a gift that is both practical AND creative, funny, or clever will surely leave a lasting impression.
Share this list with your friends, family, and find out what gifts they'd like the most!
1. The Original BenShot Shot Glass
- Handmade in the U.S.
- Almost perfect 5-star reviews on Amazon
- Lead free
- Real bullet
2. Leather US Passport Holder Cover Case
- 9 styles to choose from
- 3D embossing
3. Canvas Leather Single Shoulder Cross Body Bag
- Made of high-quality canvas and bronze-colored hardware
- Very comfortable – hugs body
4. Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Ready to eat in 5 minutes
- Make sandwiches with English muffins, biscuits, and more
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
5. Humans of New York: Stories
Humans of New York has impacted the lives of millions of people all around the world. The stories have the power to inspire and make you feel many emotions all at the same time.
6. Stainless Steel Bar Set
- 5 essential bar tools
- 1 stainless steel shaker cup, 1 tempered rim mixing glass, 1 jigger, 1 strainer, and 1 muddler
7. Casio Men's Watch
This inexpensive watch is both stylish and useful.
- Water resistant
- 3-hand analog
- Battery life – 2 years
- Stylish and sleek look
8. Audible membership
Giving the gift of an Audible membership is giving the gift of books, but letting someone listen to a book rather than read it. This is perfect for someone who is often in their car or traveling often.
9. Travel Flask
- Stainless steel flask
- Sleek look
- Exterior displays antique map
- Lifetime warranty
10. Gym Membership
Give them a year gym membership to their gym of choice. Seriously, the best gift ever!
11. Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones with Microphone
These headphones are both comfortable and high-quality with a genuine wood finish.
- Handcrafted with genuine wood
- Unique in-ear canal design to cancel ambient noise
- 3 sizes (small/medium/large)
12. Man On The Go
Perfect for someone who travels often, Man On The Go is a great gift for someone who needs small compact toiletries.
- Contains 11 items
- TSA approved travel sizes
- Popular brands used
13. Beard Kit
- Head hair, beard, and mustache brush
- Pocket sized
- Anti static and snag free
14. STA Travel CARD
The STA Travel Card is only $20 and gives access to 160,000 discounts all around the world. When I went on my Machu Picchu trip, I got a $20 discount by using this card, and it paid for itself in 1 use.
Pandemic is a book perfect for someone who enjoys viral disease suspense stories. It's highly rated and most likely going to turn into a blockbuster film. There have been over 3 million copies sold.
16. Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Delicious cold brew in 3 easy steps
- Handle and spout easy for pouring
- Easy to clean
- Stylish and sleek look
17. Key Chain for Jeep Enthusiast
- Wooden Jeep key chain
- Made out of birch plywood
- Detailed to perfection
18. A FlexJobs membership
Do you have a friend who wants to work from home? Give them a FlexJobs membership which will give them access to thousands of jobs online. All they have to do is meet the requirements for certain jobs and apply.
Jobs vary from online teachers for colleges, customer service representatives, interpreters, freelance writers, virtual assistants, and more. If they can't find a job, ask for a refund, no questions asked!
19. Thug Kitchen
Thug Kitchen is a highly related book for anyone who wants to adopt a healthier lifestyle while also eating yummy foods. This book is one of a kind, and you know what I mean if you've checked out this book before.
Thug Kitchen has almost 5,000 positive reviews on Amazon.
20. Bartending Glasses Set
- Four 8-ounce glasses
- Learn to make a Mojito, Bloody Mary, Whiskey Fix, or Salty Dog
- Instructions written on glass
21. Camera Lens Thermos
- Tight fitting lid
- Creative cup design
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
22. italki Credits
Know someone into learning new languages? italki is a well-known platform that connects teachers with students from all around the world. I've personally used italki to learn Korean from a teacher in Seoul, and it was an amazing experience.
23. iPhone Camera Lens Kit
- 3 in 1 camera lens kit
- Fisheye lens
- Macro lens
- Wide angle lens
24. Scratch Off Map
This scratch off map is a creative and thoughtful gift to give to someone who loves traveling. Every time they visit a new country, they can scratch-off the country and reveal a new color.
- Highly rated and reviewed
- Perfect gift for the traveler
- 5 styles available
- Metal frame
- 100% UV 400 eye protection
Giving a gift that is both practical and enjoyable is incredibly important. These gifts are thoughtful, creative, and will surely bring a smile to anyone's face.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What would you like from this list?
Like this post? Pin it!