Are you a beginner blogger or someone who hasn’t even started a blog yet? Do you want to understand a few things before you dive into the world of blogging?
There’s a seriously awesome resource that will give you a great foundation for blogging as a business and provide a ton of resources (93!) at a super low cost. It’s called the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
I’ve known about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit since 2016 and the resources get better every year. There is a ton of value packed into this bundle ranging from getting traffic with Pinterest and SEO to different ways to make money on your blog.
Today, you’ll find out if and why you should buy the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and if it’s right for you.
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get access to exclusive printables all about saving money and building wealth, meal planning, and more.
What is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit includes a wide variety of resources that teach you valuable things on blogging as a business. It includes everything listed below for a seriously low price. The bundle costs $97 and has almost $8,000 of value inside.
- 29 eBooks
- 7 printables and templates
- 43 eCourses and videos
- A conference and membership site
- 11 bonuses (that are amazing!)
How is this so cheap?
93 resources for $97 is super cheap. When you combine the total value it’s over $7,000. You may be wondering this can’t be real or there’s a catch somewhere.
There isn’t. It’s simple to explain.
Each resource in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is created by a blogger. As these bloggers combine their courses + guides + printables, they are creating one massive resource that is purchased by thousands.
This means all of these bloggers will potentially have thousands of new readers, customers, and fans going forward. It’s a major win for bloggers to add their resource into the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
When is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit open?
It’s for sale from October 2 to October 9.
Products in 18 categories
- Affiliate marketing
- Content creation
- Creating and selling products
- Email marketing
- Finance and legal
- SEO and traffic
and a lot more!
Should you buy the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Yes and no. It totally depends on if you truly need it.
Here are some questions to ask yourself if you’re wondering if you should buy it.
Are you wanting to become a full-time blogger? Then yes, buy it.
If you’re not taking blogging seriously and don’t see yourself wanting to make money blogging, it doesn’t make sense to buy it.
If you’re wanting to dip your toes in the blogging world and see if it’s for you, do some research on blogging before purchasing.
$97 may be a little or a lot to you, especially if your budget is tight at the moment. Consider if this purchase is right for you.
My Favorites in The Genius Bloggers Toolkit
Bloggers’ Secrets (eCourse) by Kelan & Brittany Kline $497.00
The proven expert strategies that will turn your struggling blog into a life-changing profitable online business.
List by Number (eCourse) by Suzi Whitford $57.00
Shows you everything you need to know about Convertkit or MailerLite to grow your email list.
Blog Budget Spreadsheet (Template) by Lena Gott $37.00
A customizable Excel template with multiple tabs (including instructions) and three versions of the base budget depending on what level of detail you need.
Instagram Content System (eCourse) by Helene Sula $99.00
Create captions that convert, encourage, and engage your audience while saving you time!
ROI Action Plan: Where to Focus Your Time to Make the Most Money When You Have Limited Time (eCourse) by Caroline Vencil $47.00
Stop wasting time on things that don’t matter for your blog – find the things you can do to make the biggest impact on your blog and on the money you make from it.
All of my favorites above are worth $737 and those are only 5 resources in the bundle! There are over 94 resources in the Genius Bloggers Toolkit. And to mention again, the bundle is only $97. That’s a ton of value for under 100 bucks.
- Dates: October 2-7 2019
- Bundle price: $97.00
- Total value of the bundle: $7359.28 (not including bonuses – the biggest bundle yet)
- 2 months free from ConvertKit
- Free 2-month unlimited subscription from Stencil, $40 value
- $45 off of Tailwind for Pinterest or Instagram $45 value
- Free Site Scan + Content Audit Statistical Report (with a $7 processing fee) from The Blog Fixer, $65 value
- TBA offer from MyThemeShop
- 5 free fonts from The Hungry JPEG
Major pros of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- If you are monetizing your blog with affiliate marketing, you’ll potentially have 93 new products you can become an affiliate from. Just a reminder, you only want to be an affiliate for a guide or course that you really believe in.
- You are getting a ton of value for a seriously low price. Even though I don’t personally recommend ALL of the 93 resources, I do think most of them are great, and they make it worth the $97 price tag. There’s 1 course in this bundle (Blogger’s Secrets) that is valued at almost $500. I’ve gone through it myself (and I’m even featured in it) and think this bundle cost $97 is worth the Blogger’s Secrets alone.
- A huge variety of resources to get you skilled in many areas of blogging.
- An awesome return policy. If for some reason you don’t enjoy the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, you can get a refund within 30 days.
Cons of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- Quality of resources ranges. I don’t recommend every single resource, some are better than others.
- A lot of info. This can easily get overwhelming because you don’t know where to start. If this is you, I recommend figuring out what exactly you want to work on first on your blog. If it’s affiliate marketing, start with the affiliate marketing resources.
How to get started the best way
- You can get the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit here.
- For an extra $50, you can add the Cheat Sheets that sum up each resource to save you time. If you’re tight on money, don’t worry about the cheat sheets. If you can, the Cheat Sheets will save you a ton of time and get you further along blogging much quicker.
- Figure out where you want to get started first. Is it affiliate marketing? Email marketing? There’s a ton of products available in 18 categories, so find out where you’d like to start first.
- Apply what you learn in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit to your blog. It’s so easy to be a *passive learner* which is someone who reads and listens a lot but doesn’t implement what they learn. Make sure you’re taking action and doing what the creator says to do. This is how you’ll see results on your blog.
Overall, I think the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a great bundle. Not only do you get all of the courses + guides + printables, but you get a ton of awesome bonuses.
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Are you getting the Genius Bloggers Toolkit? Get it now!
Found this post helpful? Share it!
Free Printable Resource Library
Join 10,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to achieving financial freedom, starting a side hustle, and other fun goodies!