Having fun doesn't need to be expensive.
With these ideas, you'll have a great weekend for less!
Actionable Advice: Before we begin, take action now and download the free How To Start A Profitable Blog PDF and learn how to monetize your blog from the beginning, how to save time and money when blogging, and the #1 resource I recommend to new bloggers. 🙂
1. Both small and large cities offer a free movie night in the park or have a drive-in theater.
2. Take a walk on the boardwalk.
3. Hit up your local park and play catch or frisbee with your dog.
5. Look up local free yoga or other fitness events happening in the area.
6. Check out your community calendar at your local library.
7. Join an adult sports league.
8. During your drive, listen to free podcasts.
9. Play board games.
10. Go on a free walking tour of your city.
11. Learn how to knit.
12. Volunteer at your local animal shelter.
13. Go to your local library and check out a book and learn a new skill.
14. Invest in your health and read online or at a library about the healthiest foods for your body.
15. Learn a foreign language using italki.
16. Go swimming for free. Austin offers plenty of free places to swim in the summer.
17. Try out Netflix for free for a month and indulge in some T.V. shows.
18. Clean out your home and either throw a yard sale or donate your unwanted items to your local Salvation Army.
19. Go on a bike ride around your neighborhood.
20. Look up hikes in your city and bring along for safety, especially if it is your first time hiking.
Are you interested in starting a blog and becoming a full-time blogger? If so, check out my FREE 7-day course that will tell you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools successful bloggers use, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and so much more!
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What are some of your favorite summer activities on a budget? Do you participate in any of the above activities?