Have you been thinking about starting a blog, but have no idea where to start?
I’m here to share with you the best resources on starting a blog in a budget-friendly way.
Let’s get started!
1. How To Start A Profitable Blog
How To Start A Blog is the first email course I ever created about starting a blog. I make regular updates on the blogging course and it’s sent completely by email. You get an email each day for 5 days with a step-by-step process of what to do each day.
In this free course, I’ll teach you:
- How to create your blog from scratch
- 10 things to do after launching your blog
- How to monetize your blog from the beginning
- The 1 blogging resource I recommend to new bloggers
I made the email course as easy as possible to understand. If you have any questions about anything, you can hit reply to any of the emails and reach me there.
2. Perfect Post Checklist
This final resource isn’t a course, but instead a free checklist that comes in the form of a PDF. I share with you how to create the best blog post.
Creating high-quality blog posts can be hard at first, but it gets easier as you go. There are a lot of things that make a high-quality blog post, and I list them all in the free checklist PDF.
3. How To Send An Email Pitch To Brands To Land Sponsorships
One of my most popular freebies is the “How To Send An Email Pitch To Brands To Land Sponsorships”. This is a 1-page checklist that will help you create a strong email pitch to stand out among other influencers.
This is a great freebie for someone who has been blogging for a bit, has an audience, and wants to start making money with sponsored posts.
4. Affiliate Marketing Tips For Bloggers
Are you interested in making money on your blog but not sure how to get started? Affiliate marketing is one of the top ways bloggers make money blogging and the easiest for completely new bloggers to get started with.
Affiliate Marketing Tips For Bloggers is a completely free 36-page eBook that answers questions such as:
- What is affiliate marketing and how does it work for bloggers?
- What are the best affiliate marketing programs for bloggers?
- How do bloggers get paid?
This eBook includes 26 testimonials from people who have implemented affiliate marketing on their blog. They even share how they made their first income with affiliate marketing, along with their best tips to help you get started making money on your blog.
P.S. If you want to save money on business and blogging expenses, check out AppSumo.
Have you ever heard of Groupon? If so, AppSumo is basically Groupon for business owners.
AppSumo is the #1 software deal site for entrepreneurs making money online. AppSumo has new deals uploaded regularly for business owners and has saved customers over $500 million dollars in just ten years.
This is how AppSumo works:
- AppSumo finds and partners with the best tech companies (Mailchimp, Evernote, DepositPhotos, etc.).
- Get access to amazing deals.
- You save a ton of money building and running your business.
Here are some helpful articles on my blog for new bloggers:
- How I Made $80,000 In 1 Year Blogging
- 9 Reasons You Aren’t Making Money From Your Blog
- How To Make $10,000 A Month On Your Blog
Do you want to start a blog?
Like this post? Share it!