5 years ago I set off on a weight loss journey.
More importantly, I was focusing on getting my health back. I was only 19 years old and had put my body through so much physically. I was a heavy smoker, drinker, and was clinically obese.
Most people who have met me in the past few years would have no idea of my past because I am a completely different person now, and it didn't come easy, but I do owe it to something.
Exercising and eating right.
Once I started taking care of my body, I changed and improved in all areas of my life. I embarked on a solo adventure around the world, enrolled in college, started a blog where I now work on it full-time, and even met an amazing guy (couldn't write all these amazing things and leave out J.D.).
The point I'm getting to is that I was in pain for years, and I don't think anyone should live like that, which is why I'm really excited to talk about the Ultimate Fitness Bundle.
The Ultimate Fitness Bundle is perfect for anyone who is busy with college, a family, working, or all 3. Not only that, the fitness bundle is incredibly cheap and only costs 1 months worth of a typical gym membership.
Who is the Ultimate Fitness Bundle for?
- Someone who is limited on time but still wants to exercise and eat healthy foods
- Anyone who has the following goals: weight loss, bodybuilding, gaining muscle, leaning out
- Someone who is on a budget and cannot afford the cost of a gym membership
- A person who has hit a weight loss plateau
- A person who has gotten bored with their current routine
- Your current workout and meal plan isn't effective anymore
Who is the Ultimate Fitness Bundle NOT for?
If you have a solid gym routine and eat healthy meals on a regular basis, I wouldn't recommend the package. However, for the price of the bundle, it's worth it if you're wanting to try out different workouts and meal plans. I eat healthy foods daily, rarely eat processed food, and workout daily, and I still benefit from the fitness bundle.
What's included in the Ultimate Fitness Bundle?
27 videos and 23 PDFs to help you set up a solid workout and meal plan to whatever your goals are. Whether they be weight loss, bodybuilding, leaning out, or simply getting your health back. You can check the fitness bundle more in depth here.
The bundle goes off sale on Monday, August 28th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST
How to get started:
Over 35 world-class fitness experts have come together to give away 50 essential teaching resources to help you get your health back.
The Ultimate Fitness Bundle is worth $1,850 altogether, but currently on sale for $47 until Monday, August 28th.
When I embarked on my weight loss journey, I was really frustrated. I had no idea where to turn to, and I didn't have friends or family that were any sort of healthy. I spent months reading health books and skimming through online health articles.
With the Ultimate Fitness Bundle, all of the work is done for you. The bundle includes plans, routines, workouts, and guides to get you started now.
With these 50 world-class products you’ll learn how to:
- Create a toned, sculpted body
- Squeeze truly effective workouts into 30 minutes or less
- Implement fat burning HIIT workouts into your fitness regimen
- Shed unwanted pounds
- Get your best workouts ever, without going to the gym
- Gain flexibility, balance, and avoid injuries by stretching like a pro
- Optimize calorie burning, even after your workout is over
- and feel stronger and more energetic than ever.
If you’d like to learn more about the specific resources it includes (I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!) then, by all means, click here and check it out in detail.
The bundle goes off sale on Monday, August 28th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST. And if you’re still on the fence, there’s really no risk in getting it anyways because they’ve got a full 30-day happiness guarantee.
Below is everything included in the bundle. However, if you find that you would benefit from just the Bodyweight or Weight Loss package, you can buy them individually at $27.
- Bodyweight 7-Minute Stackable Cardio by Adam Steer ($19.95)
- Bodyweight Freedom by Todd Kuslikis ($7.99)
- Insane Home Fat Loss by Six Pack Shortcuts ($97.00)
- Bodyweight Surge by Jason Klein ($27.00)
- Love The Grind: 4 Week Bodyweight Program by Tee Major ($14.00)
- One Year Bodyweight Workout Program by Jerome Fishermen ($23.95)
- The Abdominal Approach by Kiley Lynch ($17.00)
- Ultimate Guide to Handstand Pushups by Logan Christopher ($24.95)
- 101 Conditioning Circuits: 30 Minute Done-For-You Conditioning Circuits by Georgette Pann ($29.00)
- 10×10 Kettlebell Solution by Forest Vance ($17.00)
- Cardio Sprawl by Adam Steer ($29.95)
- HIITBURN Abs by Dennis and Kelsey Heenan ($15.00)
- I Want Abs: A Documentary For Regular People Who Want To Get In Shape, But Don’t Know How by Sergei Boutenko ($45.00)
- Kettlebell Training Fundamentals: Trainer L3.1 by CavemanTraining ($129.00)
- The Ultimate HIIT Workout Book by Stephen Hoyles ($5.00)
Express/Quick/Home Workouts ($289.88)
- 30 Day Kettlebell Fat Loss BootCamp by Ryan Shanahan ($19.00)
- 30 for 30 Home Workout Plan: 30 Workouts in 30 Minutes or Less by Jared Beckstrand ($14.99)
- Bodyweight Express by Adam Steer ($29.95)
- Fit in 15 by Sixpackshortcuts ($67.00)
- Focus 15 by Mark Lauren ($29.95)
- RBT Single Band Training Guide 2.0 by Dave Schmitz ($29.99)
- The Accelerators Package by Kate Vidulich
- Bodyweight Mobility Solution by Andrew Raposo ($19.00)
- Double Your Flexibility by Tapp Brothers ($57.00)
- Dynamic Warm Up: Increase Sport Spcific Flexibility, Range of Motion, Cardiovascular Capacity, Core Stregth and Mobility by 40% in 2 Weeks by Tee Major ($12.00)
- Pilates for Back Pain by Lynda Lippin ($97.00)
- Recalibrate by Adam Steer ($19.00)
- Start Your Yoga in 21 Days: The Beginner’s 3 Week Guide to Building a Home Yoga Practice by Tega Edwin ($19.99)
- Stretch Smart by Seniority Health ($127.00)
For Men ($207.99)
- Accelerated Abs by Sixpackshortcuts ($95.00)
- Anabolic Running by Joe LoGalbo ($15.00)
- Bench Press Explosion: 18 of the Best Press Routines of All Time! by Mike Westerdal, CPT ($27.00)
- Bodyweight Omni by Todd Kuslikis ($7.99)
- Muscle Explosion: 28 Days to Maximum Mass by Nick Nilsson ($25.00)
- The Kettlebell RX: Daily Dose of IRON by Travis Stoetzel ($29.00)
- Total Body Density Workout Program: Equipment Based and Bodyweight Circuits by Funk Roberts ($9.00)
For Women ($271.85)
- Fit Yummy Mummy: The Better Body After Baby Workout System for Moms by Holly Rigsby ($39.95)
- Healthy Moving for Strength by Jen Hoffman ($24.97)
- Home Workout Series by SophiaFIT ($59.00)
- Mama on the Move: Pregnancy Pilates and Fitness Programme by Mama on the Move ($77.95)
- My Bikini Belly Super Sculpt Series Phase 1 by Shawna Kaminski ($25.00)
- Operation Bikini Body Abs by Hannah Davis ($14.99)
- Startup7: A 7-Routine Mini Course by Beth Learn ($29.99)
Weight Loss ($228.95)
- 247 Leangevity Secrets by Sayan Sarkar ($7.95)
- 48-Hour Flat Belly Flush Program by Derek Wahler & Josh Houghton ($19.00)
- 6 Week Shred by Robby Blanchard ($19.00)
- F3 – Functional Fitness Fast: 14 Day Fat Furnace by Tee Major ($37.00)
- Six Pack Shortcuts by Sixpackshortcuts ($97.00)
- The Metabolic Maximizer by Kiley Lynch ($17.00)
- The Renaissance Diet: A Scientific Approach to Getting Leaner and Building Muscle by RPstrength ($32.00)
- 2-month FREE RP+ Membership from Renaissance Periodization ($40.00)
- 18″ FREE EVA Foam Muscle Roller from Live Infinitely ($22.90)
- FREE Live/Lift Bracelet from Fit Lifestyle Box ($15.00$15 Store Credit from Perfect Supplements ($15.00)
- 2-month FREE Subscription + 2 Instant Download Health Guides from Experience Life Magazine ($27.90$15 Store Credit from Motivational Bottle ($15.00)
- FREE .6 oz. BeeCool and .6 oz. BeeSilk Sticks from Made on Skin Care ($16.40)
- FREE Rox Mat from Xero Shoes ($15.00)
5 years ago, I read my first health and fitness book. Little did I know I would be a full-time fitness and travel blogger 5 years later.
Many people go on weight loss journeys because they want to change their physical appearance, but little do they know the hugest change will be mental, in their thoughts and actions.
When you exercise, you're not only pushing your body through a tough workout, but you're pushing yourself mentally to get through something difficult. The strength and confidence you develop trickle off into all other areas of your life.
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.