Money quotes are one of my favorite ways to learn knowledge from the personal finance experts of the world. You get instant inspiration and motivation to help you move further toward your money goals.
At the end of this post, I share helpful steps to take to get started building your wealth, so make sure to read the entire post!
Here are 50 of my favorite money and wealth-building quotes to help inspire all of us.
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get tons of free printables to help change your life.
4. “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” – William A. Ward
5. “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.” – George Lorimer
6. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou
7. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
23. “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.” – T.T. Munger
What to do next
Take the following steps:
- Check and increase your credit score
- Get an online saving account with a higher APY than a traditional bank
- Start saving money in a Roth IRA with Betterment
- Get a side hustle to make extra money
- Lower your monthly bills with Billshark
- Get a family emergency binder to be prepared at all times
Read the following articles
- How To Create A Budget In 8 Steps
- 5-Step Guide To Starting An Emergency Fund
- 7-Step Guide To Paying Off Credit Card Debt
- 6 Ways To Build Wealth And Get Richer
- 11 Free Courses To Learn A New Side Hustle
- 10 Things To Do Today To Transform Your Relationship With Money
Read the following books
- Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By And Get Your Financial Life Together
- Broke Millennial Takes On Investing: A Beginner’s Guide To Leveling Up Your Money
- Work Optional: Retire Early The Non-Penny-Pinching Way
Listen to the following podcasts
- D.I.Y. Money
- Money Girl: Quick And Dirty Tips
- The Money Nerds
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
What’s your favorite money quote?
Like this post? Share it with someone who needs inspiration!