2016 was a life-changing year for me.
I left for Europe for a couple months to Au Pair, traveled Western Europe solo, went to Europe again to see London (my new favorite city!), moved to Texas (never thought I would, but I LOVE Austin!), and became a full-time blogger.
2016 was a huge learning experience for me. 2017 is going to be another amazing year and I'm super stoked to see what the future holds.
Blogging has done crazy things for me and has completely changed my life. You can read my post on how to start a blog here.
My posts are divided into these categories to make viewing as easy as possible:
- Losing weight
- Making money
- Saving money
I hope you had an amazing 2016 and I look forward to 2017 with you all!
- How To Achieve Your 2017 Goals
- 25 Tips For Weight Loss
- 7 Filling Foods To Satisfy A Sweet Tooth
- 10 Ways To Lose Weight At Home For Free
- 10 Ways To Eat Healthy On A Budget
- 5 Health Documentaries That Can Change Your Life
- 10 Small Changes You Can Make To Live Healthier
- 10 Gifts For The Food Lover
- 10 Ways To Get Long-Lasting Energy
- My Honest Fitbit Review
- 8 Cheap Ways To Improve Your Health Right Now
- 10 Frugal Gifts For A Traveler Under $20
- 10 Affordable Essentials For Traveling
- Places You Must See Once In Your Life
- 10 Tips For Solo Travelers
- Budget Travel Tips
- 10 Ways To Save Money On Vacations
- Crucial Tips For Visiting Italy
- 10 Ways To Cut Your Monthly Expenses
- Ibotta: An Easy Way To Save Money On Groceries
- Student Discounts You May Be Missing Out On
- 10 Ways To Save Money At The Grocery Store
- How To Cut Meal Prep Time And Save On Groceries
- How To Get Overdraft Fees Waived
- 5 Travel Websites That Will Save You Money
- Officially A Full-Time Bloggers + Tips For You
- 20 Dog-Friendly Stores
- The Struggles Of Being An Au Pair
- I Quit College To Travel The World
- How To Become An Au Pair And Travel The World
- My First Airbnb Experience
What was your favorite post of mine or from another blogger?
Like this post? Pin it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.