Ebates is an online cash back site that connects shoppers with the best brands, giving users a hassle-free way to shop and save money.
Helping over 10,000,000 users earn cash back, Ebates has an A+ rating from the Better Business Burea and has become one of the largest free-membership loyalty programs in the United States.
I use Ebates at my favorite stores, including Amazon, Best Buy, Ulta, and Walmart, and it’s helped me earn cash back for years. It’s SO easy and I’m always baffled when I hear people don’t use it. It’s such an easy way to save money!
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get access to exclusive printables all about saving money and building wealth, meal planning, and more.
How To EARN With Ebates
1. Online & In-Store Cash Back
The in-store cashback is a relatively new Ebates feature – and it’s quite amazing.
I used to only use Ebates for online shopping, but now I can use it even when I’m shopping offline and in-person at my local retail shops.
All I have to do is link cash back offers to my credit card, which takes three easy steps.
- Add a credit card by 1) signing into your Ebates account 2) Under “My Account” click on “My Wallet” 3) Click on “Add A New Card” and enter the credit/debit cards you’d like to shop with.
- Link an offer. Find an offer through Ebates and link it to your card by visiting In-Store cash back offers 2) Find the offers you like 3) Link them to the card before you make your purchase. Offers must be valid (not expired) when you make the purchase. To make sure offers haven’t expired, go to your Ebates account, visit in-store cash back, and click on “Linked Offers.”
- Go shopping at your favorite stores. Just use the card you selected to make your purchase— the Cash Back you earn will be automatically added to your Ebates account.
You can make extra money on Ebates by referring friends through your referral link.
Generally, you can expect to receive your referral bonus within 60 days of your referral’s qualifying purchase.
To see if your friends have signed up and qualified you for a reward, visit “Your Referral Activity” at the bottom of the Refer-A-Friend page.
You can refer as many friends as you want, and the purchase and reward amount may vary.
When you sign up through my link, you get a $10 welcome bonus just for signing up.
To redeem the $10 welcome bonus, all you have to do is make an online purchase of $25 or more (which can be groceries, clothes, household supplies, and more).
3. Install Ebates Button
The Ebates button has saved me so many times because let’s face it – it’s hard to remember to check Ebates before shopping online. This is why I 100% recommend installing the Ebates cash back button (it takes less than a minute, and it’s super easy to do).
The Ebates button will pop up if there’s cash back available at the store you’re shopping at. If there’s cash back available, you’ll click the activate cash back button on the top right-hand corner (as shown below).
*At stores that don’t provide cash back, the button will alert you if a product is available for a lower price and with cash back at other stores. Ahhhhmazing.
4. Download Ebates App
The Ebates app is a must as well due to exclusive offers being available only in the app.
5. Ebates Cash Back Visa Card
With the Ebates cash back visa card, you can make 3% cash back on qualifying purchases made through Ebates.com, and Ebates in-store cashback offers.
You get 1% cash back everywhere else and a $10 first purchase bonus, along with no annual fee.
Top Stores To Shop At With Ebates
There are over 2,500 stores you can earn cash back with Ebates.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Best Buy
You may be wondering, “how does Ebates make money if it’s free for me to use?”
Stores pay Ebates a commission for sending members to their websites, and Ebates shares it with you.