Some of my favorite shows are on HGTV.
I love watching houses and home decor go through transformations.
I especially love seeing old items that would usually be thrown out, instead become repurposed and go through a transformation.
Below are 10 DIY home decor ideas for budgeters you need to try out!
1. Repurposed Candles
These candles were repurposed into jars for the bathroom. Why throw out candle jars when they can be made into these cute jars?
2. DIY Simple End of Bench
This bench is a great addition to any bedroom and isn't too difficult to make!
3. DIY House Number Sign
This DIY address sign will look great outside your home. You have to check out this blogger's before and after of the exterior of her house, too!
4. Corner Shelving System
This shelving system isn't too difficult to create and looks great in any bedroom. And it holds a ton of books!
5. Wood Tilt Out Trash Cabinet
This trash cabinet is a must for people who have dogs that get into the trash or for people who want a fancy trash can. Either way, it looks pretty awesome and isn't too hard to make.
6. DIY Book Shelf
This DIY bookshelf is affordable to create and is a lot cheaper than buying it online (this is almost $800 online?!).
7. Storage Bench Made From Dresser
This dresser transformed into a storage bench and is one of my favorite DIY home decor transformations. Click the link below to see the before photo!
8. Repurposed Hutch Top Into A Coat Rack
This coat rack is easy to transform and looks incredible.
9. Laundry Room Makeover
Who does laundry rooms have to look boring?
10. DIY Picture Frame Chalkboard
Learn how to take a picture form and turn it into a chalkboard! This DIY craft is so easy anyone can do it.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What's your favorite DIY home decor above? Tell us in the comments!
Like this post? Pin it for later!