Lunch is my favorite meal of the day.
Since I practice intermittent fasting, lunch is my first meal of the day, and I love starting the day out with a tasty large lunch that leaves me satisfied until my evening meal.
Tip: Want to save money when shopping? Ibotta is a free money-saving app that gives you cash back at almost any store. You get real cash – not points. Ibotta is my go-to app for saving money on groceries (even fruits and vegetables!), clothes, travel, and a lot more. You even get $10 in your account just for signing up through my link here.
Below are 22 insanely delicious vegan lunch recipes that will keep you full and satisfied!
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
- 15 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Eat For Good Health
- 7 Books To Become A Healthier And Happier You
1. Quinoa Salad With Sesame Soy Dressing
2. Pad Thai
3. Crispy Black Bean Burrito
4. Chopped Cheese Sandwich
5. One Pot Chili Mac And Cheese
6. Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza
7. Pasta Salad
8. Chickpea Burgers
9. Green Curry Fried Rice Crispy Baked Tofu
10. Chicken Noodle Soup
11. Coconut Curry
12. Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Black Bean Salad
13. Blackened Zucchini Tacos
14. Asian Noodle Salad
15. Black Bean Burger
16. Asian Ginger Sesame Roasted Vegetable Pasta
17. Barley Risotto with Mushrooms and Spinach
18. Spicy Avocado Pesto Pasta
19. 10 Minute Tostadas
20. Summer Eggplant Pasta with Red Pepper and Tomato
21. General Tso’s Chickpeas
22. Sweet Potato Black Bean Quesadillas
Tip: $5 Meal Plan is an affordable meal planning service that helps you save money, time, and stress by meal planning. For $5 a month, you get a pre-made weekly meal plan and complete shopping list, and access to a drag and drop meal plan builder. You even get a 14-day free trial by clicking here.
What do you want to make from this list?
Like this post? Pin it!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 5,000 others to get access to 20+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.