Do you have goals growing and monetizing your blog?
If so, the seven blogging freebies below will help you out tremendously.
You can print these out or save them to your computer. 🙂
1. Start A Successful Blog
Over the next seven days (or all at once via eBook), I'll teach you the essential things you need to know about blogging.
- How to create your blog from scratch
- Essential blogging tools
- How to monetize your blog
- Grow a loyal audience
- and a lot more!
I make $15,000+ a month blogging in the health and finance niche, which proves you do NOT need to blog about blogging to make a full-time income from blogging. 🙂
2. Perfect Post Checklist
Get a FREE Perfect Post Checklist to use before you publish any of your posts.
This will help you save time by ensuring you're not missing anything on your posts.
Download as many times as you want and print it out!
3. Start A Blog Workbook
This free workbook will get you started right blogging with a clear goal in mind.
Starting a blog can be incredibly exciting and confusing at the same time.
You're wondering what niche to write about, how you'll be able to monetize in that niche, and many other questions.
This workbook will help simplify things and narrow in what kind of blog you want to run.
4. How To Make Money With Sponsored Posts
Learn how to make your first $1,000 with sponsored posts!
This is a downloadable PDF that you can print out from one of my most popular posts on sponsored posting, which is how I make a large portion of my income.
5. How To Make Money Blogging
Discover the many ways to monetize your blog or Youtube channel.
There are so many ways to monetize your website, and this PDF will help you figure out some ways to monetize your business.
6. Free Stock Photos
90% of the photos you see on my blog are from Ivory Mix.
I originally started as a free member of Ivory Mix, but eventually became a paid member so I could get access to thousands of photos any time I want.
If you become a stock photo member you get:
- 100+ New Photos Monthly (plus access to all photos from previous months)
- Royalty Free Styled Stock Photos – no credit needed!
- Use for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Blog Posts, Emails, and More.
- Get Unlimited Access.
- Cancel Anytime.
What I like most about Ivory Mix is having different photos from other bloggers.
There's a huge downfall of using a free stock photo site because everyone is using the same photos.
This can even hurt your Pinterest reach.
7. Media Kits
Beautiful Dawn Designs is one of my favorite websites that helps bloggers grow their business.
She even has a massive freebie library (that you can find at the very bottom of her page, under “Freebies”).
Tiffany from Beautiful Dawn Designs even has a free WordPress theme in her free library helpful guides, and more.
I've been on Tiffany's email list for years and love getting her weekly blogging tips!
Tips To Become A Blogger:
1) Choose a niche that already makes money (personal finance, health, and fitness, travel, etc.) and subniche from there. This means to go even deeper into a niche. Ex. Niche: Personal finance > Subniche: Personal finance for college students or personal finance for moms.
2) Take a comprehensive blogging course. My #1 recommendation for new bloggers who want to build a profitable blog is Blog With A Full-Time Job.
Blog With A Full-Time Job consists of:
- A specific plan for launching, growing and monetizing your blog while working full-time
- The exact strategy to grow and monetize your blog to a six-figure blog
- Learn how to manage your mind, productivity, time management (all VERY important for working at home and running a successful business)
- How to set up a beautiful looking blog that is completely customizable
- How to write blog posts specifically for monetizing
- Sooo much more + tons of bonuses, templates, worksheets, etc.
3) Learn and absorb as much information about blogging as possible. Pinterest is a gold mine for this. Type in “blogging tips” in Pinterest's search bar and hundreds of helpful articles will come up. You can check all of my popular blogging articles here.
4) Figure out what outlet you want to use for blogging. Do you want to have your own blog? Or do you want to create a YouTube channel? Find out where your audience is and go from there. If you don't know yet, don't sweat it. You'll learn as you go.
5) Create a blog with this easy tutorial.
What are you currently struggling with on your blog? Let's share in the comments!
Like this post? Pin it!