3 years ago I made a decision that changed my life forever. I quit my full-time job and decided to become a blogger & business owner.
I’m not going to lie and tell you blogging and running an online business is easy. It’s one of the hardest jobs I’ve ever had. However, You can make things dramatically easier by learning exactly what to do from people who know how to run a blog successfully.
When I decided I wanted to become a full-time blogger, I knew I had to take things seriously. I wasn’t just starting a blog, I was starting a business. I decided to learn from the best that I always heard about in the blogging world, Create And Go. The founders of Create And Go include Alex and Lauren and they created a six-figure health blog in just a year. They created the Blog Biz Bundle which includes 3 courses that teach you everything you need to know to start and run a successful blog.
I’ve completed all 3 courses and my business and personal life has changed so much since then.
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my free resource library and get access to exclusive printables all about saving money and building wealth, meal planning, and more.
Where was I before enrolling in the Blog Biz Bundle?
- $40,000+ in student loan and consumer debt
- Making $20,000 a year and no savings
- Worked at several jobs where I felt unhappy
What have I done since completing the Blog Biz Bundle?
- Launched a course that sold to over 500 students so far
- Grew my email list to 10,000 people
- Grew traffic to 150,000+ page views per month
- Grew 30,000+ social media followers
- Made $80,000+ my senior year of college
- Featured in major publications like Forbes and Side Hustle School
- Work completely from home as my OWN boss
- Pay off $40,000 in debt and now debt-free
- Max out retirement accounts and savings
What’s included in the Blog Biz Bundle?
The Blog Biz Bundle combines all 3 courses which gives a major discount rather than buying each one separately.
This bundle gives you everything – all the tools and resources to need to launch your blog, get traffic, and make six-figures in your business.
Launch Your Blog Biz
Launch Your Blog Biz is an upgraded version to the course I originally enrolled in, so you’re getting even more value than I got a few years ago.
It’s exactly what it sounds like – you are launching your blog and business and learning absolutely everything you need to do. Seriously, step-by-step.
With Launch Your Blog Biz, you’ll learn:
- Become a pro at mastering WordPress and designing a beautiful & professional website/blog. WordPress can be a little techy so if you’re like me, you may get overwhelmed at first. This is why this lesson in the course is one of my favorites. You learn how to use plugins, set up menus, add images to blog posts, and other customizations and settings.
- Create content that brings a ton of value. You learn how to create amazing content, what you should blog about, and a step-by-step plan for your first 10 blog posts.
- How to get a ton of traffic to your blog. If you’re a new blogger, you need to learn how to find free traffic from Pinterest, Google, and YouTube organically (which means free!).
- How to turn your traffic into $$$. This is one of the most crucial aspects of blogging and running your business. You learn how to convert that traffic into money.
- How to make money with affiliate marketing. A huge part of my income stems from affiliate marketing, which is why this lesson is major. You learn how to sell products and services without being shady.
- How to make money with ads, sponsored posts, and guest posts. This year, I’m making my last jobs salary in 1 year from sponsored posts. There are so many ways to make money with your blog & business.
- Build an email list of people who want to hear from you. After implementing what I learned in this course, I grew my email list to over 10,000 people. You learn how to make money with your email list, how to write your first few emails, create welcome sequences and sales funnels.
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is still one of my favorite courses I’ve ever taken. I remember feeling SO frustrated with traffic and I kept hearing about all these other bloggers hitting gold on Pinterest. I took the leap and enrolled in Pinterest Traffic Avalanche and it’s my go-to recommendation when someone asks me my favorite traffic course. Pinterest is incredible because you can get results pretty fast, which is important when you’re a new blogger.
With Pinterest Traffic Avalanche, you’ll learn:
- Create and set up a Pinterest profile for the best results. You learn exactly how to set up your profile for success with SEO in mind (this boosts your chances of getting seen in Pinterest search), organizing boards, pins, and creating beautiful board covers.
- Automate traffic with scheduling. How does constantly posting on social media sound? Probably not a lot of fun. This is where pin scheduling comes in. This saves SO much time, freeing up your time to spend it on growing your business.
- Design beautiful pins that get seen by thousands. This is by far the most important part of Pinterest – creating beautiful pins that people want to click! This is one of my favorite lessons because I love playing around with graphics and seeing what gets me viral traffic.
- How to use collaboration tools to increase reach. If you’re a new blogger, getting traffic can seem tough. This is why Pinterest is amazing – you don’t have to have tons of followers to drive traffic. This lesson teaches you how to use the right collaboration tools to grow as a beginner.
- Track progress and learn how to improve traffic. This is by far one of the most important things about running a business – seeing where you can improve. This is why learning how to track progress with analytics is a must.
- Use Pinterest to boost email subscribers. Growing an email list is a must for bloggers, but did you know that you can use the power of Pinterest to get even more people to sign up to be on your email list?
Six-Figure Blogger was a course I didn’t even know I truly needed until I completed it. It’s a course that surprised me because it made me realize how little I know about marketing – and that’s all that blogging is really! If you’re new to all of this, don’t feel overwhelmed or intimidating. All of this gets easier as you go.
With Six-Figure Blogger, you’ll learn:
- Build the right framework for your six-figure blog & business. You learn exactly how to build a better relationship with your audience, and discover exactly how 99% of six-figure bloggers make money.
- Sell digital products via affiliate marketing. I make a huge part of my income from affiliate marketing without having to create any products at all and I get to help my readers make their life better doing so.
- Come up with great ideas and starting your first digital products. You learn how to form an idea, gather research, and start the actual product creation. Everything is broken down for you step-by-step so your product has the best chance for success.
- Create eBooks and courses that sell. You learn the exact process that is used to launch products and courses that sell. You learn everything from creating the product’s name to creating the design.
- Create sales pages that convert like crazy. This was one of the most enjoyable lessons for me because I learned something that intimidated me for a long time and I did a great job doing it. You learn how to create a sales page that makes people want to buy.
- Get the visitors you want to visit your sales page. You learn how to attract the right visitors to your sales page by creating sales-centered content.
- Build strong relationships and sell via email. You learn exactly how to create an automated trust funnel that turns new subscribers into customers in less than a week.
What bonuses are included in the Pro Blogger Bundle?
Launch Your Blog Biz Bonuses ($490+ Value)
- Beginner Checklists to Launch, Drive Traffic, and Monetize ($97 Value)
- Affiliate Programs and Marketplaces Round-Up ($97 Value)
- Email Trust Funnel Templates ($297 Value)
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Bonuses ($690+ Value)
- Pinterest Beginner Checklist – (Valued at $97)
- Pin Scheduler Spreadsheet and Follower Tracker – (Valued at $97)
- Ninja Secrets Bonus Lessons – (Valued at $497)
Six-Figure Blog Biz Bonuses ($980+ Value)
- Fast Cash Flash Sale Email Templates – (Valued at $497)
- Blog Financials and Spreadsheets – (Valued at $297)
- Protect Your Blog from Theft, Copyright, and Other Legal Issues (Valued at $97)
- Tracking Your Blog Numbers and Stats – (Valued at $97)
What’s the cost of the Blog Biz Bundle?
If you buy each course separately, it costs $791.
With the Blog Biz Bundle, you get a discount of $144, making it $647.
This bundle was created in mind to fit any kind of budget. I talk about this further in the next question.
Do I need to purchase anything after buying the bundle?
Nope! The creators Alex and Lauren created the course in mind where you don’t have to spend more money. They do recommend a few paid software services because of the convenience and customization, but it’s optional. They also provide recommendations for free software.
Who’s the perfect candidate for the Blog Biz Bundle?
Thousands of people want to start a blog because they think it’s easy money and requires little work, but that’s so far from the truth.
If you aren’t truly in it for the long-term and don’t want to work hard, don’t buy this bundle. Save your money.
The perfect person for the Blog Biz Bundle is someone who isn’t afraid to work hard and is ready to put the work in. They’re in this for the long-term and understand that they are starting a business, not just a hobby. You’re ready to learn, implement what you’ve learned, and take action. You REALLY want this. That’s the perfect candidate for this bundle.
If I’m completely new to blogging, where should I start?
If you’re brand new to blogging, this is awesome. This means you’re fresh and ready to start off strong. I recommend getting the Blog Biz Bundle and starting from the very beginning. You learn how to select the best domain + hosting package (if this sounds confusing, don’t worry, it’s actually pretty easy!).
Can’t I find all this information online?
I don’t think anyone’s ever asked me this, but it’s worth sharing. The internet is an amazing place and filled with a ton of information…but there are several downfalls to this. There’s a lot of outdated information that is just plain wrong.
You can learn more and purchase the Blog Biz Bundle here. It is THE resource if you want to become a full-time blogger!
I’m so excited for you to start your blogging journey!
Don’t forget to sign up for the free resource library and get exclusive access to free printables & planners related to saving and making money, meal planning, and more!
Are you ready to get started blogging? What’s holding you back?
Save this post for later!