One resolution I made this year, was to become more creative with my recipes! I like to stick with the basics, only because it’s simple and fast. However, simple and fast isn’t always the most appetizing. Although this oatmeal raisin cookie is very simple to make, it’s extremely tasty and my sister Michelle can tell you that since she ate about half of them (and she usually hates healthy food).
1 cup oatmeal (uncooked/dry)
2 Bananas (if you don’t like bananas you can puree another fruit)
1 TBS Honey
1 TBS cinnamon (or however much you want. I love cinnamon.)
1 TSP vanilla extract
1/3 cup raisins
Protein powder. These cookies can then become Oatmeal Protein cookies! My current stock of protein is chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. So my choice would be vanilla.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
3. Let sit for 3-5 minutes to get the flavor into the oats.
4. Make 2-3 inch each cookie in diameter. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes. Check on it before of course.
6. Take out cookies and let sit out for 10 minutes.
7. Enjoy all natural satisfying oatmeal raisin cookies!
Like this post? Please share it and spread the word!
Get exclusive access to the free resources!
Join 2,000 others to get access to 10+ free printables related to budgeting, traveling, and meal planning with new prints updated weekly.