Hello, and welcome to my fitness and finance blog!
I started this blog back in 2013 to document my 60-pound weight loss journey.
Then, at the end of 2016, I decided to quit my day job and pursue blogging full-time. One year later, I'm making a steady $10,000 a month from it! You can also check out my very first blogging income report here.
On FITnancials, you'll learn how to save lots of money without sacrificing your happiness. On top of that, you'll learn how to travel the world, and stay fit and healthy throughout this adventure we call life.
I've lived in Italy as an au pair, volunteered in Peru, and have traveled all around the Eastern Hemisphere with my mom.
However, I never thought the life I'm currently living would ever even be possible.
I grew up with no financial direction and had no idea how to take care of my body.
In fact, I ate fast food every single day, smoked a pack of cigarettes quicker than you could imagine, and drank alcohol as if it was drinking water.
It took years to truly turn my life around and now I'm here doing my best to inspire other women to do the same, whether it be taking charge of their finances or health.
10 Fun Facts About Me
1. I've lived in Italy as an au pair, Peru as a volunteer, and have traveled to 5 continents before I turned 23.
2. I became a full-time blogger at 23 years old.
3. The week I graduated from college was the same time I paid off all of my student loans with the money I made from this blog.
4. I spent 5+ years working in the field of developmental disabilities and for a long time wanted to be a Special Education teacher.
5. I met my boyfriend of 3+ years on Tinder.
6. I have a strange fascination with crime books, documentaries, movies, etc.
7. I currently live in western Colorado and love mountain and road biking, rock climbing, and taking long walks in Barnes and Noble without ever buying anything.
8. I have a dark sense of humor. My favorite person in the world besides my boyfriend is Conan O'Brien.
9. My ultimate dream is working for an animal sanctuary one day. I currently sponsor a pig named Lexi at an animal rescue called Woodstock Sanctuary.
10. I am vegan for the animals and the environment. 🙂
FITnancials most popular articles:
- 50+ Ways To Make Extra Money
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
- 50 Ways To Save $500 Per Month
- How I Became A Full-Time Blogger
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Make Up To $75,000 Per Year
My readers also get exclusive access to a FREE resource library filled with printables related to healthy living, traveling, budgeting, and productivity help!