I know what it’s like to feel broke and out of control with money.
5 years ago, that was me. Even though I worked 70+ hours a week, I never had more than $1,000 saved at any given time.
I knew I didn’t want to live like that anymore. I made a change. So can you.
that’s when I started fitnancials.
Taking control of my money has allowed me to...
- pay off $15,000 in student loans the day I graduated
- pay off $25,000 in debt
- build a net worth of $70,000 by 27
- create a $15,000 emergency fund
- max out my 401(k) and IRA 2 years in a row
- become a member of the 800 credit score club
- give generously to charities
- take family on vacations
- become a self-taught personal finance expert
You can do this, too.
Do you want to pay off your student loans and consumer debt?
Do you hate checking your bank account?
Do you feel like you can’t save money no matter what you do?
I used to be the exact same.
Now, I love money, I really do. I love it so much that I spend time learning about it every single day via podcasts, books, courses, and videos.
I’ve made it my personal mission to help women who grew up with money scarcity to feel abundance with money.
Learning about money and taking care of your finances shouldn’t be boring and complicated.
If you’re ready to take control of your money in a simple but fun manner, you’re in the right place.
Since starting Fitnancials in 2013, more than 5,000,000 readers have visited my blog to learn about budgeting, paying off debt, side hustling, investing, and starting an online business. I believe learning about money can be a lot of fun and do my best to do just that on Fitnancials.
You can create your
Here’s how to get started.
- Follow me on Instagram where I post fun photos to teach you about money.
- Sign up for the Free Resource Library to get exclusive access to free printables, guides, and more.
- Join the Fitnancials Facebook Group and get support on your money journey
- Start the 31 Days To Transform Your Money Challenge
- How To Create A Budget In 8 Steps
- 7-Step Guide To Pay Off Credit Card Debt Fast
- 5-Step Guide To Creating An Emergency Fund
- How I Make $10,000 Per Month With These Side Hustles