I know what it’s like to feel broke and out of control with money.
5 years ago, that was me. Even though I worked 70+ hours a week, I never had more than $1,000 saved at any given time.
I knew I didn’t want to live like that anymore. I made a change. So can you.
that’s when I started fitnancials.
Taking control of my money has allowed me to…
- pay off $15,000 in student loans the day I graduated
- pay off $25,000 in debt
- build a net worth of $70,000 by 27
- create a $15,000 emergency fund
- max out my 401(k) and IRA 2 years in a row
- become a member of the 800 credit score club
- give generously to charities
- take family on vacations
- become a self-taught personal finance expert
You can do this, too.
Do you want to pay off your student loans and consumer debt?
Do you hate checking your bank account?
Do you feel like you can’t save money no matter what you do?
I used to be the exact same.
I’ve made it my personal mission to help women who grew up with money scarcity to learn how to feel abundance with money.
Learning about money and taking care of your finances shouldn’t be boring and complicated.
If you’re ready to take control of your money in a simple and fun way, you’re in the right place.
Since starting Fitnancials in 2013, more than 5,000,000 readers have visited my blog to learn about budgeting, paying off debt, side hustling, investing, and starting an online business. I believe learning about money can be a lot of fun and do my best to do just that on Fitnancials.
Here’s how to get started.
- Sign up for the Free Resource Library to get exclusive access to free printables, guides, and more.
- Join the Fitnancials Facebook Group and get support on your money journey
- Start the 31 Days To Transform Your Money Challenge
Here are articles I recommend reading.