However, I'll be honest.
Blogging and making money from it did not come easy for me.
Blogging isn't like a regular job you go to school for or get trained for. You have to learn everything on your own, which can be hard when you aren't even sure where to start.
So, here is the list I wish I would've gotten when I started my blog.
1. The Blogging Blueprint
The Blogging Blueprint is the one course I wish I had when I started blogging. The Blogging Blueprint lays out everything you need to know about blogging in detail, one step at a time. If you have dreams of becoming a full-time blogger, this is the course to take! You can even sign up for a FREE preview of the course. I can't say enough good things about this course!
What's included in the course:
- 7 modules, from how to create a blog, content creation, SEO, social media strategies, Pinterest tactics, blog growth, and earning money.
- Why you need to choose a niche and how to find yours
- How to write attention-grabbing content that goes viral
- How to get your content ranked on search engines like Google
- Practical strategies for growing your social media accounts
- How to use Pinterest to explode your blog's traffic
- The best way to make strategic connections with bloggers
- Proven ways to make money on your blog
- Plus a TON of bonuses
2. Make Money Blogging For Beginners
If you're a new blogger or you've been blogging for awhile and barely making any income from it, you'll want to check out Make Money Blogging For Beginners.
Learn how to do everything the right way from the very beginning. This course will teach you how to make your very first $1,000 from the pros. Alex and Lauren are some of my favorite bloggers because they're not afraid to be blunt and honest with you.
Blogging is hard work, but they teach you how to use your time efficiently and make money with awesome strategies that actually work.
3. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
You'll learn absolutely everything you need to know about affiliate marketing from a 7 figure blogger. Find out how to become an affiliate legally without breaking any laws, strategies you must implement to make six figures, and soooo much more! The course also gives you access to a private Facebook group, which in my opinion, is worth the cost of the course alone.
Here are a few things you'll get in the group:
- 6 modules, 30+ lessons, best tips to succeed at affiliate marketing
- How my sister has received $300,000 from one single blog post
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions, learn valuable information from others
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- Required disclosures that need to be talked about
- Strategies to use in your marketing
- How to succeed on Pinterest
- PDF forms that will help you succeed
- How to never get rejected from a company, written by an affiliate manager
- and information is added regularly to stay updated and help you get the best education
4. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Pinterest is an absolute MUST if you're a blogger. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche taught me strategies that actually work. My reach has been 2+ million for the past year and continues to grow. You'll learn how to successfully drive 100,000+ monthly visitors to your blog, which means more readers which equals more money!
What's included in Pinterest Traffic Avalanche:
- 8 modules with over 25 training videos
- How to create viral content
- How to set up your account for success
- How to automate traffic with schedulers
- Private Facebook group for support
- 2 free bonuses worth over $500
- And sooo much more!
5. How I Went From 17k to 400k+ Monthly Page Views In 9 Months
How I Went From 17k to 400k Monthly Pageviews In 9 Months includes 21+ strategies to use to dramatically increase your page views. If your page views have plateaued, decreased, or you're simply ready to take your blog to the next level, you need to read this eBook! I doubled my page views in 1 month after implementing the strategies I learned from this book.
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- How to Duplicate Your Blogging Successes
- Interlinking Secrets
- Leveraging Google+
- A Few Words On Keyword Selection
6. Strategies Worth Sharing
In 70 pages, Brittany gives all the information to know to gain traffic on your Facebook page. She went from 2,000 fans to over 100,000 in 5 months (amazing!!). Having a large following on Facebook can be tremendously beneficial to blogs, as it can send thousands of page views to your blog, which means a lot more money each month!
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- one easy trick that will save you hours on Facebook
- 15 ways to get more Facebook fans
- how to ask questions people can’t help but respond to (more traction on posts means more views!)
- mistakes you might be making on Facebook
7. Six Figure Blogger
Learn from the pros who started their blog only 2 years ago, and now make $50,000 PER MONTH from their blogs. If you're a blogger who is ready to create a product to sell on your blog, you need to take this course. You'll learn strategies to sell thousands of products successfully. This is another course that I can't say enough good things about!
What you'll learn in the course:
- How to build an authentic relationship with your audience
- How to make money with affiliate marketing
- Learn how to create a profitable ebook
- How to create a profitable and successful eCourse
- Learn how to create high-converting sales pages
- Find out how to get the right visitors to your sale pages
- Access to a private support group
8. Pinteresting Strategies
I just purchased another Pinterest ebook and I can't believe how helpful it was! I've taken 3 courses in total related to Pinterest, and they ALL shared completely different tactics and tips. See, the thing is, Pinterest is friggin weird and everyone reacts to it differently.
You need to learn what works for you.
In Pinteresting Strategies, Carly talks about how she only manually pins to Pinterest, and what she does to get crazy results. She gets anywhere between 5-10k views per day with her relatively new blog and shares all of her tips in her ebook, Pinteresting Strategies.
Staying educated and staying up to date on social media platforms is crucial to thriving as a full-time blogger. Develop a solid business plan ahead of time and treat your blog like a real business. Dedicate full-time hours to your blog, just like you would as if it were a regular 9-5 job.
Connect with other bloggers, join Facebook groups geared toward bloggers, and stay motivated.
Blogging is the BEST job ever, in my opinion. I get to work at home, hang out with my dogs, travel the world, work a flexible schedule, and share my life while simultaneously helping others live their best life.
- How I Went From $1,000 to $10,000 Per Month On My Blog In 1 Year
- How I Made $5,047 in August 2017 From Blogging
- 5 Things I Did That Exploded My Traffic From Pinterest
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
What are you doing to improve your blog?
Like this post? Pin it!
How To Start A Profitable Blog - FREE Email Course
Over the next 7 days, I'll teach you everything you need to know, including how to create your own blog from scratch, essential blogging tools, how to monetize your blog, grow a loyal audience, and more. Join now!