However, I'll be honest.
Blogging and making money from it isn't easy.
You have to learn everything on your own, which can be hard when you aren't even sure where to start.
Which is why I recommend investing in yourself and your business. You invest in college to become a teacher, doctor, lawyer, so why wouldn't you invest in your blog/business?
I've personally taken all of these courses, but if you're tight on money and want to know THE course to start with, it is #1.
This post used to include 8 courses – but I decided to shorten it after #1 (Blog With A Full-Time Job) was released.
1. Blog With A Full-Time Job (my #1 recommendation)
If you've never taken a blogging course and aren't sure which one to choose, Blog With A Full-Time Job is IT.
Do you want to build a successful blog but have a full-time job?
Do you want a profitable blog but aren't sure what steps to take?
If so, you must check out Blog With A Full-Time Job.
This is THE course to take if you want a step by step plan to build a profitable blog.
Use code ALEXIS15OFF for 15% off!
Here are just a few of the things you'll get:
- A specific plan for launching, growing and monetizing your blog while working full-time
- The exact strategy to grow and monetize your blog to a six-figure blog
- Learn how to manage your mind, productivity, time management (all VERY important for working at home and running a successful business)
- How to set up a beautiful looking blog that is completely customizable
- How to write blog posts specifically for monetizing
- Sooo much more + tons of bonuses, templates, worksheets, etc.
2. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
You'll learn absolutely everything you need to know about affiliate marketing from a 7 figure blogger making over $50,000 per month from affiliate marketing.
Find out how to become an affiliate legally without breaking any laws, strategies you must implement to make six figures, and soooo much more!
The course also gives you access to a private Facebook group, which in my opinion, is worth the cost of the course alone.
Here are a few things you'll get in the group:
- 6 modules, 30+ lessons, best tips to succeed at affiliate marketing
- How my sister has received $300,000 from one single blog post
- Access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions, learn valuable information from others
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- Required disclosures that need to be talked about
- Strategies to use in your marketing
- How to succeed on Pinterest
- PDF forms that will help you succeed
- How to never get rejected from a company, written by an affiliate manager
- and information is added regularly to stay updated and help you get the best education
3. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche (how to skyrocket your Pinterest traffic)
Pinterest is an absolute MUST if you're a blogger. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche taught me strategies that actually work.
My reach has been 2+ million for the past year and continues to grow.
You'll learn how to successfully drive 100,000+ monthly visitors to your blog, which means more readers which equals more money!
What's included in Pinterest Traffic Avalanche:
- 8 modules with over 25 training videos
- How to create viral content
- How to set up your account for success
- How to automate traffic with schedulers
- Private Facebook group for support
- 2 free bonuses worth over $500
- And sooo much more!
Testimonials of Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Maria, a Pinterest Traffic Avalanche student had her traffic shoot up to 50k page views in the FIRST MONTH that she followed the strategies from Pinterest Traffic Avalanche.
Suzie went from 0 views to 20,000 views per month her very first month of using Pinterest Traffic Avalanche! “You may think you know it all from watching different YouTube videos and free information online, but this course goes into a completely new level… Genius.”
4. Six Figure Blogger (creating + selling products – where the real money maker is in blogging)
Learn from the pros who started their blog only 2 years ago, and now make $50,000 PER MONTH from their blogs.
If you're a blogger who is ready to create a product to sell on your blog, you need to take this course.
You'll learn strategies to sell thousands of products successfully. This is another course that I can't say enough good things about!
What you'll learn in the course:
- How to build an authentic relationship with your audience
- How to make money with affiliate marketing
- Learn how to create a profitable ebook
- How to create a profitable and successful eCourse
- Learn how to create high-converting sales pages
- Find out how to get the right visitors to your sale pages
- Access to a private support group
- How I Went From $1,000 to $10,000 Per Month On My Blog In 1 Year
- How I Made $5,047 in August 2017 From Blogging
- 5 Things I Did That Exploded My Traffic From Pinterest
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
What are you doing to improve your blog?
Like this post? Pin it!