The gifts listed below are both practical and thoughtful, making it a great gift to give.
Below are 25 unique gifts under $25 women will actually use.
1. You Are A Badass
This #1 New York Times Bestseller is a great book to read for anyone who is into self-improvement and bettering their life. I also want to note that this book isn't your typical “self-help” book and even people who dislike self-help books even rave about this read.
“By the end of You Are a Badass, you'll understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to use The Force to kick some serious ass.”
2. Essential Oil Diffuser
This aromatherapy diffuser has 7 light modes to choose from with options of strong and soft. Good for 8 hours of use and will auto shut off when water is out.
These inexpensive headphones come in 2 different colors and are foldable, creating a compact headphone. The headphones create powerful sound with buttons for play/pause and increasing volume.
- 2 styles
- Powerful bass
4. Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Easy to use and clean
- Sleek design
- Highly reviewed
5. Thayers Witch Hazel
- Almost 10,000 positive reviews
- Made with rose petal water
- Helps develop healthy skin
6. STA Travel CARD
The STA Travel Card is only $20 and gives access to 160,000 discounts all around the world. When I went on my Machu Picchu trip, I got a $20 discount by using this card, and it paid for itself in 1 use.
- Get International recognition of your full-time student status
- Exclusive discounts on worldwide flights, including STA Travel's BlueTicket fares
- Discounted rates and free stuff at hotels and hostels worldwide
- Get discounts and benefits in over 125,000 locations
- Travel more with discounts on train tickets and buss passes
- Endorsed by UNESCO
- Get help on the go with a 24-hour Help Line emergency service
7. Facial Cleansing Kit
- 3 speeds
- Helps develop healthy looking skin
8. Thug Kitchen
Thug Kitchen is a highly related book for anyone who wants to adopt a healthier lifestyle while also eating yummy foods. This book is one of a kind, and you know what I mean if you've checked out this book before.
“This book is an invitation to everyone who wants to do better to elevate their kitchen game. No more ketchup and pizza counting as vegetables. No more drive-thru lines. No more avoiding the produce corner of the supermarket. Sh*t is about to get real.”
9. italki Credits
Know someone into learning new languages? italki is a well-known platform that connects teachers with students from all around the world. I've personally used italki to learn Korean from a teacher in Seoul, and it was an amazing experience.
10. Bartending Glasses Set
- Four 8-ounce glasses
- Learn to make a Mojito, Bloody Mary, Whiskey Fix, or Salty Dog
- Square shape with rounded sides
- Instructions are written on glass
11. TV Lunch Box
- 2 styles (TV or Radio)
- Locking handle
- Retro style
12. Pineapple Crossbody Purse
- Faux leather (vegan)
- Simple and chic
- Convenient bag for the essentials
13. Broke Millennial
Giving the gift of Broke Millenial is giving the gift of actual money. You're teaching someone how to get their financial life together. They'll learn everything they should've learned in a proper Personal Finance class in high school.
“If you’re a cash-strapped 20- or 30-something, it’s easy to get freaked out by finances. But you’re not doomed to spend your life drowning in debt or mystified by money. It’s time to stop scraping by and take control of your money and your life with this savvy and smart guide.”
14. Bath Bombs
Bath bombs have become quite the craze in recent years, and for good reason. They're fun to see sizzle in the bathtub while moisturizing your skin and releasing essential oils.
- Set of 8 bath bombs
- Different scents
- Organic and made with essential oils
15. Gym Membership
Giving the gift of a gym membership is awesome – both because most people go to the gym and are going to spend the money anyways. You're also motivating people to exercise more!
16. Essential Oil Kit
- Almost 10,000 positive reviews
- Pure and natural – no additives
- 8 essential oils
17. Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- No leaking
- Easy to drink out of
- Keeps cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours
18. Audible membership
Giving the gift of an Audible membership is giving the gift of books, but letting someone listen to a book rather than read it. This is perfect for someone who is often in their car or traveling often.
19. Hair Straightener and Curler
A hair straightener and curler in one helps eliminate bulky hair tools in the bathroom while letting you heat the tool at once, letting you create different styles with the straightener and curler at the same time.
- Instant heat up and recovery
- Hot brush, hair curler, and hair straightener
- Adjustable temperature
20. Ceramic Teapot
- 24 oz pot
- Durable, gloss-glazed
- Stainless tea infuser
- Dishwasher safe
21. 24K Gold Face Mask
- 24k Gold facial mask
- Excellent anti aging and anti wrinkle formula
22. FlexJobs membership
Do you have a friend who wants to work from home? Give them a FlexJobs membership which will give them access to thousands of jobs online. All they have to do is meet the requirements for certain jobs and apply.
Jobs vary from online teachers for colleges, customer service representatives, interpreters, freelance writers, virtual assistants, and more. If they can't find a job, ask for a refund, no questions asked!
23. Scratch Off Map
- Show where you've traveled by scratching off any country
- Large and detailed
- Perfect gift for the traveler
24. Camera Lens Thermos
- Tight fitting lid
- Open close slider for easy hydration
- Replica of Canon Lens Model EF 24-105mm f/6L IS USM Lens
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
25. iPhone Camera Lens Kit
- 3 in 1 camera lens kit
- Fisheye lens
- Macro lens
- Wide-angle lens
There you have it! 25 unique gifts under $25 that women will actually use. Giving a gift should be thoughtful, but more importantly, useful, especially so the gift doesn't gather dust in a closet.
- Check out my Free Resource Library to get tons of free printables
- Join my Facebook Community where we share tips related to fitness, health, and more
- Check out my top recommendations for health, finance, and blogging
Related articles to read:
- 16 Real Work From Home Jobs That Pay Up To $75,000 A Year
- 7 Books To Become A Better and Happier You
- Healthiest Foods For A Tight Budget
What would you like from this list?
Like this post? Pin it!